Part 14: Kiss me already

⚠️KISS WARNING😂⚠️

"Stop complimenting me and kiss me already!"

My words left Natasha in shock. She blinked heavily, her mouth hung open. I leaned straight up and my eyes widen as I realized what I just said.

"I- I'm so sorry, I didn't me-"

Before I could complete my shakily sentence, Nat smashed her lips against mine. My eyes still wide open as hers are closed, kissing me. My entire body just had the most wild chills. I can feel how my cheeks are burning. I first tried to process what just happened before I closed my eyes and kissed her back. I wrap my arms around her neck while she keeps herself up by her arms. I tilt my head slightly, giving her and myself a better position. I could feel Nat smile against my lips and I'm pretty sure I'm smiling against hers too. We pulled back for air, leaning our foreheads together while smiling down like idiots.

"You're right, I should stop complimenting you and just kiss you more." Nat whispers. I laugh at her, shaking my head against hers.

"I like you, Y/N, a lot. From the first day I laid my eyes on you" Nat added. I loosen my grip from her neck, letting my arms hang around it.

"You're my girlfriend now and I won't take no as an answer" I tease. Nat immediately nods her head against mine. She pulled back and gave me a peck on the forehead, causing me to giggle. "What do you say we hit the road again, dorogoy? (Sweetheart)" She asked, grabbing my hands. She pulls me up on my feet, with her. "What does dorogoy mean?" I ask her. She let's go of my hands to pack up the food.
"It means sweetheart" she smiles.
I can't help but to start blushing. I swear my heart just skipped a beat at that nickname. I help Nat put away the food inside the bags. Then we walk back to the car, placing the bags inside the trunk.

Nat started driving again.

We were now 3 hours into the drive. I was watching the view out of the window before Nat sighed. I quickly turn my head to her, her entire body was stiff and she didn't take her eyes off the road once.

"Natty, if you're getting tired I can drive and you can sleep" I offer quietly. I can see her shoulders fell in relieve.

"Or we can take a break and make out?" She grinned, almost making it sound like she's asking for permission to make out with me. I chuckle nervously at her words, leaning my head back against my pillow.

"Natty, I really can take over"

"And I really want to kiss you" She fought back. I can feel how my cheeks lit up. I hate the power she has over me.

"Stopppp" I whine teasingly, slouching under my blanket trying to hide my blushed face. Nat laughs at me and clears her throat. "I wasn't joking but okay and I'm not tired, thanks" Nat replied with a sweet smile. I smile back at her then nod. After my cheeks went back to it's normal color, I decided to take a nap.

My eyes slowly flicker open, noticing that we're still driving.

"Well someone had a nice nap" Nat's soft voice making me lift up my head. I nod my head while yawning. I gently rub my eyes awake. "We'll be at our destination in about an hour" Nat announce. I nod my head, too tired to speak.

The following path that we went through eventually brought us to the city where we'll be staying inside the hotel. I have no idea what city is between LA and Budapest, but oh well.

"This city is beautiful!" I exclaim, looking around the tall buildings just like New York's.
"Not as beautiful as you" Nat said. Again, my cheeks felt like exploding. "Natty, stopppp" I laugh out causing Nat to snort out a laugh. "On a real note, it really is gorgeous" Nat agrees. "Not as gorgeous as you" My boldness spoke for me. Nat respond with a sarcastic eye roll while laughing. I even saw a small shade of red flush over her cheeks.