Part 20: Mission Possible

"Rise and shine ladies!"

Nat and I shot our heads towards Valkyrie. We quickly turn our heads back and groan as Valkyrie opened the blinds.

"Come on, big day today! Get dress then meet me downstairs" Valkyrie commands.

I sit up by my elbows while rubbing my eyes. Valkyrie closes the door once she got up. Nat was the first one up so I decided I'd give her a chance to get dressed in the bathroom first.
I got up and gathered my clothes while I wait for Nat to finish. Suddenly the bathroom door opens.

"Woah! You look stunning!" I announce, staring at my girlfriend. A small blush covered her cheeks. "Thanks cutie" she replied followed with a chuckle. I give her a kiss on the cheek while walking past her, towards the bathroom. I closed the door behind me then started to get dressed.

I pulled up my dress and put on my mask then I look at the mirror.

Woah, Valkyrie sure does know how to pick out the hottest dresses

I quickly put on the short heels and open the door. I didn't see Nat anywhere so I figured she's downstairs. I quickly grab my white purse and put on a necklace then walked out of the room. The closer I get to the living room, the louder I hear Valkyrie and Nat's voices. I stop by the railing of the top floor and look down to them both sitting on the couch. Valkyrie suddenly spots me and her eyes shot open with her eyebrows raised. I chuckle before walking down the stairs.

"What is it-" Nat asked before she turned around towards me coming down the stairs. She sprung up from the couch once I got over to them. Nat just stared at me, saying absolutely nothing, but her mouth hang open. I catch her looking me up and down before Valkyrie came behind Nat and nudged her shoulder. "I-" Nat shakes her head, jumping back into reality while she clears her throat.
"Let me speak for Natasha, she says that you look incredible" Valkyrie teased with a smirk causing me to chuckle. "Thanks Nat, thanks Valkyrie" I respond with a tease and wink at Valkyrie.
"Uh yeah, let's uh- go" Nat stuttered and turned around. Valkyrie and I laughed at her before following Nat outside.

(....)

"We're here, ladies" Valkyrie announced. I shot my head out of the window and gasp at the huge mansion. We got out of the car and stand in front of the mansion, looking as all the fancy dressed people with masks, walk in. "Remember, don't try to make friends with anyone here" Valkyrie added. "Yeah, that's noted" Nat respond. Valkyrie quickly turned around to face Nat and I and walked closer to us. Valkyrie got out something from her dress' pocket and held out her hands for Nat and I.
"Take this, it's mini comms, nobody will see it in your ear" Valkyrie said and opened her hands. Nat and I grab the comms and quickly put it in our ears while hiding behind Valkyrie. Valkyrie turned back and took in a deep breath. "Alright, good luck ladies" Valkyrie said and started to walk up the stairs to the entrance. Nat and I look at each other quickly then put on our masks. We slowly make our way up the steps.