Part 6: Karma is a B*

"Woah woah, Henry slow down. Talk slower" I said, over the phone. Henry was flowing words out that I can't describe. "Y/N! The ring you got from Samuel, it had a tracker inside!" Henry shouts. My mouth fell open, I let out shaky breaths as I start to fiddle with my hoodie's sleeves. "They broke in, they took everything! Don't go back to the apartment!" Henry command loudly. "Do you hear me!? Y/N!" He yells. "Y-yes" I reply quietly. "Meet me at Papa John's Pizza, right now" he commanded then ended the call.

I slowly take my phone away from my ear. Natasha seems to notice how lost I look.

"Uh, maybe just drop me off at Papa John's Pizza" I said quietly. Natasha furrows her eyebrows at me and start to drive to the pizza place.

"What happened?" Natasha asked with a worried tone. I gave her a small smile on my lips. "Nothing, don't worry" I lie. Natasha sighs and kept her eyes on the road. I looked out of the window again.

Henry said he broke the ring which is good, but turns out the apartment is complete broken down.. Luckily I have my purse with me, but what did they do with Henry's parrot?..

I suddenly felt a hand on my leg, causing me to snap back to reality.

"Y/N, I read people like a book. Tell me what's wrong" she demand sounding like a school teacher. I gulp, looking at her.

"The ring Samuel gave me had a tracker inside, they destroyed our apartment." I explain, holding back tears. Natasha shot her head at me with a shocked look. She gently drew shapes on my leg to keep me comfortable. "What the fuck!? That isn't fair! You took a ring for him and he takes your entire apartment!?" Natasha yelled, clearly way more angry than me. She looks back to the road, keeping her hands on my leg and shook her head, furiously. "You and your brother don't have a place to stay" she whispers to herself which I heard. I let out a breath I didn't realize I've been holding in since she placed her hand on my leg. To be honest, her touch really is keeping me calm, which is weird because I never felt this with someone, not even Henry.

"My credit card probably got destroyed in the apartment, but I do have some loose cash with me, I can rent us an airB-"

"No" Natasha interrupted, causing me to raise my eyebrows in shock. Why does she even care so much? "I won't allow you two to stay alone, you're staying by me" she announced. I tried to reply, but I couldn't make words. All of this nonsense just got stuck in my brain.

We finally stopped at the Pizza place, seeing Henry leaning against his car hood, scrolling through his phone. Natasha parked next to him, grabbing his attention. Henry placed his phone in his pocket as we got out of Natasha's car.

"So, this is fucking great!" Henry sarcastically laughs, throwing his arms in the air. I roll my eyes and clutch my purse. "I got some money, Henry" I told. Natasha cross her arms and looks to the ground. "I told Y/N that you two can come stay at my place." Natasha announced, making me sigh.

"You're really going to stay at a strangers house?" Henry questioned me dramatically.

"Henry, she's not a stranger and since she's offering so nicely maybe I will and you will too" I raise my voice slightly at the end of my sentence. Henry took a huge gulp.

"How can I trust you?" Henry asked Natasha. Natasha shrugs and cocked back her eyebrows. "Come with me and find out for yourself" Natasha teased. Henry licked his lips in frustration and tapped his foot on the ground. "Fine, but how much money do you have in your purse. That's all the money we have left" Henry said. I close my eyes and look to the ground. "500 bucks" I simply reply. By now Natasha was just standing there awkwardly, listening to me and Henry's chat.
"Great we went to 10 million to 500" he said.
"She can earn it back. Now let's go" Natasha said, stepping in front of me, like she's defending me from Henry. "Just drive behind me" Natasha yells back at Henry as we both walk to her car.