Chapter 17

Jimin groaned, rolling back and forth in his blanket, "never telling you anything again. You don't need more ammo to tease me."

"But it's so fun to tease you baby."

"Am I?"

Yoongi cocked his head a bit to the side, "are you what?"

"Your baby," he whispered so softly that Yoongi almost missed it.

Fuck if that isn't the cutest and most heartbreaking thing he could have asked him, making a fist to control himself he softened his voice "you are, at least I want you to be. Do you want that too?" He could see movement under the blanket, it looked like Jimin was nodding his head. "I need you to use your words baby, can you do that for me?"

"I do, please can I be your baby?"

"Of course you can, nothing would make me happier." Can you go to confession even if you aren't catholic because what he's doing has got to be one of the worst sins there is. "I filled your closet earlier this week in hopes that it happened as well as stocked the bathroom with anything you could ever need. Get cleaned up and come to the kitchen so you can drool over my kitchen prowess."

Yoongi heard another loud groan from Jimin before chuckling as he made his way out of the room. He quickly showered and got ready, not wanting Jimin to have to come looking for him. He has to keep Jimin out of his bedroom. That's his and Evan's space, and it's the only way his brain can rationalize this. If he never brings Jimin in here, then what he's doing is okay.

It's not, and he'll probably never recover from what he's going to do. But it has to be done and he'll deal with the fallout when it undoubtedly happens. He beat Jimin, probably because he took the fastest shower he's ever taken in his life. He was in the kitchen when he heard the sounds of small feet tip toeing down the hallway. "Morning," he mused not looking up since Jimin was peeking in through the doorway.

He squeaked a bit and made his way over to the kitchen island, "do you need any help?"

"No, I'm good."Yoongi looked up to see Jimin pouting, he knows how much the younger loves to cook. But this is part of the plan, plus if Yoongi is being honest with himself. He wants to take care of him, to cook for him and be affectionate. That is something that was missing with his actual relationship so maybe he can pretend while he has Jimin. "You can help with dinner, okay?"

"Does that mean I can make lunch then?" He sat up taller, stretching his back a bit with a huge grin on his face.

"Do you want to make lunch?"

"Of course I do," he exclaimed, "I love cooking for you."

Yoongi's heart skipped a beat, why couldn't Evan be more like Jimin?

Breakfast was great, they laughed and talked about everything. Well everything Yoongi was willing to admit, the rest were lies. "Yoongi," Jimin wasn't looking him in the eye and it started to worry him.

"Yeah baby?" Jimin blushed and it was adorable, he reached across the table and squeezed his hand. "Baby, you can tell me anything. Ask me anything."

"Are you going to make love to me now?"

Yoongi's heart stopped, his breathing stopped, and his fucking brain stopped. Everything just shut the fuck down. It wasn't until he felt Jimin's small hands on his cheeks that he came back to himself. "Is that what you want?" His voice was gruff and extremely rough around the edges.

"I do, I want you to show me just how great sex can be."

Fuck, fuck, fuck, he's so fucking screwed. "Yeah, I can do that. Let's head to your room and talk. Okay?"

They made their way to Jimin's room, he was nervous but so was Yoongi. Jimin may be about to lose his virginity but Yoongi is about to sell his soul to the devil for a baby, a man who after years finally told him that he loved him and a father that he can't make happy and keeps holding their company over his head.

"I don't know what to do, I've never even really kissed someone before. My last boyfriend wasn't into kissing."

Deep breaths, "well why don't we start with a kiss? If it moves on to anything else, great, if not that's fine too. We have the entire month to make this baby so we can take it slow if that will make you feel more comfortable."

He nodded his head, his red hair bouncing a bit. "I want to know what it's like to kiss someone, to be loved. It's all I've ever wanted." He looked so sad and it was breaking Yoongi's heart because once this baby is born, his heart is going to be broken even more.

So Yoongi walked towards the younger, gently cupping his cheeks between his hands. "I want to kiss you, I want to kiss you until you are gasping for breath and begging me for more. I want to see your lips bruised with kisses and your eyes glazed over with want and need." His lips ghosting over Jimin's as he spoke, making both of them shudder a bit. "Can I do that baby?"

"Please," he whimpered, his eyes fluttering shut.

Deep breath Yoongi, make this the best first kiss he could ever ask for. His lips pushed against Jimin's, making them both gasp and moan. It was clear that Jimin had no idea what he was doing, but that didn't matter. Yoongi was more than okay to take charge and teach him. He actually liked that, teaching Jimin how to please him. His tongue licked at the seam of Jimin's lips, wanting to taste him.

"Oh God," Jimin whined, "more," he whimpered.

"I'll give you whatever you want baby, all you have to do is ask."

Jimin was panting underneath him, his lips swollen from their kissing. His hips kept rutting into the air, trying to find that delicious friction he needed so badly. But Yoongi wasn't allowing it, he wanted Jimin beyond desperate for something only he could give him. He needed him to need him beyond reason. It was cruel and wrong because if Jimin wasn't begging for it, he's not sure he can allow himself to do this, to take this from him.

"Please," he cried out, his eyes shut tight as he thrust into the air again.

"Please what? What do you need from me? Tell me what you want."

"Touch me Sir, please, just touch me."

It was the Sir that broke him, he pulled Jimin's bottoms off, his hard cock sprung out, smacking both of them. Yoongi wrapped his large hand around it, his thumb rubbing through the leaking pre cum making Jimin moan as he fisted the sheets. "Gonna make you feel good Baby, do you trust me?"

"Yes, please. I t.trust you," he stuttered because Yoongi squeezed him harder and started to move his hand slowly. "No one can make me feel like this, no one can touch me like this. Just you, I'm yours."

Yoongi growled, fuck this is so wrong. Evan was off with other men constantly, yet he knew deep down in his heart that Jimin would never even look at another man, let alone fall asleep on the couch with one. "That's right baby, only I can make you feel this good. Best to remember that." His hand started moving faster as he went back to kissing Jimin, he couldn't hear more confessions from the younger. His heart and brain are already at war with each other.