Part 12: Spiced out

⚠️SLIGHT SMUT WARNING!⚠️

"Y/N" I hear a soft, quiet voice call out my name. "Y/N, wake up" the voice said again. I open my eyes, staring directly towards Natasha. "Hi" she laughs, tilting her head downward to me. "Hello" I shyly reply, twisting my head against her hips, causing her to giggle. "We're almost back home" she announced. I nod my head and got up from her lap.

"How was your nap" Henry said, wiggling his eyebrows. I roll my eyes at him. "Good" I mumble.

We finally arrived at the house. We unloaded the bags out of the trunk and placed it against the counter.

"I'm ordering pizza, what y'all want?" Henry asked, throwing down the last bag against the counter. "Hawaiian!" Yelena yells, locking the door behind her once she got inside. I flop down on the couch, Natasha sitting down next to me. My eyes shot Yelena as she said Hawaiian.

"HAWAIIAN!?" I ask, leaning forward so that I can see her better. "Yes! Pineapple on pizza is delicious!" Yelena argues, flopping down on the other couch across from us.

"I'll order it just for you then" Henry announced. I'm pretty sure I just threw up, that's so cheesy. "What do you eat, Natasha?" Henry asked. "Uh well anything really, just not with olives" Nat replies. We all went silent as Henry ordered our food.

"Thanks, bye" He said, ending the call. "Pizza will be here in 20 minutes" He announce. We all nod.

"Well, I'm gunna go dress out of my bikini, be right back" I say, standing up and leaving. I walk upstairs and went to my room, closing the door behind me. I start stripping out of my clothes and bikini. I then got back into my clothes. I quickly went to the laundry room and threw the bikini inside then walk back to the living room where everyone was sitting and chatting.

"..If Y/N will play it-"

"What about me? I heard my name" I say, coming around the corner and sitting on the couch next to Nat.

"I just wanted to ask if you guys wanted to play a game" Yelena started talking. She got up from her seat and walked to the mini fridge. "A game? sure, I'm in" I announce. Natasha gave me a look that express 'oh you fucked up'. "Cool, it's a drinking game" She added, holding up a bottle of vodka. My eyes widen. "Oh, I uh well I don't really drink" I said, sucking in my lips. Yelena walked to the kitchen and got out mini plastic shot cups and start to fill them up. "Don't worry, you won't be drinking that much, Henry told me that you're a truthful person" Yelena grinned. Natasha got up and walked to Yelena. They both bring the shots and place it on the table in the middle of the room.

"Ehh" I said, eyeing the cups full of vodka.
"Cmon, it'll be fun" Natasha encourages. I sigh. "Yes! Play with sis" Henry called out. I lean back on the couch. "Fine" I simply reply. They all cheer. Nat and Yelena took their seats. Nat next to me and Yelena next to Henry.

"It's simple, someone ask a question. If you don't want to answer, you have to take a shot, but if you answer you don't have to. Anyone may ask the questions, it doesn't matter. We'll start in a circle" Yelena explains the game, I nod along every word she says. I lean forward, actually a bit excited. "Alright, let's do this" Natasha said. They all look at me, I'm guessing someone's gunna ask me a question?

"Y/N, what's the straightest thing you've ever done?" Yelena ask.

"Calling Shawn Mendez hot" I laugh. Everyone laughs with me. I'm going to try my best to answer every question, I don't want to get drunk. It was now Natasha's turn since she was next in the circle.

"Nat" I said. Henry and Yelena was stunned to hear me call Natasha, Nat. Natasha's head shot to me. "Why did you become a con artist?" I ask. She tilt her head, scratching under her hair while scrunching her nose. "Because, boys do anything for women" she replies. I raise my eyebrows. Interesting.