B-day Bonus Chapter 38

A/N I've come to love celebrating my birthday just so I can give you chaos goblins bonus chapters! New book next month, I'll put up a thing for you to vote on which book you want in a few weeks. I'm almost done with my hybrid book so it'll be done by September if everything goes right.

Jimin felt like death, well he got his wish, he was for sure pregnant. How Yoongi hadn't noticed yet was beyond him. But he gathered all of his and Mira's stuff up so they could go see Enzo and Lena, they'd made it a thing to meet for lunch at least twice a week. Lena said they had so much time to make up for. And then once Jungkook found out, he conveniently planned his workouts around it.

Jungkook had just finished up, he was walking out of the shower and drying his hair when Jimin walked in. "My baby," Jungkook yelled as he ran towards the two and snatched Mira from Jimin's arms and he spun her in a circle in the air. "You are such a pretty girl, Uncle Koo loves you so so much."

"My Baby is here?" Lena screamed and Jimin opened his arms only for Lena to completely ignore him and rush over to Kook and Mira. "I missed you so much sweetheart."

"She saw her like two days ago," Jimin pouted.

"Come here you big baby," Enzo was standing there with his arms open for Jimin to run into. "Is someone jealous?"

"It's just, I like being babied and all of you used to and now that Mira is here it's like I'm invisible. I love Mira but."

"But you are jealous," Enzo chuckled as he squeezed Jimin a bit tighter.

"Maybe," he whispered as he rubbed his face on Enzo's chest.

"You seem happier," Enzo mused, he looked up at his sister, "look I told you they were emotional support titties."

That seemed to get both of their attention, Lena rolled her eyes so hard, "I told you not to call them that. It sounds weird."

"I don't care if it sounds weird, it's the truth."

"Well you better not let Yoongi hear you call them that," she scoffed, "or let him see his husband rubbing his face in them like a damn newborn looking for a nipple, like damn Jimin are you hungry."

Jimin whined a little louder and all but crawled up Enzo's body. Jungkook's eyebrows scrunched up and his tongue was poking at the inside of his cheek, "look I'll be the first to admit that Jimin is a whole ass, whiny baby. But he hasn't been this bad since he was pregnant with, OH MY GOD YOONGI DOESN'T KNOW DOES HE?" Jungkook screamed at the top of his lungs.

Jin walked in, "Yoongi doesn't know what?"

Jimin shook his head against Enzo's neck as Jungkook and Jin made their way over to Jimin, "I haven't told him yet," he whispered so softly that Lena couldn't hear him over Mira's babbling. The boys barely did, but they were so close and so hyper-focused on him that they wouldn't have been able to miss it.

"Why haven't you told him? You guys were trying right? You know how happy he'd be Jimin. He'd probably snot cry over the news."

Jimin pulled back and looked at his friend, the one that was there throughout Mira's first months. The one that took him in when he was hiding and had nowhere to go, "I know, I'm not sure. Last time, last time."

"Last time it all went wrong," Enzo added for him as he held him tighter. "Evan is gone, he can never hurt you again. This baby will be just as loved as Mira and I know that Yoongi will be over the moon about it."

"Jimin, he'll get to be there for all the appointments. He'll get to be there when you give birth, when the baby has all their firsts. I know that Joon and I were there, but there is no one better than their parent. And Yoongi is a fantastic father, he's going to be so so happy about this."

It wasn't that Jimin didn't want to tell Yoongi. It was just that he was kinda scared so he was sorta just waiting for Yoongi to notice it on his own. The elder was so intuned with his body that it was honestly shocking that he hadn't noticed yet.

He'd certainly gained some weight already and add in his weird food cravings and random mood swings and yeah it all added up to hey I'm pregnant. Plus he was throwing up at all times of the day and he sat on Yoongi's cock as much as humanly possible. "I'll tell him. I'll do it tonight, but can we eat now, the baby is hungry."

Jungkook snorted, "which one, this one," he asked as he rubbed Jimin's tummy lightly, "or this one," he mused as he ruffled Jimin's hair.

"Both," Jimin deadpanned.

"Personally I think you should just drop little hints and wait for him to say something. It's cuter that way. Make him come out and say it first," Jin mused.

Lena snorted at them as she got the food set up and started feeding Mira. Jimin ate and zoned out as he thought about how he could tell Yoongi without telling him. He knew he wanted Mira to help him with it, there was a cute little boutique on the way home that had lots of cute clothes for Mira. They'd probably have something there that he could use.

An hour later, he was right. He was looking at a cute little onesie that said 'Soon to be promoted to Big Sister'. Jimin loved it, he'd put her in it and see how long it would take Yoongi to notice what it said. Turns out, his husband is the most unobservant man in the entire world. Which makes absolutely no fucking sense in the world.

He literally notices everything. When Jimin moved the couch one foot to the left, he noticed. When Jimin decided to add some brown sugar to the spaghetti sauce, he noticed. When Jimin, switched the dishwasher pods, he noticed. How in the absolute fucking hell has he not noticed that his fucking husband is pregnant and his daughter is wearing a onesie announcing it to the world?

Yoongi was washing his hands chuckling to himself, he was not losing this fucking bet with Jin. He would not be the first to crack. Yes, Jimin was pregnant, he wasn't fucking blind. But he wasn't going to be the first to say it out loud. Even if the onesie Mira was wearing is the cutest thing in the world. He's keeping his mouth closed.

He's not losing to that loudmouth, that is a hill he will die on. He lost a bet to him once and he will NEVER do that again. So he's going to act surprised every time Jimin pounces on him. He's going to pretend that it's normal to wake up in the middle of the night with his dick in his husband's throat, or to hear his husband throwing up in the morning. Eventually, Jimin will get mad and say something, he's stubborn like that. And then he can cry happy tears together.