Part 37: Should've listened.

"Oh you got to be fucking kidding me!"

I jump up on the bed to Nat's voice coming from the halls. I check the alarm, it's 2 in the morning. I stroll out Nat's room to find her peeking inside Yelena's room. She turns around. It's quite difficult to see because it's dark. But I can definitely sense how angry she is.

"They're gone" she said, anger in her tone.
"Shit, did they actually go to Mavericks' Town!?" I reply, still a bit sleepy. Nat jogs pass me, so I follow her.

"Yeah, I'm going to get them" she replies sternly, roaming around her room, gathering clothes.
"I'm coming with you" I reply, walking back to my room to get changed.

"No you're not" she says, throwing out clothes from her closet.
"Yes I am!" I yell as I walk into my room.

I quickly got changed and opened my door to see Nat coming out of hers, fully dressed.

"Didn't you hear me? I said you're not coming"
"And didn't you hear me? I said Im coming" I fight back.

"There's no time for fighting, let's go" she groans. We run down the stairs and immediately run out the front door after she grabbed her keys.
We hop into her car.

"I can't believe they fucking went, after I told them not to" Nat mumbles, speeding over the limit.
I stay queit. At this point, I'm praying that Nat doesn't crash the car because she's driving faster than ever.

(...)

I already see tons of bikers sitting on bikes and smoking outside the building. So far, Nat is right about this place being filled with bikers. She parks the car and makes sure to lock it. We got out and I walk over to her.

"Whatever you do, stay with me at all times" She says sternly. Her eyes piercing through my soul. Jeez, she's dead serious about this place.
"Yeah, let's just get Yelena and Henry and get out of here" I mumble.
Nat wraps her arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer. We slowly walk to the entrance of the place with the bikers' eyes following us.

Once we got inside, all you can smell and taste is smoke and alcohol. There's some metal music going on at the background. There was a bar at the side and pool tables everywhere. Big men and woman with tattoos were playing pool and fancy dressed men was sitting at the bar. So far, the place looks like a mixture of what Yelena and Nat said. Fancy dressed men that host auctions and bikers everywhere, just like they said. I take a deep breath in before we wonder around the place.

"Keep your eyes pealed for them" Nat says over the loud music. I just nod.

The place is pretty cramped and small, it's hard to move around. Then we got to the bar where the fancy dressed men were sitting at. Nat and I asked the poeple if they saw a blonde hair girl and a brunette hair boy, but no. We left the bar and walked over to the big people and bikers at the pool table.

"Hey fellas" Nat greets, keeping one arm wrapped around my waist. The men turns around while groaning. The biggest man looks back and forth from Nat and I.
"Hello pretty ladies" The man smirks, leaning on the pool table.

"Tell me something, have anyone seen a blonde female walking around with a brunette man?" Natasha asks. The big man shakes his head 'no' until another man came from behind him.
"I have" he said.
"Where" Natasha says stepping forward, not making it sound like a question.

"Well I saw a blonde female walking into the bathroom with another guy, but not brunette" the man said.

Nat and I look at each other before sprinting away towards the bathrooms. Nat tries to open the ladies' bathroom door, but it's lock.

"Shit!" Nat mumbles and start banging against the door. I start to panic and my hands start to get sweaty. Then I remember...
"Wait here, use my hair clip" I say in a rush, getting my hair clip out of my hair and giving it to Nat.
Swiftly, she took it and lock picked the door.