Part 9: Practice makes perfect

Natasha and I haven't spoke since she left the kitchen, which is an hour back.

I scroll through my phone, looking at some pictures of my parents, Henry and I. Gosh.... why did we run away? Chicago was the best, but our stupid brains decided to run away from it and move to LA.

KNOCK KNOCK

I quickly hopped off the bed and jogged to the door. Opening it, revealing Natasha.

"Mind teaching me how to be a better con artist, now?" She asked, giving me an innocent smile.

I chuckle, walking towards her and closing the door behind me. "Alrighty!" I reply, walking down the hall, Natasha following behind me.

We walked down the stairs at the lowest floor of the house, the 'man cave'. The floor had quite a lot of space, so I decide on helping Natasha down there.

We walked the couch, Natasha and I sitting on the opposite side from each other

"You know, you're pretty good at your tricks. I don't know why you need my help" I said, raising my eyebrows, tilting my head in confusion.

"Well, you're the best con artist, teach me your ways" She teased, smirking a bit.

I lean back on the couch, looking up to the ceiling. I think for a while on what I should tell her, maybe give her some tips? I drag my eyes on hers and hold her gaze. I make my sitting position better and let out a breath.

"Alright, what do men want?" I asked the question all con artists should know, probably.

Natasha hummed while looking away in the distance. I give her a few seconds to think before I ask her again.

"Pussy" she whispers to herself, but I could hear. I burst out laughing, causing Natasha to nervously laugh too. "Oh you heard that" she faked laughed, scratching the back of her head. She gave me a embarrassed smile, before avoiding eye contact. I pull myself together and stop laughing, biting my lips to contain my laughter.

"They want women that looks fancy." I correct her. Her eyes shot back to mine while she nods in agreement. "So a tip of the clothing is always to wear tight dresses, high heels, big earrings and loads of lipstick. That'll get their attention" I added.

"They'll do anything and give anything for girls that cries. So acting will be good for a con artist"

"I'm bad at fake crying" Natasha whispers.

"Well, then I'll help you" I say standing up. I walk to the random yoga mats and blocks Natasha had in the corner and prepped up an obstacle course for later.

I turn back to Natasha, spotting her furrow at me, looking between the yoga blocks and me.

"Alright, the way I fake cry is, well." I started, sitting down at my same seat. "I just do a crying face and make sobbing noises then the tears literally just starts to fall down" I added.