1k Followers Bonus Chapter 37

A/N I know you guys wanted a new book but I wasn't going to be able to finish it on time. So here are bonus chapters and I promise new books are still on the way!! Thank you guys so so much for all of your support. 

Jimin was tired, so very tired. Yoongi kept him at it all freaking weekend, just like he promised. He was so bloated and he could barely walk without wincing. "Shut up," he grumbled as he hissed a bit when he sat down. "It's all your fault."

"And I'm not even remotely sorry. I told you what I was going to do and you let me, even encouraged me. So yeah."

Jimin pouted, "you are so mean." He crossed his arms and huffed a bit, "you better be glad that Mira is with those two because there's no way I'd be able to take care of her after what you did to my ass."

He smirked as he sauntered over and plopped down on the couch next to Jimin, he pulled the younger into his lap making Jimin yelp a bit in pain. "Sorry baby, want me to kiss it better?"

The younger was about to snap at him that they needed to hurry and they didn't have time for sex bbbbuuuutttttttttt, being eaten out sounds like the greatest idea right now. "Will you, please?"

"Anything for you Baby boy, you know that." Yoongi picked him up and carried him to their room, gently laying Jimin down on the bed before making quick work of his clothes. He wanted to kiss every single inch of his skin, but he couldn't. They didn't have time, so he was going to suck on his puffy little rim until he cums and then they'll head to the courthouse to get married.

He had Jimin grab his thighs and hold them up against his chest so Yoongi could look at him. His poor rim was so red and swollen, he really did make up for lost time this weekend. "I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry I hurt you so badly."

"Worth it," Jimin gasped out as Yoongi flicked his tongue against him. "Want your baby, want so many babies."

Yoongi groaned, hearing Jimin talk about being pregnant with his baby was doing something to him. It's all he wants, a house full of loud noise and happy people. He was so tired of being alone, being unloved. Then this little spitfire crashed into his life, cooked for him, curled up on the couch, and watched movies with him. Jimin wanted to be with him, he didn't care about money, he cared about Yoongi and how Yoongi made him feel.

"I love you, so fucking much," he grunted before he started to suck, hard, flicking his tongue back and forth. He needed Jimin to cum and relax so they could get married. It didn't take long, Jimin has been wired up all weekend. His body clenched up before he shook for a second and then melted into the mattress with the cutest little sigh Yoongi had ever heard.

"Better baby?"

"Much, it still kinds hurts though."

Yoongi hummed a bit before getting up and grabbing the ointment. One to relieve the inflammation and another for the pain. "Here Baby, this will make it better." His finger reached out and rubbed small circles on Jimin's rim wanting to make sure that it was coated thoroughly. He even put some just inside him, to ensure that he could make it through the rest of the day.

He finished up his task and cleaned Jimin up, then got him dressed, "ready to get married?"

"I want Mira there."

The elder kissed him, "of course baby, we'll invite our friends. Plus I'm fairly sure that Lena would murder us if we got married without her there."

"Oh my God my baby," Lena screamed as she ran towards them.  Jimin opened his arms to get his hug, only for Lena to snatch Mira from Yoongi's arms and drown the poor toddler in kisses. "Aren't you just the prettiest baby in the world?"

"So much for me being her baby," Jimin grumbled.

"Ssshhh," Lena whispered, "I'm enjoying baby cuddles."

"Do you take this man before you? Do you promise to love and honor him? To be there when he needs you, in sickness and in health?" The Judge looked at Yoongi with a smile on his face.

"I do, I so do."

"And do you take this man before you? Do you promise to love and honor him? To be there when he needs you, in sickness and in health?"

Jimin grinned, "I do," he practically screamed.

"I know pronounce you husband and husband, you may kiss each other to seal this new union."

Yoongi stepped forward, and grabbed Jimin, and dipped him back so he could kiss the life out of him. Mira clapped and their friends cheered. They ate cake and drank the night away, well everyone but Yoongi and Jimin did. Jimin didn't want to risk it in case he was already pregnant and Yoongi wanted to watch his beautiful daughter dance around with all their friends.

"Are you happy?"

He turned to look at his husband, "Jimin I can't even begin to explain just how happy I am. You saved me when I didn't even know that I needed to be saved. You helped me get the life that I wanted oh so badly. You gave me Mira and you gave me your love, I couldn't ask for anything more."

"I never thought I could be this happy Yoongi. I just wish my parents could see that I made it, that I have a husband and a beautiful daughter and hopefully one on the way. I want to thank them for throwing me out, because if they hadn't, I wouldn't be here with you. And I'd gladly be homeless a hundred times over if it meant that I got to end up here with you."

"I'm mad that they did that with you, but I can't say that I'm not happy that it brought me you."

"Let's go home, I want to cuddle my baby and be cuddled by my Sir."

Yoongi growled a bit, "of course Baby Boy, let's go."