Chapter 36

Yoongi looked at his handy work and he must say he loves what he sees. Jimin has never looked better than he does right now. He was in a warped form of child's pose, but his hands were restrained behind his back and to the sides a bit. The red ropes looked amazing against his skin, he was already starting to turn a bit pink and his breathing was coming in almost like panting. "You still green?" He needed to check in on him since Yoongi was finished with all the knots. It took him a bit longer than he intended, but it's been a while since he's done it and he was a bit out of practice.

Jimin hummed, but Yoongi needs words. "I will stop and untie you right now if you don't speak your color Baby."

"Green," he whispered.

"Good boy, I'm proud of you baby." Jimin looked fucked out already and Yoongi hasn't even gone near his hole since before he started. His large hands ran up Jimin's backside, up his spine to fist the knot that was placed between his shoulder blades. He wrapped his fingers around it, tugging slightly. Jimin whined so cutely, shuffling as much as he could to get closer to the older.

"P'ese," he moaned.

"Aww poor baby doesn't even need my dick to get fucked dumb," Jimin let out a mewl, his eyes slowly opening to look at Yoongi. They were glazed over, slightly distant. Yoongi's seen it before, the urge to fall into a safer place, but Jimin never let himself so Yoongi never pushed it. But it seemed like with being tied up, he finally felt safe enough to slip.

So as much as Yoongi wants to fuck his brains out, he's not going to. Not while Jimin is feeling subby and vulnerable. They need to speak about it while he's there, and can give his consent. So he ran his hands over his body softly, giving him comfort and letting him know that he was there. Soon, he heard soft snores coming from the younger. It made Yoongi chuckle as he started to undo the knots, "well now I know what to do when you need to be calmed down from your crazy."

Jimin came awake slowly, like he was floating on a cloud. His eyes blinked open and his ears finally understood the words that were flowing into his ears, "such a good boy. I can't wait for you to wake up so I can kiss you and praise you more. I love you so much and I can't wait to have more babies with you. I want to hold your hand while you are in the operating room so you never have to be alone again. I want to get up in the middle of the night and help with feedings and changing their diaper. I can't wait to marry you."

"Yoongi," he croaked out. His mouth felt dry, like it was full of cotton.

"Here," the older said before helping Jimin sit up a bit and a bottle of water was placed at his lips. "Drink this and then we can talk about what happened." After drinking about half the bottle Jimin looked at Yoongi, confusion all over his face. "Have you ever noticed that when we are engaged in sexual acts that you almost slip into subspace?"

His face screwed up more, like he was thinking and couldn't find the right answer. "What?"

"I've noticed it a few times, but you always held yourself back from fully going into it. Earlier, you didn't hold back, at all. You went deep and it worried me, so once you were asleep I untied you and waited."

"You didn't have sex with me?"

Yoongi frowned, his eyebrows pinched together "no, you never gave me consent to engage with you like that during subspace."

"Yoongi," he sighed, "while I appreciate that because consent is sexy as fuck, you don't need permission. I trust you, clearly otherwise I wouldn't have done it. At least that's what I'm assuming. Wonder what was so different about this time vs the others?"

"Well we can try other things and see if that triggers it as well. But it might have been the freedom to not be able to move. You felt secure and safe."

"I always feel those things with you though," he whined as he nuzzled into Yoongi more. "Ever since the very first time."

The older leaned down and kissed the mop of red hair, "well that makes me happy. Are you back to yourself fully?"

Jimin sat up, scrambling to straddle Yoongi which was nice since they were both still very naked. "I am, so will you fuck me now? I remember you talking a big game about knocking me up and me not be able to walk for like a week after."

Yoongi growled before tackling Jimin into the mattress, "such a menace," he smirked before reaching down and pulling out the plug and sliding in slowly. Jimin's back arched, his fingernails digging into Yoongi's shoulders. "Fuck I missed this, never want you to leave my cock. Gonna be my personal cock sleeve, only for me to use and no one else."

"J'urs," he whined.

"Yeah? You don't mind me fucking you so much that your ass molds itself to me? That I will have ruined you for any other man, because no cock will ever be able to fill you up like mine does."

"Never, no one else, ever. You are mine," he moaned before his body seized up, and he came in between the two.

"Fuck baby, I'm going to cum, but I'm not going to stop. I'm going to keep going until I cum at least three times. But even then, you aren't leaving my cock. You are going to sit on it all weekend and by the time Monday rolls around, your poor abused rim is going to be so puffy and sore that the thought of me not being in there will make you cry."

Yoongi didn't lie, that first night they both came so much that Jimin was fairly sure he had no more cum in his body to spare. "How are you still filling me up? I don't get it," he whined as his hand went to his bloated stomach. He could feel it sloshing around inside him, he could no longer see the outline of Yoongi's cock by his belly button, it was impossible with the amount of cum in his stomach. "Are you a werewolf or something?"

The older barked out a laugh, "no but if you think about it, I shove my cock in your mouth to keep you quiet and then please you so much until you pass out. I don't normally cum, I've been saving it for you."

Jimin popped his head up, wincing at the pain that movement caused. "When was the last time you came?"

Yoongi looked down with a smirk, "2 minutes ago, you were there."

The younger started smacking Yoongi's shoulders repeatedly, "you know what I mean."

"Before this evening, the last time I came was the morning you left."

Jimin's mouth dropped open, "you are kidding right?"

"I," Yoongi's eyes closed a bit, "I could only cum when I thought of you and it felt wrong. I know you said that you did it and that's fine, but I betrayed you. I kissed Evan, I know I did it to save you. But I still cheated and I felt like it was what I deserved."

"Oh Yoongi," Jimin said so softly as he gently touched all over Yoongi's cheek and then ran his fingers through his hair, "I appreciate that, but you didn't cheat. You were assaulted, yet again. And I'm happy that bastard is going to be in jail for a very long time."

"What did I do to deserve you? Jiminie, you are the greatest thing that ever happened to me. You and Mira are my life and I can't wait to go on this ride with you," his large hand was on Jimin's stomach, a soft smile on his face. "I love you baby, so so much."

Jimin reached up pulling Yoongi down for a kiss, "I love you more, now plug me up because we need to shower."

He laughed, doing what Jimin asked. He carried his love into the shower and tried his hardest not to cry about how much his life turned around once Jimin crashed into it. He nuzzled Jimin's ear, "I know that you are pregnant, so Monday morning we are getting married."

"You might have to carry me down the aisle, but that's fine with me. As long as I get to spend the rest of my life with you, I'm happy."