Chapter 10

"Jimin there are other people, or maybe Evan and I will have a miracle. This isn't solely riding on you, if you don't want this. I will find a way, do I want it to be you? Of course."

"But why?" He was so unsure, he didn't understand why someone like Yoongi would want him to give birth to his heir.

"Well," he hedged a bit, "don't take this the wrong way please. But you are gorgeous and I think that any child you have would be gorgeous as well. You are hard working, incredibly smart and probably the sweetest guy I've ever met. All qualities I'd love to have in a child."

"You think I'm gorgeous?"

Yoongi chuckled at his enthusiasm, "that's all you got out of that? I listed a few more things as well." He was so amused at how flustered Jimin was getting. "But does that sound okay? We go see a Dr and go from there?"

"Sure, I. That sounds good. When can we get in?"

"I sorta already made an appointment for today, just, you know, in case."

Jimin giggled, of course this man already had a Dr on standby for him to get checked out. That was so Yoongi, "alright, just let me know when we are leaving."

Yoongi looked at his watch, "we'll leave at 10, after the appointment, we'll go eat lunch."

"Sounds good, see you for snack time." Then he got up and walked out the room to Yoongi yelling that he's not a child and to think of a different name.

Jimin was trying his hardest to not let his nerves show, but based on the looks Yoongi keeps throwing his way, it's most definitely not working. Yoongi's large hand reached over the center console and squeezed Jimin's thigh, "hey it's okay."

"I know, just nervous."

He was standing there listening to the nurse telling him about all the samples he's going to have to give today as well as tests they'd have to do, some of it he retained, others he didn't. He peed in a cup, gave more blood than he thought was possible. They weighed him and took his height and then he was sitting on an examination table wearing a hospital gown and for some reason he wasn't allowed to wear underwear.

"Alright Jimin, just a few more things and then we are done and we can sit down and talk about any questions you might have." Jimin nodded his head, "we need to do an ultrasound."

"Oh cool, is it like you see on TV? Is the gel really that cold?"

The Dr's head cocked to the side, "Jimin, it's an internal exam."

"Oh," he whispered.

"Do you masterbate regularly?"

"Why is that important?" Jimin looked at Yoongi from the side of his eye, this is so embarrassing.

"Well, when men get pregnant their libido goes a bit insane."

"Um I'm not sure what regularly is, but I do masterbate."

The Dr hummed a bit as he write things down in his chart, "when you masterbate do you finger yourself?"

Yoongi made a strangled noise and Jimin wanted to die, "sometimes," this was a righteous mistake.

"Good, good. So we have to do the exam now. I need to check your prostate so I'm going to open you up a bit so the wand doesn't hurt when we insert it. Alright?"

When Jimin nodded his head the Dr put on a pair of rubber gloves and lubed his fingers up, "I have to press down on your lower belly," the Dr said and before Jimin could even process what he said, his gown was flipped up, his business out there for everyone to see and the Dr was massaging his prostate.