Part 35: Tease

⚠️WARNING⚠️
Slight smut

"Nat, come on please, talk to me!" I practically beg, following behind her as she walks down the hall. I throw my heels off to walk faster with her.

Nat literally ignored me the entire ride back home and she's doing it now!

"Natty" I whine as she enters her room. She was about to close the door before I pushed it open.

"Nat, I swear to god-"

Suddenly I was being pinned against the door, my hands above my head. My breathing got stuck in my throat as Nat intensely stares into my eyes.

"You like teasing me, don't you?" She groans, tightening her grip around my wrists. I'd be saying if this isn't the hottest moment ever, seeing her mad and pinning me against the door. "Ah, well yes, I do" I tease even more with a smirk.

"Well I don't, I don't like my girlfriend being touched by other boy nor girls"

"First of all, nobody did anything to me" I defend "Second of all, I'm all yours" I repsond quietly.

My heart starts racing as her eyes flicker between my eyes and lips.

"Don't. tease. me" She warns sternly and loosens her grip from my wrist, but still pins me. A grin appears on my face. "What if I don't want to stop teasing you?" I tease. She groans and clenches her jaw. My entire face goes warm as she fills the gap in between our bodies, pressing it together. She leans to my side and whispers in my ear, "Then you'll get punished". I gulp, visibly.

"I'm ready." I simply say, almost yelling. Nat tilts her head. "I'm ready for my punishment" I add. She raises her eyebrows and smirks.
"I don't think we have the same kind of punishment in mind" she grins. My chest starts to rise and fall repeatedly. "Oh, I think we do" I reply quietly, trying to act calm, but in reality my legs are shaking and I'm probably as red as a tomato.

Nat grips my wrist and leads me to the desk. She forcefully placed me against the desk. Already, my heart is pumping out of my chest.

"Turn around and bend over" she whispered against my ear, her breath bouncing off my skin causing shivers down my spine.
I immediately turn around and place my hands on the desk, bending over.

"Oh, so now you listen huh?" She mumbles.
I gulp and glue my eyes onto the desk, scared to look back.

"Here's how its going to work" she leans closer to me. I gulp once again.
"You're going to get spank, and I want you to count how many times okay?" She commands. Out of the side of my eyes, I can see her smirk once I nod.

"Good" Her voice got cold and stern, backing away from me.

I take a deep breath in.
Suddenly, I felt Nat's hand grip my ass before she swung.
Fuck. It feels so good, but hurts to bad. This is already number one and it's already so hard.

"Count" she warns.

"One" I mumble, griping the desk tigther.

Then another hand came crashing down, this time harder. I jolt forward and gulp. Fuck. The heat through my pants is working its way around towards my core.

"Two" I mutter.

So it went on. Each swing was getting more harder and I swear my ass is red now. Small tears were forming into my eyes, from the burn and pleasure. Why do I find this so enjoyable? It's a punishment, it's suppose to be torture. But with Nat's harsh slaps... it's just making me turn on.

Then, the last one came crashing down. I couldn't hold it in, this one was actually a bit more sore than pleasure.
"Fuck" I mumble, jolting over the desk. The burn is all over my ass.

"Ten" I sigh.

"Good girl. Be glad you still have pants on, otherwise it'll be much more sore" Nat said.

She grabs my hips and turns me around. My flustered face coming in contact with hers. I try to slow my breathing as she frowns while looking at me. She takes her one hand and place it on my cheek. She wipes away my tear.

"Shit, I'm sorry I didn't mean to take it this far" she mumbles, clenching her jaw. I clear my throat and shake my head.
"No its fine, believe it or not... it felt good" I shrug honestly. Her eyebrows furrow, her face is just saying 'sorry'.

"Still, sorry" she mumbles softly with a visible gulp. I can still feel the burn through my pants, but it's fine I guess.
I shake my head with a smile.

"I'll now know not to tease you" I smile joke fully. Nat chuckles and place a kiss on my forehead. She pulls back and looks me straight in the eyes.

Nat pulls away strings of loose hair out of my face then smiles down at me.
"My beautiful girl" she mumbled then placed a soft peck on my lips. The nickname cause me to smile against her lips.
"Do you want a bath?" Nat questions, lovingly while gently stroking my hair. I nod in response.

"Okay, I'll run you one" She replies quietly with a smile.

I watch as she runs to the bathroom. I hear the water running and see Nat pacing up and down to grab a towel. Nat comes back and sits next to me on the bed, gently brushing over my shirt with her nails while she waits for the bath to fill up. She knows I love it when she strokes her nails over my stomach, it makes me feel like I'm safe with Nat. I swear, I'm gunna marry this woman one day.

"Do you want to go to bed after you cooled down in the bath?" Nat questions quietly, causing me to jump back into reality. I send her a smile before locking eyes with her. "It's 4:40" I reply after I gazed at the watch on her wall, behind her. She shrugs and smiles.
"I know, but maybe you should get some rest" she said. I feel like I want to cry, cry because I'm so happy.

"I love you, and yes I will" I reply and roll on my side, to face her. "I love you more than anything" she responds and place a small kiss on the tip of my nose, causing my face to scrunch up. She laughs before she stops brushing over my stomach.

"Let me go check on the bath" she said while hopping off the bed. I stare at her every movement as she walks into the bathroom. I hear that water stop running

Nat quickly comes out of the bathroom and comes to the side of the bed I'm lying on.

"Come on, let's get you clean moya lyubov (my love)" Nat says as she bends down and wraps her arms under me. I got the idea of her wanting to pick me up and climbed onto her like a koala. She carries me to the bathroom. She walks back to the door and turns to me.

"Do you want anything to eat before you go to bed?" Nat questions "Anything, please" I respond. She turns to the door.
"I'll make you something" she yells from the door before closing it behind her.

Once the door closed, I strip out of my clothes and took a dip in the bathtub.

(...)

Here I am, sitting next to my future wife on the bed while eating pancakes she made for me. Now and then she'll steal bites for me, but I don't mind, it's cute that she thinks she can steal my food. ITS MINE. Anyways. We actually ended up watching a movie, so I guess I won't be sleeping after I ate. Actually I can, I'll just sleep on Nat as she watches the movie. After we shared MY food, I quickly jog to the kitchen and put the dirty plate in the sink. I run to Nat's room again and close the door behind me. I lightly jump on top of her, causing her to grunt dramatically. We both end up laughing as we tickle fight, of course Nat won because she isn't ticklish, only I am. I rest my head and hand on Nat's chest as she wraps her arm around me, holding her close to her.

My eyes starts to get sleepy as I've been staring at the TV screen, attached to her wall, the entire time. That's when I gave up and let my sleepiness take over.