Chapter 51

When the Saviors left they took one of the people we needed

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

When the Saviors left they took one of the people we needed. Our doctors. The same doctor that had kept mom healthy and held my hair back when I threw up. However, we were lucky. Rick had a plan to go to another community that had guns. The exact thing we need. So, Rick came and picked up Enid and I to help. Oceanside. That was the name of the group. "I got it," I said as a walker came closer to us, quickly throwing a knife into its head. As the walker dropped to the ground, I ripped my knife from its head. "Ready for this?"

"Not really," Enid sighed. Us four- Me, Carl, Enid, and a few other people- were stuck waiting for all the people to come running through the woods. Then, as bad as it sounded, we had to hold them at gunpoint. Get them to stop. This community was all girls

"At least we shouldn't have to kill anyone," Carl replied, holding his gun tightly in his hand. I jumped slightly as I heard the first bomb go off.

"Here we go," I sucked in a breath, pulling out my gun and clicking off the safety. Three more explosions rang in the air and I could hear footsteps. Here they come.

"Everybody down!" One woman from Alexandria yelled, and I felt bad for never learning her name. Enid, Carl, and I rushed forward, our guns pointed at these poor girl's heads.

"Hands on your heads," A man whose name I had not learned either said. Instantly, most people we on their knees with their hands touching their heads. 

"We don't want anyone to get hurt. Stay down and listen to what we say," Carl ordered. 

"We want this to go as simply and peacefully as possible. All of you can make it that way," Gabriel explained as Daryl and the rest of our group, minus Michonne, came walking in from the other side. They added the two tied-up girls into the group.

"Now, we made a lot of noise. We want to wrap this up quickly so you can send people to redirect anything coming this way. Tara said your forests are relatively clear, so we won't take any chances. No one needs to get hurt," Rick spoke quickly, walking to stand next to Carl. Carl was next to Gabriel, and I was on Gabriel's right side. Enid was around the side of the group in the distance, half watching the group and half looking for walkers. "This is just about what you have, what we need."

"Nobody's taking anything," An older woman's voice cut in, and she came out from behind the bushes with Tara at gunpoint and another woman besides the two. Me being the closest moved to grab a knife.

"Rori, don't," Tara quick objected, seeing my hand resting on my knives.

"You need to let everyone go and leave right now. Just walk away or this one dies," the older lady with the gun threatened.

"Yeah, we'll leave you alone. But we're taking your weapons with us. That's not going to change. It's Natania, right? Put the gun down, and let's talk about what we can change," Rick said.

"No," Natania cut in. "Leave right now."

"Michonne, don't!" Tara called out loudly. My eyes flickered over to Enid, who stood behind Natania. She had a gun but the shaking in her hand told me she wasn't going to shoot.