Part 22: Home Sweet Home

Nat and I just got off the plane with our suitcases in our hands. I'm still a bit stiff because of the 6 hour flight, but oh well. Nat called us an uber and they finally arrived.

The uber stopped in front of Nat's house.

"Thanks" Nat thanked the driver and gave him a tip before he rode off. We clutch our suitcases in our hands and walked to the door. Nat knocked on the door and almost immediately it burst open.

"Natasha!" Yelena yelled. Natasha dropped her suitcases and held out her arms for Yelena. I laugh while the two of them almost fall over while hugging. When they pulled back Yelena looked at me and immediately hugged me. "I missed you two!" She said before pulling back from the hug. Before we could walk into the house, Henry jumped out and scared me with a clown mask on.

"Holy fuck Henry!" I shriek while all my suitcases fell. I place my hand over my chest dramatically. They all burst out laughing and Henry thew the mask on the ground. He wrapped his arms around me while still laughing. "Hey sis, I missed you" he laughs while kissing my forehead. Yelena and Nat sneaks past us, into the house while laughing. "I missed you too" I mumble. Henry let go of me and carried my suitcase into the living room.

"You guys need to tell us everything!" Yelena said.

With that being said, we all took a seat on the bar chairs at the kitchen counter. Nat and I told everything that happened to Yelena and Henry.

"There's one more thing" Nat mentioned and turned her body towards me. She swiftly cupped my cheeks and smashed her lips against mine.
"Oh shit!" Yelena giggles and makes fake puking sounds. Nat pulled back slowly with a small smirk on her lips. I gulp as I feel my cheeks start to lit up. "I knew it! I knew y'all would date!" Henry yells. Nat moves her hands away from me and smiled at Henry's words.

"Uh Henry, can I talk to you please?" I ask. Henry looks at me and stands up from the chair. "Sure"

With that being said, I lead Henry to my room. I closed the door behind us and turn around seeing Henry lay down on the bed like a starfish.

"Um so" I start and slowly walk to him while scratching the back of my neck. "Nat asked us to move in, officially" I announce. Henry's head shot up at me with furrow eyebrows.
"I mean, I don't mind" Henry shrugs. I widen my eyebrows and a small smile began showing on my lips. "Really!?" I asked excitedly. "Of course" Henry replies with a smile. He pushed himself up and sits on the edge of the bed. "Plus..." He began, I walked towards him and sit next to him. "It's fun here" he added and shrugs. I smirk then nudge his shoulder. "I bet Yelena is making it fun for you" I tease. Henry rolls his eyes with a small blush on his cheeks. "I bet Natasha's making it fun for you" Henry tease back. I gulp. "Of course, she's super fun" I said with a smirk and got up. "Fun in everything" I tease. I turn back to him and wink.
"Ew" He whispers with a disgusted face. I chuckle at him before opening the door. Henry follows me out and we talked a bit more about random crap while making our way downstairs to Nat and Yelena.

We walk into the living room seeing them laugh. Yelena spots us coming down the staircase and yells. "Hey, do you guys want to go out tomorrow?" I look at her with a confused face while we walk down to stairs.

"I'm down" Henry replied. I put my hands in my pant's pockets and shrug. "Sure, where are we going?" I ask and slowly start to walk over to Nat. "A bar" Nat awnsers. "Fun" I exclaim. Nat opens her arm for me. I made my way towards Nat and lean against her while she has her arm wrapped around my back. "Will 9:30 work for you guys?" Yelena ask. "That's perfect" Nat replies. Henry nods his head and sits down next to Yelena at the end of the couch.
"I'm hungry, anyone want something to eat?" Henry asked while getting out his phone from his hoodie's pocket. "Let's order something?" I question. "What about pizza?" Yelena added for me. We all nod our heads.

About 30 minutes later we were eating pizza and watching a movie. Everytime Nat laughed at a funny scene, I'd always smile at her giggles and chuckles. After we were done eating the pizza, Nat took my plate and placed it down on the table. She grabbed me by the waist and dragged me into her lap. I was now sitting in between in her legs with my head resting on her lower stomach. My eyes start to get heavy while Nat continues to gently stroke my hair.

Then I finally gave in and my sleepiness took over.

-----

A/N: Hi everyone, sorry for the short part! I'll give y'all a longer one next part :)