Part 19: Merry Go Round

⚠️WARNING⚠️
This chapter contains inappropriate language. Those who are under 16, I'll tell your parents that you're reading this👀

My eyes flicker open. I immediately look down to my waist since I feel something gripping it. I look over my shoulder to see Nat wrap her arms around my waist, spooning me. I turn my head back and pretend to be sleeping.

"Morning" Nat whispered in her morning voice, her breath bouncing off my neck. "Morning beautiful" I reply. Nat flipped me over so that I'm facing her and gave me a quick peck on the lips, causing me to blush.

"I was thinking we could go to the carnival?" Natasha said, making it sound like a question. "Sure!" I replied. Nat smiled at me and leaned in for a kiss. I cup her cheeks and tilt my head slightly for a good kissing position. My cheeks lit up as our lips connect. "The carnival opens early, so we better get going" Nat mumbles against my lips. I pulled back and nod my head.

We got out of bed. Nat gave me some time to get ready in the bathroom then I gave her time. Nat came out of the bathroom with a green jacket, black T-shirt and jeans. She smiles at me, causing me to smile back. She walked over to me, holding the same smile.

"Cmon cutie" Nat said, winking at me before grabbing my hand. She opens the door and holds it open for me then close it when we got out.

We walked down the stairs and took a corner into the living room. Valkyrie was busy scrolling through her phone on the couch.

"Morning Val, we're going out" Nat yelled as she opens the front door. "Alright, have fun you two!" Valkyrie yelled back.

We hopped in Nat's car.

(....)

"Wow! Can we go on the ferris wheel please!?" I ask, tugging on Nat's sleeve. We literally just got here and I'm already all over the place. "Sure, whatever you want dorogoy" Nat replies and took my hand.

We walked to the ferris wheel and got in line. When it was our turn to go on, we climbed on the seats. Suddenly the ferris wheel start to move. I gasp at the view, but on the same time I hold onto the bars with my dear life.

"Looks like someone's scared of heights" Natasha teased. I shot my head to her seeing her grin. I sarcastically roll my eyes and scoff. I get out my phone and held it up by me and Nat's face. "Say cheese" I say. We both smile at the camera while she puts her head on my shoulder. We were finally at the top of the ferris wheel. I show Nat the photo and smile.

After we rode the ferris wheel, we got churros and sat by the food court. Nat and I talk about random crap while we eat. Once we were done eating, we threw our sticks away.

"What's next, dorogoy?" Nat asked, taking a hold of my hand. I look around while humming. Then I spot...

"Photo booth!" I announce. Nat laughs at me then nods her head. We run over to the photo booth and get inside. She enters coins into the slot then a timer popped up on the screen. Nat cupped my cheeks and turned my head towards her. She smashed her lips against mine when the machine took the photo. After that she made a silly face, me following her lead. I put my two fingers behind her head, acting like bunny ears. Then the last photo we both just smiled and leaned against each other. We both laugh as we see the final results of the photos. The photos came in long strips. Nat took my hand and buried the pictures in her pocket while we exit the photo booth.

"Wait, there's something I want to do" Nat announced. We walked over to the carnival games. We stopped in front of a game where you throw darts at balloons. Nat bought five darts and began throwing it towards the balloons. Surprisingly, she didn't miss once.
The host made a shock expression then walked over to the prizes, which is stuff animals and toys.
"Congrats, pick any prize you want" The host said. Nat looked down to me and smiled.
"What do you want, dorogoy?" Nat asked.
"What, no, you won-"
"Dorogoy, I wanted to win for you, so choose which stuff animal you want" she said. I think my heart just exploded. I look towards the prizes.
"Uh, the koala" I respond. The host nods his head and brought me the stuff koala. I give Nat a hug and thanked her before taking the koala.