Chapter 1

"You are utterly disgusting and you are no son of mine, get out. We never want to see you again."

Jimin looked at his mother, begging her to stop his father from doing this. It's not his fault he's a carrier, it's literally genetics. Both parents have to be carriers of FH13 in order to pass it on to any male offspring. Meaning his Dad is a carrier as well, but since his Dad is straight they never even tested. 

Why see if you can birth children if no dicks are ever going into your ass? But then they came home early and found Jimin with a guy, not something you'd ever want your parents to see, regardless of what sex your partner is. But since Jimin is clearly gay and likes dick up his ass his parents dragged him to the Dr. When it was confirmed that he was one of the males that was born with the additional DNA strand that made him able to birth a child, that was the last straw.

"We just want you to be normal Jiminah, that's all. You can come back when you've fixed yourself," his mother said with no emotions in her voice at all.

He should have known, she's never stood up to his father a day in her life, let alone ever taken Jimin's side on things. How's he supposed to be able to fix something he was born with? And acting straight, yeah he tried that already, for 18 years in fact. It didn't work, he hated it and just wanted to be himself. He stood up, looking at them both haughtily, "you will regret this one day. You'll see me in ten years, with a husband and a couple cute kids and we'll be so happy. And you'll regret that you pushed me away and never got to see your grandchildren."

Then he grabbed his backpack and stormed out of the only house he's ever lived in. In hindsight, running from Busan to Seoul was dumb. Not only does he not know anyone here, but without a job it's not like he can survive and not many people want to hire a kid that just graduated from school. Can't have a job if you don't even have a cell phone for your employer to call you on.

So for the next few months, he lived on the streets, ate out of garbage cans and he did his best to not be seen by anyone. 

Enzo was just closing up the gym to meet his sister when he heard a pained whine coming from the alleyway, his sister would say that he's too nosey for his own good, but that's an argument for another day. He looked around and didn't see anyone or anything but then he heard it again. There behind the trash can, curled up in a little ball was the small redheaded boy. "Please don't hurt me anymore," he whimpered while trying to make himself smaller, "I gave you everything I had."

Enzo crouched down, trying to make his 6ft frame seem less threatening. "Hey, it's okay I won't hurt you. I'm Enzo."

"That's what they always say before they hurt me," he cried out while still not looking at Enzo.

"My sister Lena is on her way here, we can wait for her if you want."

Thankfully they didn't have to wait long, his annoyingly loud sister Lena made her entrance. "Enzo, what the hell bro. You said you were ready. You know what happens when I'm hangry and bored. Arson, do you want me to burn something down because you are playing in the garbage?"

Snort, his sister is certifiably insane. "Come here, I need your help."

Lena made her way over to where her brother was crouched down looking at something behind the dumpster, "oh my God are you okay?" She screeched. "Who hurt you? Give me their name and they'll be dead by nightfall."

The boy turned his head towards Lena, his round glasses slightly askew on his nose. "Are you in the mafia?" He gasped in surprise. "I heard there were gangs in Seoul, but I don't want any trouble. I promise if this is your territory I'll leave as soon as I can walk. I didn't see anything."

He was borderline hysterical and Enzo had no idea what to do, Lena was supposed to help, not make it worse. "We aren't mafia, I own this gym and she talks a big game but she'd never murder anyone." That wasn't entirely true, if pushed hard enough she probably would. But that was a discussion for another day. "Can you sit up? I want to check you for injuries."

"You won't hurt me?"

Lena pulled her phone out and unlocked it, "here, you can hold this the entire time. Let's get you into the gym and make sure that you are okay. Get you cleaned up and some food in you, how does that sound?"

Jimin perked up, it's been so long since he showered that he's surprised they haven't started gagging yet. Maybe the garbage he's surrounded by is masking just how bad he actually smells. "I can shower?"

"You can, we'll get you some clean clothes and food in your belly."

He looked at Enzo and then Lena, "I'm gay but I won't sleep with any of you for money."

Lena smirked, "I'm asexual so I wouldn't sleep with you regardless and my brother is as interested in dudes as I am, so I promise you that you don't have to worry about that with us. We just truly want to help."

"But why?" He was suspicious, even his family didn't want him so why would these strangers be so nice to him.

"Because we are good people and I have a theory that the more good you do the more good that comes to you. And since I'm a sarcastic little shit, I have to work extra hard for my good."

Jimin blinked his eyes a few times, is she for real? Enzo chuckled a bit, "she takes some getting used to, but once she's decided that you are her people she'd literally move the heavens for you."

He had no idea why, but he trusted these two. So he agreed but he still held onto Lena's phone just in case. Enzo handed him some gym clothes that were going to completely drown Jimin, but they were clean so he didn't care. While he was taking the best shower of his life he was so overwhelmed with emotions that he started crying a bit.

"Give me your phone, we're ordering food and I'm getting him some clothes too. He can't survive in your ratty gym hand-me-downs."

Enzo shrugged, "I bow to you oh mighty one."

So Lena ordered a ton of food for the three of them, he needed to be fattened up a bit, he was way too skinny. Then she ordered some clothes that would be delivered later, having a friend that owned a clothing store was seriously working in her favor at the moment. Jimin came out of the shower looking like a soft little drowned kitten and Lena was in love, "I'm keeping you," she stated. "You are now stuck with me forever."

"I," Jimin sputtered, "what?"

"I'm keeping you, Enzo has a little room in the back that has a bed and a wardrobe. You can stay there and work here when the gym is open."

"I don't know anything about working out, I wouldn't be of any use."

She waved him off, "my brother is absolutely hopeless, I'm honestly surprised that the gym hasn't been shut down yet. He needs someone that's organized and pays attention to when things are due. Does that sound like something you can do?"

Of course he could, he got really good grades in school and if these people really were as nice as they seem then he wants to stay here with them. To not have to live on the streets anymore, it sounds almost too good to be true. Jimin took to his work like he was made for it. He was an absolute natural.