Part 36: Sibling Fight

I woke up, my ass feeling stiff from yesterday. I tilt my head up to see Nat still sleeping, her chin resiting on my head. I smile at her before looking down. Her shirt was lifted up a bit, revealing the small tattoo on her hip, above her V-line. I gently brush my finger over the tattoo, tracing the lines. I want to know what happened to Nat's friend that sacrificed his life for her, but I don't want to force her too.

"Clint Barton" I heard Nat say queitly. I stop brushing her tattoo and let my hand rest on her hip. I look up to her with a confused frown as she looks down to her tattoo.
"I'm sorry?" I said, not understanding what she meant by 'Clint Barton'.
"He was my friend who sacrificed his life for me" She explains, her voice breaking mid sentence. My eyes went droopy, I feel terrible, she probably thinks its her fault.

"Clint pushed me out of the train track when we were 20, the train got him" Nat adds, her watery eyes not leaving her tattoo. I watch sadly as she clenches her jaw.
"Natty" I whisper and squeeze her hip before hugging her tightly. "I'm so sorry" I reply quietly, holding her in my arms. Her warm breath bounce off my neck as she let's go of a shaky breath.
"I'm fine, Y/N. It was a long time ago" Nat whispers and clears her throat. I nod then let her go, my hands behind her head as I play with her hair.

"I love you so much" she whispers, lovingly. A small sympathetic smile grows on my lips. "I love you" I repeat after her words. She leans forwards and place a sweet kiss on my cheek and holds her lips against my cheek.

"You hungry?" She questions against my skin. I giggle because Nat's lips, while she speaks, are tickling my cheek. "Always" I reply playfully. She places a long, real kiss on my cheek before pulling away. She unwraps her arms from me and crawls off the bed.

"Does eggs and bacon sound good?" Nat asks, walking over to the door. "Sounds fantastic" I reply which Nat nods to.
"Be back in a minute" she announced and leaves the room, closing the door behind her.

Quickly, I went to the bathroom. I ran myself a shower then realized I have no clothing of my own with me. Might as well steals Nat's. So, I take some short leggings and a crop top from her drawer and quickly dress up.

I leave the room and walk down stairs where I heard Nat and Yelena's voices coming from the kitchen.

"There's this place downtown NY. Apparently, loads of rich people goes there. Maybe we can go out?" Yelena questions.

I walk down the stairs.

"That's a two day persuading streak" I joke. Natasha and Yelena turn around from the oven, startled at my sudden appearance.
"It wouldn't hurt, would it?" Nat questions.
"Yeah I guess so, but we don't want to get caught that we're a con artist you know? So let's lay low for a bit" I reply and go sit around the counter.

"But Y/N! It'll be so fun persuading the men! Plus, they're millionaires! We can totally make loads of money" Yelena defends.

My mouth widens, about to say something until we heard loud footsteps jogging down the stairs. I look over my shoulder.

"Another con artistry job I hear!?" Henry yells, jogging towards us. I sigh and lean on the counter.
"No, Y/N said no" Nat defends.
Yelena and Henry groans. At the corner of my eye, I see Henry sit down next to me.

"Fine, we can go, but let's not get carried away okay? We go in, get something expensive like a watch, and get out." I say. Henry and Yelena cheers, Yelena flipping the spatula.
Nat stops whisking the eggs and stares at me with a frown.
"Are you sure? If you're scared poeple will find out that we're a con artist then we can lay low like you said" Nat interjects. I take a deep breath in.

"Extra money won't hurt, right?" I try to ease the mood with a cheeky smile. "Exactly! That's why we're going!" Yelena smirks and turns around to the oven. Natasha has a dissapointing expression on her face.