Part 10: Beach Day Gone Wrong

I wake up to the sun, boiling my body alive. It's so hot, no wonder why Natasha chose to go to the beach today, oh right I need to get ready for the beach!

I hop out of bed, walking straight to my closet. I take out my brand new bikini and put it on. I put on my regular clothes over the bikini so that I don't have to walk around with it on. I walk out of my room, seeing Nat struggling to zip up her hoodie in the hall way. I chuckled and quickly jog to her before she rips it off.

"Wait! Wait, let me help you" I laugh. Her head shot up as she heard my voice, clearing her throat from embarrassment.

"Thanks" she whispered, taking away her hands from the zipper. I took the zipper gently and fix it, pulling it up to her neck.
"There you go" I say, taking my hands away from her. She didn't say anything while looking down at me. My breathing got quicker as we hold eye contact.

"Wooohoooo!!!" We heard shouting from behind Nat, causing us to break eye contact. We quickly look behind her to see Henry at the end of the hallway. "Beach time!!!" He yells.

"Good morning to you too" I tease, laughing as he moon walks towards us.

Henry always loved the beach, so I can understand why he's acting like we don't have problems anymore.

"Good morning, sis!" He said, wrapping an arm around my neck while his other one rubs my head. "Quit it!" I giggle, trying to push his arms away from me. Natasha laughs at me struggling to push Henry away.

"Henry, stop terrorizing your sister, I need to speak to her quickly" Yelena yell from the stairs. Henry groans as he let's me go. I quickly make my way towards Yelena.

"What's up?"

"I just want to speak to you in private please" she spoke. I nod my head. We both walk down the stairs, praying that Henry and Natasha won't kill each other since they're not so 'into' each other. Yelena opens the front door and close it behind us once I stepped outside. She kneels down and sits on the step, me following her lead.

"Take care of Natasha, will ya?" She said. I shot my head to her. "What?" I asked, a bit shocked. "Since I'm moving into a new house, I can't take care of her" she started while looking out towards the moving trucks. "I want you to take care of her since you'll be staying here for a bit" She finishes. I took in some air and look over where she's looking at. "I promise I'll take care of her" I answer quietly. I could spot Yelena smile at the corner of my eye. "Welp" she stands up. "Here's some advice, if you like someone, tell them." She says, walking back inside the house, leaving me by myself. Her words stuck in my head. Is it that obvious that I like her sister? I don't even know if Natasha likes me back. Nat's just acting like she's attached to me because she's a very clingy person.

I stay sat on the step, my mind running miles about Natasha. I bring my knees up to my chest and wrap my arms around it. Maybe Yelena's right, I should tell Natasha that I like her. We've only known each other for 6 days now, but it feels like I've known her for years. Why did Yelena even give me a speech about taking care of Nat, I'm already doing it.

I suddenly hear the door open, causing me to quickly stand up and turn around.

"Let's go!" Henry yells, running out of the house with a backpack in his hand. "Can he get any more hyper active?" Yelena joked, walking out behind Henry. "He totally can" I reply, mentally shaking my head. "To think that he's 25" Natasha sighed, closing the door behind them.

Natasha was carrying heavy, so I offered to help her. I took one of the bags out of her grip, leaving her with one small bag in her hand.

"Thanks" She said, giving me a smile. I nod in response.