Part 43: Future Momma

"Suprise!" We all shout, jumping up from behind the couch once Nat turned the light on. Nat looks at us with wide eyes.

"Happy birthday!" We cheer and walk towards her, Yelena shooting the confetti cannon onto Nat.
Nat sighs as the confetti falls on top of her head.

"Happy birthday my love" I giggle, wrapping my arms around her neck.
"You guys didn't have to do all of this" Nat sighs. I know she hates birthdays, but this is special.

"Yes we did Natasha, you mean a lot to us all" My mom chuckles and gives Nat a hug as I step out of the way. We all got a chance to hug Nat before I grabbed her wrist.

"Come on" I smirk, leading her to the counter where presents and snacks are lying. She groans.

We all ate and sang Happy birthday which Nat hated. We ate cake and then finally got to the presents. Everyone gave their presents and Nat thanked them. Then, I called everyone over to the couch. I drag Nat next to me on the couch as everyone else sits on the opposite side.

I smile at Nat before grabbing the small box from behind the cushion. I hand it over to her, trying to hold back tears. She curiously takes the box and puts it on her lap. Slowly, she opens it, everyone quiet.

As she opens it, it shows a pregancy test that's positive. She furrows her eyebrows even more and picks it up. She looks me up and down and gulps.

"I don't understand" she whispers, her heart starting to beat. I chuckle out a soft cry, tear falling down my cheek.
"You're going to be a mom" I sob. Nat widen her eyes and immediately began crying silently. She puts the box down swiftly and immediately wraps me in her arms.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She repeats. I look over her shoulders to see everyone wiping away tears as they look at us.
"I love you so much" she cries, giving me a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you too"

The end
A/N: Sorry the last couple parts were rusty.