Chapter 14

Jimin clapped his hands and started smiling again, "rides, we're definitely going to ride rides. I'm taking you on every single one." He leaned forward in his seat a bit, angling his body towards Yoongi which made his heart beat so fast inside his chest. "You aren't scared of heights are you?"

Yoongi wasn't, but he wasn't exactly a fan of them either. Was he going to admit that? No of course not. "I'm fine with whatever you throw at me Jimin. I'm sure you'll get scared before I will." It was lies, the way Jimin was acting made it seem like he was a professional amusement park goer.

Turns out Yoongi was really wrong and yet right in what he said and thought. Jimin was a big ass chicken shit, to the extreme. He screamed so loud that Yoongi was fairly sure he was going to be deaf by the end of this. He clung to Yoongi's side like he thought he'd die if he let go. Yoongi didn't even have time to be scared, he was too amused with Jimin and how adorable he was.

"Can we get something to eat? It might calm you down a bit?"

Snort, sure Jimin if you want to blame how scared you are on me that's fine. "I could eat, if you are hungry."

"Starving," his eyes were a little glassy and glazed over.

"Then let's feed you, hmm."

That seemed to perk Jimin up, he skipped over to the food court area, pushing Yoongi to sit down in his seat while he bounced between all the vendors buying more food than the two of them could possibly ever eat. He kept running back and depositing things on the table and then running to go get more. It was so adorable, Yoongi never wanted this day to end.

Jimin cocked his head to the side a bit looking at Yoongi, "are you not going to eat anything?"

If Yoongi was being honest it's been well over a decade since he ate anything like this, he either cooks or goes to nice restaurants. Add in the fact that Evan would never allow for this type of cheap food and yeah. He'd never be seen eating something that wasn't 5 star. He barely ate the food Yoongi made for him since Yoongi isn't a chef.

"I am, sorry. I was just looking at everything. You, sure, ah bought a lot."

"Sorry, I was really hungry and I rarely get to eat street food so I went a tad crazy."

His head cocked to the side a bit, he knows why he never eats it. But Jimin is 18 and has no hangups like he does. "Why do you rarely get to eat this?"

"It's expensive," he deadpanned. "I lived with my parents before they kicked me out and I didn't work so I never had a lot of pocket money. Then I was homeless, it wasn't until I found Enzo and Lena that I was able to really do what I wanted. But even then I tried to save as much as possible so I could get my own place."

Yoongi was speechless, this poor kid has been through so much and he came out the other side stronger. "I admire you. I've never had to want for anything, need anything. It was always there. And yet you are a better and stronger man than I could ever be."

"I'm not strong," he mumbled. "I would probably be dead by now if Enzo hadn't found me."

"But you aren't."

"But I'm not," he whispered.

"Let's eat yeah, I mean you ran around like a chicken with your head cut off to get this buffet. We might as well enjoy it." He pouted a bit, but he didn't look sad any longer and that's what Yoongi wanted. But once Jimin enthusiastically started to enjoy a corndog, Yoongi was fairly sure he was going die right there.

He wanted to know what his lips would look like wrapped around his cock, or crying out his name in pleasure. Yoongi shook his head, gotta get your mind out of the gutter. He's not your boyfriend, you have one of those. Yeah but he was in bed with another man like 4 hours ago.

"Are you okay? It looks like there's a lot going on in your head."

Yoongi snorted a bit, "that's one way to put it. What do you suggest I eat?"

Jimin started pushing food towards him, telling him to try this, and oh he has to try this. Jimin even offered his corndog for Yoongi to try and he smiled at the indirect kiss. When it came time for dessert Yoongi was so full but Jimin seemed so excited about the ice cream, so Yoongi just opened his mouth. Wanting to see if he'd actually feed him or not. Jimin did not disappoint at all, he grinned and scooped up a massive spoon full and placed it right in Yoongi's mouth.

This is the dumbest idea Yoongi has ever thought of. If he's not careful, he's going to fall so hard for this adorable man and he needs to remind himself that he can't about 100 times a day just to ensure he doesn't. "So what's next?"

"Shopping," Jimin cheered making Yoongi frown. Ah here it is, he's showing his true self just wanting to use Yoongi for money. "What's wrong?" He asked as he walked around the table to sit next to Yoongi.

"Nothing, what did you want me to buy you, clothes, jewelry?" He sounded pissy but he didn't care. He already had one guy that was using him as a personal bank, he didn't want another. He really thought Jimin was different.

Jimin cocked his head to the side a bit, "I don't want you to buy me anything. I thought we could go look at baby stuff. I know it's early since we haven't even tried yet, but I thought it might be fun to go look at stuff. I know I won't be there to help raise the baby most likely, but I thought it would be fun to at least look at cribs and stuff. We don't have to if you don't want to, it was just an idea."

Jimin was rambling but Yoongi didn't even care, he didn't want anything for himself, he wanted to look at stuff for the baby. Is he even real? Like he can't be real. "I'd," he had to clear his throat, "I would love that, truly. That sounds like so much fun."

He clapped, his eyes disappearing as he grinned. "Yay, I can't wait to see the tiny little socks. Eekk, I bet our baby will be so cute." Then he smacked his hand over his mouth, eyes wide in fear, "I'm sorry, your baby, your and Evan's baby. I'm so sorry."

"Jimin, it's okay. No matter what, the baby will be half you."

Shopping with Jimin was a lot more fun than shopping with Evan. Jimin looked for deals, he'd look at the brands and see if it was worth it to spend the extra money to get name brand. He read reviews on his phone before deciding on which one. He pulled out coupons for things that Yoongi didn't even know there were coupons for.

He was a whirlwind, "I don't think we should get a car seat yet, if you don't mind I want to do some research and see what the best one is. Want to make sure the baby is safe."

"That's fine Jimin, I love that idea." It made Yoongi wonder, would Evan care this much? But odds are he wouldn't, he'd probably freak out the first time the baby spit up on his designer shirt. Or get mad when the baby woke up in the middle of the night. And don't get him started on diaper changes, Evan will most certainly not help with those either. But that's fine, Yoongi can do it all himself.