Part 21: Drama and Movies

Natasha's Pov:

Once we got back to Valkyrie's house, Y/N was fast asleep against me. I smile down to her before I opened the door and carried her out, bridal style. Valkyrie opened the door for me then I quickly walked upstairs to our room. I place Y/N on the bed and slowly got out the diamond from her dress' pocket. I throw the blanket over her and tuck her in.

"Goodnight princess" I whisper and give her a kiss on the forehead before I walked to the wardrobe. I quickly got out my PJ's and walked to an extra room across from ours. I used that room's shower because I didn't want to wake Y/N up. I then walk back to our room and throw my dress and mask in the corner and take the diamond with me to the living room.

"When are you going to return the diamond to the museum?" I ask Valkyrie. She shot up her head up from her phone and placed it next to her on the couch. "Depends, where's the diamond?" She asked. I walk over to her and give her the diamond. "Woah" she said. I nod my head and sit down on the other couch, across from her. "I'll probably go return it tomorrow early, before you guys leave" Valkyrie respond and placed the diamond gently down on the desk besides her. I slowly nod my head.

"You're a lucky woman you know" Valkyrie spoke up after she placed the diamond down. I tilt my head slightly in confusion. "What do you mean?" I ask. "Y/N" she mentioned. I take in a sharp breath. "Yeah, she's incredible" I respond with a smile, thinking of her.

I just have one question tho" Valkyrie added. I cock back my eyebrow.
"Are you using her or is she using you?"
Her question made my jaw drop open. I chuckle in response. "No, I'm not using her and she's not using me. Why would you say that?" I said. Valkyrie chuckles at me sarcastically.
"Oh come on!" She rolls her eyes. "You're Natasha Romanoff, you were never into love. You loved the money!" Valkyrie added.

"What? I might be a con artist, but I still want love! I want Y/N! Y/N is way better than money" I respond, raising my voice a bit. Valkyrie avoid eye contact and gulps.

"I'm sorry, I guess I'm just jealous"
"Jealous!? About what?" I ask Valkyrie. "You, Natasha, I'm jealous of you!" "Your perfect little life and your hotass girlfriend!" Valkyrie yells. "Get Y/N's name out of your mouth, Valkyrie what's gotten into you!?" I asked and made my hand in a fist. Vallyrie stands up from the couch.
"I'm sorry Natasha, I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm just tired, goodnight."

That was the last thing I heard. I sigh as Valkyrie walked around the corner, disappearing. She's jealous of me, because I'm with Y/N? That means Valkyrie must've a crush of Y/N. I sigh and stand up from the couch. I slowly walk up the stairs and walked to our room. I open the door to see Y/N peacefully sleeping, cute little snores escaping her mouth. I chuckle at her before I closed the door. I climbed in bed and wrapped my arms around her waist, spooning her.

My girl, and I swear if Valkyrie touches her, she's dead.

----

Y/N's Pov:

"Wake up!"

The voice of Valkyrie woke Nat and I up. I groan as Valkyrie repeated the words.

"We're up! What do you want?" Nat asked and sits up on her elbow. "I went to the museum to return the diamond and they all gave us 10 thousand dollars in return!" Valkyrie announced. My eyes widen and I sit straight up. "Each!?" I ask. "Each!" Valkyrie assured. Valkyrie placed two bank cards on our desk. "That's the bank cards with the money in them" Valkyrie said. We nod our heads. "Well, I'll leave you two alone" Valkyrie said then walked out of the room, closing the door behind her. I turn my head to Nat seeing her already stare at me.

"That means I can finally buy Henry and I our apartment back!" I cheered. Nat gives a small smile on her lips then nods her head. "Yup" she replied quietly, popping out the "p" while avoiding eye contact. I cupped her cheeks and turned her head towards me.
"What's wrong, Natty?" I ask softly with worry, stroking her cheek with my thumb. I can feel and see how she sucks in her cheeks.
"Do you really have to move out?" She asked. My eyes flicker between her eyes with a worried frown, is she really sad that I'm moving out?
"Natty, I'm sure you'll enjoy the peace and quiet once I'm out" I respond quietly while still rubbing her cheeks softly.
"What no! I don't want you to go" she whines and stuffs her face into the crook of my neck causing me to giggle.
"You're acting like I'm leaving you forever" I tease and rub her back. She groans against my skin. "You're already living with me, why can't you officially move in?" Nat mumbles against my neck.

My eyes widen and my cheeks start to lit up.
"Move in?" I ask and stop rubbing her back, causing her to shot up her head towards me.
"Uh, I mean, I'll have to ask Henry first" I respond. Nat eyes lit up and a small smile appears on her lips.
"So that's a yes?" She asked.
"Yes! If Henry allows it" I reply.
Nat smiles even more and attacked me with kisses on my cheek. I giggle at every kiss that she places. When she placed the last kiss on my cheek, she pulled back while looking directly in my eyes.

I could see her eyes flicker between my lips and eyes the entire time. I rolled on top of her and cupped her cheeks, while she holds me by the waist. I pressed a gentle kiss on her lips, causing her to grip my waist tighter. She groaned once I pulled back from her lips. I laughed at her and give her a nother kiss, smiling against her lips. Nat snakes her hands down to my ass and squeeze it. I jolt forwards.

"Watch it Romanoff" I warn her and stare directly at her eyes, trying to act tuff. She began smirking and brought her hands by my face. She cupped my cheeks and dragged me into another kiss. Before it could get heated and turn into a make out session, there was a knock at the door.

Nat groans as we both pull back. I quickly roll off her and we both got up and walked to the door, opening it.

"Hey, do you guys want to watch a movie?" Valkyrie asked, holding up a CD. "Sure" Nat and I reply.

---

The day's going pretty chill. Nat told me that we're flying home tomorrow and not driving. We're watching IT 2 with Valkyrie. Valkyrie is lying down on a couch while Nat and I share one. I snuggle in behind Nat's back everytime a jumpscare happens, causing her to laugh. After the movie was finished, we ordered some Chinese food. Once it was about 4:44 we watched another movie with Valkyrie. This time we watched Halloween Kills. I guess it was horror movie marathon. Then when we ended the movie, we ate left over Chinese food. Then later we packed in our stuicases and took the credit cards with us.

Then finally, we went to sleep.