Part 17: San Francisco

"Dorogoy" A soft, raspy voice woke me up. My eyes flicker open and I move my hands away from her chest. "Morning" she mumble.
I take my head away from her neck and look her in the eyes. "Morning" I whisper, rolling off her to rub my eyes.

"Cmon, let's eat breakfast. We're driving to San Francisco today" Nat reminds which I groan to. She climbed out of bed and went to her suitcase, getting out some clothes. I lay in bed, watching her walk to the bathroom and closing the door behind her.

I look up to the ceiling with my hands on my stomach, still trying to wake up more. Then the bathroom door opens, causing me to tilt my head towards it. Out comes Nat. Her hair straightened. A brown leather jacket and boots, black jeans and a black top. She looks amazing like always.

"You're staring"

I quickly stop staring at her and look at the ceiling again, feeling my cheeks lit up. Suddenly I feel the bed sink in under me. I look down to see Nat crawling up me with a devilish smirk. Oh fuck. She's now hovering over me, her straightened hair falling onto the sides of my face. Her arms both sides of my shoulders as she keeps herself up while she stares into my eyes, still smirking.

If looks could kill....

We basically just stare at each other, she looks down to me and I look up to her. My heart feels like jumping out of my chest. My eyes wonder down her chest, stopping at the open area where I can see a bit of her chest. I quickly shot my eyes up at hers when she cleared her throat, obviously catching me stare at her chest. Why isn't she speaking. Gosh, I don't know what to do. Fuck. Fuck. There's a stunning woman right in front of my face and I'm not bold enough to do anything. She has the power over me. She chuckles before climbing off me. Seriously? She's such a tease. I let out a breath I didn't even know I've been holding in. I roll off the bed too and stand up, but almost collapsed. My legs feel like jelly. Fuck, how did she do that. She didn't even do anything physical, yet my legs are jelly because of her. I grip onto the desk next to the bed, trying to hold my balance.

"Dam, I didn't know I make you that nervous" Nat grinned. I turn my head to her, seeing her smirk at me with crossed arms. I roll my eyes at her then let go of the desk, trying to prove that she did nothing to me. "Shut up" I groan, trying to get myself to balance, luckily my legs are feeling a bit better. She laughs then turns away from me, walking to our suitcases at the living room. I follow her to the room where she gave me my suitcase. I walk to the bathroom and quickly got dressed. I decided to go with white Nike shoes and a white crop top. Some normal jeans and a gray jacket over.

 Some normal jeans and a gray jacket over

I unlock the bathroom door and walk out. I see Nat packing in the food bag. I creep up behind her.

"Got everything?" I ask, snaking my arms around her body. She made a small jump.
"Jeez you're stealthy, yup I got everything" she assured. I giggle at the first part of her sentence then stand on my toes to place my chin on her shoulder.

Now, I'm not short, Nat's just tall. Okay that's a lie. Nat's 5'6.

I remove myself from her, giving her chance to finish packing the bag. I go around the apartment, checking if we got everything. Then we were ready to go. We got all our stuff and went down the elevator. We return the room key before going out. We throw in the bags in the trunk of Nat's car then I got into the passenger seat. We buckle ourselves up.

(...)

"Wait wait wait, but really how does Valkyrie know about me?" I ask Nat, stuffing my face with blueberries since the food bag is by my feet. Nat lets out a sigh and grips the steering wheel tighter.
"I can't tell you" she simply replies. I raise my eyebrows.
"What? Why!" I whine, throwing my head back onto the seat. I close my eyes and sigh.
"I'm sure Valkyrie will tell you because she can't keep secrets" Nat said. I open my one eye. Oh? So it's a secret? Interesting, I wonder why. I cross my arms and close my eyes once again. I can feel myself drift off into my sleep before a loud ringing noise made me shoot open my eyes.

"Shit sorry" Nat panics. I furrow my eyebrows at her while she reaches to the mini screen in the front of the car. The screen continues to ring, Yelena's calling. Nat swipes answer then suddenly Henry and Yelena's faces popped up on the screen. Video call, great.

"Heya!" Yelena yells.
"Hey" Henry and I yell back.
"Hello" Nat replies
"Just wanted to check on you two" Yelena says
"We're doing fine, thanks sis how about you two?" Nat asks.
"We're doing great!" Yelena replied.
"Are you guys in San Francisco yet?" Henry ask.
"Uh, no not yet" I reply.
"We'll be there in an hour" Nat replies too.

We all continued chatting about random crap, luckily there was no questions about Nat and I. We didn't even think about telling Yelena and Henry that we're in a relationship. They probably figured it out already just over the video call, but oh well. I hang up right after we all said goodbye. I reach behind my seat and grabbed the blanket, throwing it over myself. I close my eyes and cuddle with my blanket.

(...)

My eyes flicker open while I lift up my head. We were just about to go over a hill when I saw...

"WOAH!" I gasp, adjusting my position and placing my hands on the window, staring out of it with an open mouth. "Welcome to San Fransisco" Nat laughs.

I stare at the window the entire time while we drove over the bridge

I stare at the window the entire time while we drove over the bridge. We finally got into the city. My eyes widen even more at the huge buildings. I turn my head to Nat, catching her smile at me. "What?" I ask with a smile. She slowly shakes her head while smiling then turns her head to the road again. "Nothing" She said quietly, still smiling. I smile back at her then continue looking out of the window. I gaze at the city, but then slowly we went out of it as we got into the houses area. Nat drove into a road where tons of mansions are. "Where are we going?" I ask Nat. "Valkyrie's house" She replies, keeping her eyes on the road. Nat stopped the car in front of a huge house, woah. We got out of the car and walked to the front door, Nat knocked.

"Hey!"