Part 30: Awaken

My eyes flicker open. I lift my head up slightly to see Nat's face. I smile at myself as I hear her cute little snores. I place my head back onto her shoulder. I look down to her torso, seeing her shirt a little bit lifted up. I place my hand on her stomach , and gently caresses her bare skin. I always gently scratched her stomach when we cuddled, because it helps her fall asleep or she just likes when I do it.

"Morning принцесса (Princess)" Nat whispers in her raspy morning voice. Holy crap, her morning voice does stuff to me... I look up to her, catching her already staring down at me.
"What does принцесса mean?" I ask Nat. She giggles at me before wrapping both her arms around me. "It means princess" She replied quietly. I chuckle and shake my head before moving in closer to her. I stop scratching her stomach and move my hand under in her shirt. I wrap my arms around her bare stomach, allowing me to get closer to her.

Natasha's Pov:

I don't really think that Y/N notices her deep morning voice. It drives me crazy. She moves her hand under my shirt and wrapped her arm around me. I would be lying if I say I wasn't flustered. Her warm hand moving on top of my bare skin made my breath hitch. I stare at her as she tries adjust her position so that she's a bit closer to me. I chuckle silently before tightening my grip around her.

I heard my phone get loads of notification dings. I pull back my one arm from Y/N to reach my phone on the desk. I got a hold of it and quickly pulled both my hands away from her to see who's messaging me. I see about 2 messages from Henry.

---------------------

Henry:
Yo Natasha, I saw that you and Y/N fell asleep so you guys couldn't get a chance to visit our mother yesterday. But I'm currently at the hospital and my mom's awake.
(8:34)

Henry:
Maybe when you two wake up, you can blindfold Y/N and surprise her with our mother?
(8:35)

Me:
Of course, we'll be there in 30 minutes. I'm glad your mother is awake.
(9:001)

Henry:
Thanks Natasha. Uncle Ben and my dad is here too, so you'll probably have to call an uber.
(9:005)

Me:
Okay, I'll drag Yelena with us.
(9:005)

Henry:
Okay, see you.
(9:006) (Seen)

-------

I gently place my phone down on the desk. I look down to Y/N, her eyes wide open as she looks at the wall. I place my hands on her back, causing her head to shoot up to me. I show her a smile on my lips before I spoke.
"Cmon, let's get ready. I'm taking you somewhere"

"Where?" She questioned. "Somewhere" I reply. "Where?" She asked. "Somewhere" "Where?" "Somewhere" "Where?"

'Somewhere. Now get your ass up" I joke as I throw her off me, onto the side. She yelps as she falls off me. "Dam, grumpy" she mumbles.
I dramatically roll her eyes at her. "Come on, get dressed, you can use the room, I'll use the bathroom." I said as I got out of bed and she nods in response. We both grabbed our clothes. I went to the bathroom and got changed into a black tank top and put a brown jacket on over it. I pulled up my black jeans then walked out of the bathroom. Our shared bedroom door is closed, meaning Y/N is still busy dressing up.

I quickly called an uber, he'll be here in 10 minutes.

I walked into the other bedroom where the bunk beds are and see Yelena lying on the bottom bed with her phone in her hand.