Part 4: Ice cream date

I woke up to Henry's stupid parrot chirping. I twist in my bed the entire time, folding my pillow over my ears, but it doesn't work. I groan, giving up and knowing I won't fall back to sleep.

It's 3:25 in the morning.....

I sit straight up on my bed, my phone in my hands and scroll through my contacts. My eyes widen as I see a text from Natasha that she has sent 10 minutes ago. Why is she awake?

Natasha Romanoff
Hey stranger, I don't know if you're awake. I can't sleep and I was wondering when you wake up, we can go out for ice cream?
(3:15)

                                                      Me:
                      I'm always up for ice cream!!!
                                                   (3:25)

Natasha Romanoff
Can't sleep?
(3:27)

Me:
Nope, seems like you can't too
(3:28)

Natasha Romanoff
Sounds about right. Do you want to go for ice cream right now? Or...
(3:28)

Me:
Sure, but what ice cream shop would be open at 3?
(3:29)

Natasha Romanoff❤
Dairy Queen, Mineulroad 12. Meet me at 4
It's a date.
(3:29) seen.

My heart starts to run a mile when she said it's a date. A date at 4 am? Sounds romantic, Ugh! Snap out of it Y/N!

I shake my head and throw my phone beside me on my bed. I got up quietly and got dressed, nothing fancy. Just normal comfortable clothes, and maybe a bit revealing.

 Just normal comfortable clothes, and maybe a bit revealing

I slowly slip out of my room, not making any noise. I quickly grabbed a pen and paper from the computer room and wrote a note to Henry, saying I'm going out to meet a friend. I stick the note on my room door and quietly went out the apartment door.

I open my car door and wait for my alarm clock I had installed in my car, to hit 3:55.

It was now time to go. I start my car and follow the gps where this Dairy Queen is located.

I finally arrived at the place, parking my car. I quickly grabbed my purse and walked inside the building, seeing a gorgeous red head sit at the corner. She was wearing a white plain shirt under a brown leather jacket, matched with long, brown, leather boots and black jeans. She had dark sunglasses on, inside?

"Well, you look like a spy" I tease, sitting across from her. She looked up from her phone, smirking when she saw me.

"Thought you wouldn't come" she said, cocking back one eyebrow while smirking.