Part 8: Clingy Romanoff

I woke up, feeling something wrapped around me, from behind. I slowly look over my shoulder to see Natasha. Her arm is wrapped around me, her head resting on my shoulder. Her body is against mine, keeping me warm, no spaces in between. My entire stomach is doing hundreds or even thousands of flips, knowing that I'm cuddling up against her. I quickly turn my head back, hoping I didn't wake her up. I want to stay like this forever, but goddam, I'm so nervous.

"I know you're awake" Natasha's raspy morning voice said against my skin, sending shivers down my neck. I scrunch in my head, trying not to do something weird to mess up this moment. "Morning" I mumble, not knowing what to say. I got a bit shock as I also heard my voice being a bit raspy like hers, but hers is so hot. "Good morning" she mumbled back, gripping my body tighter, snuggling her head deeper into my shoulder and neck. I tried slowing down my breathing, I know she can sense how nervous I am. "I hope you don't mind that I'm cuddling up with you, you fell asleep during the movie and seemed way too peaceful to disturb" She explains. My cheeks starts glowing red. She packed away her laptop and took off the ear buds from my ears and she didn't even leave to sleep somewhere else? Gosh dangit, I think I'm falling for her, what am I kidding!? I am! "That's okay, it means more body heat for me" I tease, earning a chuckle from her. Her breath bouncing off my skin the entire time as she breathed out. "Henry will probably look for me, I gotta get up" I say, trying to sit up, but she pulled me down while groaning. "I don't care" She whined, digging her head deeper into me, her face now resting against my neck. "But Nata-" "No!!" She mumbled, taking her other arm and snaking it under me, making me fluster a bit, but she just wrapped her other arm around me too. I was now in her full embrace.

"Jeez you're so clingy" I laugh, turning around to face her. Her eyes were still closed as she spoke, "You don't like it? Sorry for you then, no more body temperature for you" She joked, pretending to be mad and pulling her arms away from me. Her eyes shot open, we make eye contact before she turned around with a pouted face. I can't help but to laugh at her and sit up, trying to see if she's really mad. "I mean, I'm clingy too." I say, wrapping my arm around her body like she did to me. "Oh so now you want to cuddle?" She dramatically said, but moved closer to me. I snuggle in against her neck. "Yeah, your bear onzie is actually quite warm" I grinned quietly.

I love this, we don't even make it sexual, that's the best part. We're just two friends cuddling to keep ourselves warm. Just making jokes while we cuddle, nothing wrong with that, right? but... I really want the cuddles to be more that just friend cuddles, nothing sexual tho. What am I saying!? I don't care if it's sexual, or not, I just want to cuddle. I love cuddles!!!

"Alright, you're right. We need to get up" She said. I roll my eyes. Oh! so now she wants to get up?! "I have some clothes for you, just wait outside" She said, scratching her head as we got up. I nod then walked out of the room, closing the door behind me.

Natasha brought me clothes and I got dressed.

I open my door to see Natasha waiting for me, leaning against the wall. She pushes herself off as she saw me come out. "House tour?" She asked. "House tour!" I reply, a bit more louder. She chuckled at me then walked off.

We walked to every room and every corner. She had an in door swimming pool, a gym, a small bar even a hot tub. Her house was full of art, because she said she loves paint, it's apparently how she express herself. Her feelings. We walked back up stairs to check if Yelena and Henry are awake.

"No!......I told you, we'll repay the apartment when we get our money back!...... I......... okay....... yes, mhm..... I understand..... okay, bye" We heard coming from Henry's room. We walk inside his room to see him walking around in circles with his phone in his hands, keeping contact with the floor. "Henry? What is it?" I ask, slowly walking toward him. "I called the apartment, they said they can't sell our apartment or we can't even move back in since the apartment is totally destroyed! We're homeless, Y/N!" He said, scratching the back on his head while continuing to walk in circles.