Chapter 28

"Joonie, I'm home," Jungkook called out.

Jimin looked up at the gentle giant that came barreling into the living room, tripping over the rug and dropping the book that was in his hand, "is this him?"

"It is, I think he might be in shock. I'm not sure how far along he is but I saw him like 7ish months ago and he wasn't pregnant."

Black started to take over his vision and then there was nothing. Jungkook heard Jimin whine and then he started to fall, his arms shot out to catch the smaller man, "shit, help me. Is he going to die?"

Joon looked at his hysterical little brother, "lay him on the couch Kook, I'll check him out as best as I can here."

"He can't go to the hospital, he said they'd find him."

Joon looked up, his dragon eyes full of concern. "What's going on, is he in the mafia or some shit?" Joon gasped, "Kook, please tell me you didn't steal a mafia lords bride that's pregnant with his heir."

"Of course I didn't, besides I think he's with Yoongi, you know the CEO of Min International."

"Why would he run from him?"

Jungkook shrugged, "don't know and I didn't ask. If he wants to tell me he can, if he doesn't that's fine. I'll still help him regardless."

"Don't fall in love with the lost puppy Kook, he's pregnant and hurting. He has no need for more drama."

His shoulders deflated a bit at his brother's words, but he's not wrong. "I won't, I promise. I just want to help him, that's all. As little or as much as he'll let me. I have no expectations and I'll put zero pressure on him."

Jimin woke up, it was dark outside and he didn't recognize the room he was in. His heart started to beat really fast as he sat up quickly in a panic. Did they find him already? He heard soft snores coming from the side, he peaked his head over and there on the floor with a blanket way too small for his body was Jungkook. Jimin giggled a bit, smacking his hand over his mouth as to not wake the other, but it didn't work. "Jimin," Jungkook groaned. "Hey, sorry for not being awake when you woke up. That must have been scary for a second."

"It's okay, I was just worried for a bit. I didn't know where I was."

He sat up yawning, "well in case you haven't figured it out yet, you are in my room. We were going to put you in the guest room, but it's full of junk that we need to clear out."

"I feel bad, you are sleeping on the floor and I'm in your bed." Jimin was pouting, he hated being an inconvenience to others.

"Don't," Jungkook waved off, "you are pregnant and it wouldn't be the first time I've fallen asleep on my floor. Are you hungry?" He didn't even have time to answer, his stomach loudly telling the whole neighborhood that he was indeed hungry. Jungkook hopped up, "come on, let's go get you some food."

They were sitting around a small table eating some leftovers that Jungkook had made earlier, "did your brother get a chance to look me over? Is everything okay?"

Jungkook nodded his head, his cheeks puffed out because they were so full of food. "He said that everything looked fine, but he'd need to take you to the hospital to get more indept results." Jimin started panic, he can't do that. They'll find him, Jin would find him in an instant and his baby would be dead. "Don't worry, I told him that wouldn't happen. I'm not sure why you are running, but you are welcome to hide here for as long as you need."

Jimin's head shot up, "my, my stuff from the car."

"I'll go get it," Jungkook offered running off to bring the duffle bags in. "Damn what do you have in here, gold bars? These are heavy."

"Something like that," Jimin mumbled. He shoved them under Jungkook's bed, it wasn't the safest place, but he didn't have a lot of choices in the matter. "Yoongi got back with his ex and they want to get rid of Mira. I. I can't let them do that. She's my everything."

"HE wants to WHAT?" Jungkook yelled loud enough to draw Joon from his room.

"Why are you screaming? I have to be at work in like 3 hours."

"Sorry Joonie, um Jimin." His eyes darted to Jimin, asking permission to tell his story. Once he had permission Jungkook told him everything he knew and then Jimin filled in the rest. How he had to run, he has to save his daughter. That they have a hacker friend that will find him in an instant if anything with his name pops up anywhere.

It took Joon and Jungkook about 30 seconds of staring at each other for them to decide, "stay here. We'll clean out the spare room tomorrow."

"I'll come up with a fake name and I'll be your Dr so no one has to know, the only issue is you won't have insurance."

"I can pay, I have money. More money than I could ever spend. I just want us to be safe."

Yoongi was ready to murder Lena and her stupid fucking brother, "what do you mean you don't know where he is?" He needed to tell Jimin the truth, but he also needs him out of harms way to keep him safe. 

"Did I fucking stutter? Enzo told me about the video that he was sent. How could you do that to him?"

"I did what I had to do to protect him and our daughter, that fucking psycho is going to throw me in jail for the rape of him and rape of a minor for Jimin, he also told me that he was going to kill Jimin and our daughter if I didn't marry him. He had a tail on Jimin, so I let him take that stupid fucking video hoping Jimin would know I was lying. What was I supposed to do?"

Yoongi was a broken man, he wasn't complete without his babies. His phone rang, Evan. "Fuck, this is so fucking bad." He took a deep breath, "hi babe?" He sounded so fake, but he had to let Evan think that he'd won, at least until he knows that Jimin is safe.

"We lost track of your little toy. He went to the bank and then bought a car, but after that we lost him. Where did you send him?"

Oh this is new, that was more than he knew. "He bought a car? From where? What kind?"

Evan tsked him a few times "someone sounds a little too eager. If you don't know where he is, I'll find him myself. I won't be home tonight, but I want you to turn my cards back on, I have a lot of shopping to do for our baby."

His teeth were clenched so tightly it was making his entire face hurt, "of course babe. I'll do that now. Will I see you tomorrow?"

"We'll see, depends on if I find your little Jiminie or not. Can't have him showing back up and ruining my fun." Then he hung up.

"Fuck," Yoongi screamed, "he's going to hurt him if he finds him before we do. I swear, I just want him safe and I know that's he not safe with me right now. But I have to know where he is, I have to protect him."

"I texted Jin while you were on the phone, he's looking for him now."

"Thanks Lena, now how the fuck are we going to fix this shit? He can't be allowed to get away with this."

Enzo looked at his sister and her boss, "are we even sure he's actually pregnant with your child?" Yoongi tossed him the papers, "fuck this is bad. And you said there was video of you raping Evan and video of you and Jimin from three years ago?"

"Yeah," Yoongi grunted.

"But we didn't even know him three years ago. He still lived in his hometown then."

"I know, but add that to what it looks like I did to Evan and I'd be thrown in jail in a heartbeat. This would ruin me and the company."