Part 33: Back in NY

⚠️WARNING⚠️
Chapter contains nudity
16+

Henry opens the house's doors and immediately throws his suitcases on the floor.

"Home sweet home!" Henry cheered as he hugged the desk next to the door.

"Yeah, now move your ass, some of us miss our beds more than the house itself" Yelena said and pushed Henry out of the doorway causing him to groan.

I need to agree with Yelena, it was a long plane ride. About 6 hours of flight I think, because it's 10:45 pm right now.

"Yelena's right, I'm slumped" I agree and also push my way pass Henry and dropped my suitcases next to the kitchen counter. Nat closes the door since she's the last one in then placed her suitcase next to mine.

I push myself up on the counter as Nat stands next to me, her one hand on my leg while she leans against the counter. I groan as all the loud noises of Henry and Yelena opening their bags, echo's through the kitchen. Nat laughs at me before playfully slapping my leg.

"Alright" Nat breaths out and turns to me, now standing in front of my legs. "I think we should get some sleep" Nat says and reach her arms out to grab me. "Right" I mumble tiredly and also lift up my arms so that Nat can drag me into her embrace. She lifts me up under my arms and picked me up.
"Alright" Yelena replies as she continues to pack out the food that we packed in for the flight. I wrap my legs around Nat's waist and clung onto her like a koala, her one hand holding me up from under and her other one gripping my hip.

"Goodnight" I mumble to Henry and Yelena. "Night sis", "Goodnight!" They reply. I place my head in the crook of Nat's neck as she starts to walk out of the kitchen.

"Wait! Should I bring up your bags!?" Henry questions loudly. I groan in sleepiness as Nat spins around, causing me to spin also since she's carrying me. "I'll bring it up tomorrow, thanks" Nat replies then spins around again and continues to walk.

"Okay, goodnight!" Henry shouts.
"Night" Nat shouts back.

I bounce up and down slightly as Nat walks up the stairs. I wrap my arms around her neck and tug my head into the crook deeper.

"Don't worry, you can go sleep..." Nat reach the top floor , "After you changed into your pajamas"

"No" I whine and tighten my grip around her. "Yes" she argues while chuckling.
"No! Your not my mom" I reply and pull away from her neck. I pout and look directly into her forest green eyes. A small smile creeps up on her face.
"But I am your girlfriend" she responses. My pout changes into a frown.
"Fair enough" I surrender and place my head back in the crook of her neck, causing her to laugh.

Nat dropped me off at my room and I quickly got changed into my pj's. After that I brushed my teeth and burst through my room door. I jog to the opposite side of my room, towards Nat's. I knock on the door, but no reply. I knock again, no reply.

"Nat?" I question and knock again. I wait behind her door for a response, but there's none. "Natty? Hello?" I knock again, at this point I'm getting worried that she's already asleep without me, it is 11 pm so I understand if she's sleeping already. But what if something else happened! What if she had a stroke!

"Nat!" I yell. Gosh, I really am working myself up over nothing, she's probably just sleeping. I know it's rude to come in without someone saying you can, but I must. Maybe something's wrong?

I slowly reach for the door handle and gently slide the door open.
"Nat?" I question quietly and step inside her room, closing the door behind me.

That's when her bathroom door opened.