Part 13: Partners in crime

It's the next morning, I just woke up and decided to make everyone breakfast. I know Yelena and Henry won't make their own food because of the hungover. Speaking of the hungover and stuff that happened yesterday.... I still can't believe I heard Natasha moan, but I'm just going to pretend that I heard nothing. I'll try my best not to make things awkward between us.

I flipped the pancakes around on the pan, flipping it upside down.

"Smells amazing"

I quickly turn my body, startled. I let out a sigh as I just saw Natasha. "Thanks, hope you're hungry. I accidentally threw in way too many pancake batter" I tease, turning back to the oven where I flipped the pancakes. I hear the bar chair around the counter squeak as Nat sits on it.

My mind drifted off to Natasha's moaning again. I just can't get it out of my head.

"Uh, Y/N, the pancakes are burning" I heard Natasha say. "Wha-" I quickly shake my head and flip the pancakes around. "Thanks" I mumble. I turn to her to see her nod. I could tell Nat wanted to say something because her mouth opened and closed randomly.

"Yes?" I ask, sitting down on a bar chair, across from her. She clears her throat and looks at me. "I need your help with something" she said. I furrow my eyebrows and nod my head.

"My friend got invited to a party in San Fransisco. The party is in a mansion, but the problem is only bad people go there. The guy who invited her said she can also bring two guests with her, so she invited me and you to go with."

My mouth hang open. San Fransisco? That's like a 200 day drive. Then also, she knows me?

"Me? Does she know me?" I ask curiously. Natasha cleared her throat. "Uh yeah, don't ask how" She replied. I slowly nod, my eyebrows still furrowed.

"Anyways" she breathed out. "The mansion has some kind of storage unit underground and in that unit, the owner keeps a diamond. My friend's name is Valkyrie, so she wants to steal that diamond and return it to it's rightful owner. The owner of the mansion stole that diamond from a museum, so Valkyrie wants to steal it and give it back" Nat explains.

"She called me last night and asked for me and you to help her, I said I'll ask you first" She added.

I tilt my head to the side thinking for a bit. So this girl, Valkyrie. She wants to steal a diamond that already has been stolen, that's funny. Well she's not actually stealing it, she's just returning it to the museum. Also, Nat mentioned that only bad people go to that mansion.

"I'm totally in, seems fun!" I said, tilting my head back to her. She gave me a small smile. I stand up and checked on the pancakes, flipping them on the pan. I turn back to Nat, leaning on the counter.

"I got a few questions tho"

"Alright, hit me" she challenged, leaning forward on the counter too, acting all intimidating.

"What do you mean by 'bad people'?"

"Well, only hookers, gamblers, smokers, con artists, thieves, whores, strippers, bikers and rich men go to the mansion since it's a public partying place for them." Nat explains. I purse my lips and look down.

"Alright, cool" I whisper, slowly nodding my head. I bring up my head again, locking eyes with her.

"When do we leave?" I ask. I could see Nat smirk, but covers it up behind a bottle of water. She takes a sip of the water and shakes the bottle in her hand while she thinks. "Uh, party is in 5 days and it takes about 48 hours to get there since we're going to drive" Nat said. I slowly nod my head.

"We'll be staying at hotels, I'll rent them out for the night" Nat added.

I nod, turning myself to the pancakes again. I got out some plates and placed the pancakes inside of them.