Part 5: #Stripped

⚠️WARNING: THIS IS A 18+ CHAPTER. CONTAINING STRIPPERS / TEASING / POLE DANCING!⚠️

It was the next morning, the morning when Natasha is suppose to pick me up. The day we get revenge on her sister, Yelena's, ex fiancé.

Henry and I couldn't sell the ring yesterday, because the stores are closed on a Sunday, so we'll go sell it when I get back from the club.

I quickly got dressed and did my makeup. I picked up my phone to see a message from Natasha saying she'll be here in 5 minutes. I quickly made my hair wavy and got out of my room, the same time as Henry got out of his.

"Where are you going?" He questioned, furrowing his eyebrows.

Usually, if we don't plan to persuade someone or do stuff together, we never go out. So, I'm a bit busted here, I gotta tell the truth.

"I'm going to help out a friend with something" I say, crossing my arms.

"Wait, wha-"

KNOCK KNOCK

"Oh! That must be her! Bye!" I said, storming down the hallway. "Y/N!" I heard Henry yell.

I stopped at the front door and opened it, revealing a blonde woman with the same glasses as Natasha had on yesterday at the ice cream shop. The woman had some sort of clothing in her hand. She was actually very pretty, but looks familiar.

"Y/N, it's me Natasha" she whispered.

My eyes widen. I stand out of the way and point towards the couch, signaling her to come in. She walked in and I closed the door behind her.

"Um Y/N, who is this?" I heard the voice of Henry say. I turn around from the door and lean against it, sighing.

"Henry, Natasha. Natasha, Henry" I gesture towards them both as they greet each other.

I went to sit next to Natasha on the L shaped couch as Henry sat the opposite side from us.

"Mind telling me what's going on?" Henry asked. I roll my eyes and sigh, leaning back on the couch.

"Henry, this is the red head you saw through the comm's cameras. She was persuading Richard. She's a con artist." I explain.

Natasha took off the glasses and hung it on the edge of her shirt and took off the wig. I could feel my cheeks lit up as she swung her red hair around, making it fall loose.

"Yeah, bye" he said in a joking way and walked away, down the hall.

We both look at Henry storming off before I felt Natasha throw the clothes on my lap, making my head shot down at it.

"Just go try it on and tell me how it fits" she commands.

I slowly nod my head, still looking down at the clothes on my lap. I told Natasha to wait for me at the couch while I walk to the bathroom.

I unfold the clothes, revealing a stripper suit.