Part 41: Just Smut <literally>

⚠️Warning⚠️
!MAJOR ! SMUT!
This will actually make you flabbergasted.

Surprisingly, the day went well. I made zero sounds, but that's because Nat turned it off the second we got out of the bathroom. Why did she turn it off you might ask... well, I don't know. So, I basically just sat with an off vibrator in me for the entire day. The thing is, after breakfast we went to the movies, a zoo and basically, we were the entire day out. After what we said in the bathroom, she never spoke of the challenge again.

Just a normal day.
Until we got home.

Everybody is so fucking tired because of this long day. My parents had fallen asleep the second they got into their new room downstairs. Nat and I stayed up with Henry and Yelena for about 20 minutes, just talking, before Nat and I went up to her room to 'sleep'.

I follow Nat upstairs to her room. The second I step in, she dragged me towards her by my collar of my shirt. My breathing got stuck in my throat as she pushed me back against the door. Her one hand still on my shirt's collar and her other one against me, on the door. She looks down to me as I look up to her.

"You turned the vibrator off. Why?" I question, eyes flicking between her lips and eyes. She tilts her head and smirk.
"Because I want you to have the award" she grins. In a second, heat rised to my cheeks and under my skirt.

"Well? I'm ready for my reward" I gulp. Dang, why am I feeling so confident. Nat smirks and pulls away from me, she starts taking her jacket off.

"Get on the bed" she commands, her voice raspy. She turns to the bed and throws her jacket off her, onto the ground.

Shit, hearing her voice like that turns me on even more.
I walk pass her and crawl onto the bed. I turn around and look at her as she opens two buttons from the top of her blouse.

"Close off"

I follow the order and strip in front of her as she strips in front of me too.

Before I knew it, we're both naked. Her crawling above me with her breast hanging. I might seem confident to her, but inside, I'm about to pass out with the look she's giving me. Her eyes hasn't left mine since we started throwing off our clothes. I have a feeling this night is going to be long.

"We have to be queit, don't want your parents hearing us too" Nat smirks. But I just know she'll like it If my parents hear me scream Nat's name.
Suddenly, she cuffs my hands above my head and lowers herself. Our lips hover over each other with our breathing mixing. All I can hear is my own heartbeat, bouncing around at the thought of Nat fucking me.

Finally, she connects our lips and almost immediately sticks her tongue inside my mouth. I accidentally moan into her mouth at the sudden action of her tongue exploring my mouth. Tongues fighting for domance. But, I let het her take control of me. While our tongues dance together, she lowers her body on mine, leaving no gaps. We pull back, panting like crazy. I look into Nat's eyes just to see her pupils deflated, full of lust. Slowly, she goes down and kisses next to the bruises on my chin, not wanting to hurt it. She slowly makes her way down my jaw. I tilt my head up, giving her better access to my neck. She starts sucking and biting, licking over it to ease the pain. I let out soft sighs as she goes lower to my collar bone.

She takes her time at my collar bone, sucking and biting. I think she found my sweat spot, because I'm way sensitive there.
I grow inpatient and try to squeeze my thighs together, but Nat's knee prevents me from doing that.

"Natty please" I mumble. She pulls away from my collar bone and pulls loose strands of hair out of my face.
"Please what?" She grins, definitely knowing what I'm saying please for.
"Please just fuck me already, I need you"