Chapter 24

The Dr walked in with a smile on his face, "hello you two. Ready to see if you are having a baby?"

Both Jimin and Yoongi nodded their heads, they were nervous but excited. It was easy for the Dr to see. He never got to meet Yoongi's previous boyfriend, apparently he has another Dr he went to. He never even got to see his medical files even though he requested them multiple times from the guys Dr. It was all a little worrying but it didn't matter now, Yoongi seemed happier than he'd been in years, and that's all that matter to him.

Jimin was laying back on the examination table, trying his hardest not to fidget too much. Yoongi took his hand and brought it to his lips so he could kiss his knuckles softly. "It's going to be okay. No matter what, I promise you. I'm not going anywhere, I'm here. You are stuck with me baby."

That eased the younger a bit, the tension in his shoulders slowly going away before Yoongi's eyes. They were still looking at each other when they heard it, "that's your babies heartbeat. Congrats guys, based on the size it looks like you guys made a baby the first try."

Tears were already running down both of their cheeks, "Yoongi, we.. That's."

"I know baby, we did it. We made a baby, I'm so happy. You have no idea, thank you, thank you so much."

"Would you like to know the sex?"

Jimin looked at Yoongi with big eyes full of fear, "I told you, it doesn't matter to me." Then he looked at the Dr, "please, we have a nursery to paint."

The Dr hummed, moving the wand around Jimin's stomach, his eyebrows scrunched up a bit. "Ah, congrats you two. You are going to have a beautiful princess."

Jimin's world crashed around him as he curled into himself sobbing. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He was crying over and over. 

Yoongi was quick, pulling Jimin towards his body and holding him against him as he rocked them back and forth. "Baby, I promise you I am so happy we are having a girl. So so happy. I hope she looks like you, she'll be the prettiest little girl in the world if so."

"You really aren't mad?"

"Not even a little, you are giving me a baby. That in itself is such a gift, I honestly don't care what the sex is."

Jimin was in the shower occupied for the moment so Yoongi ran downstairs, "Lena, hey tonight can you take Jimin out to dinner? Celebrate the baby with him."

"Sure," Lena said on the other end, sounding a bit suspicious. "And you aren't joining us are you?"

Yoongi sighed, this is either going to go how he needs it, or Lena is going to make it horribly difficult. "I need Evan to come over and get the last of his things. I want this over, over."

"I thought it was," anger clear in her voice.

There's no way he's going to own up to lying about his relationship with Evan. Lena would gladly murder him and he'd never get to see his baby girl grow up or see Jimin smile again. "It is, but I want him to get his things. I feel like he's not taking this seriously, like he'll come back and we'll still be together. If he comes and gets his things, it'll be more real for him."

"And you can't just pack them up and drop them off?"

"We were together for years Lena, some of this stuff we picked out together and he might want it. I owe him that much at least."

She sighed, "fine. Okay, I'll call him in 15 and pick him up in an hour. But, he's slightly obsessed with you so I'll only be able to distract him for 2 hours max. So you better have that twat waffle out of your house before he gets home."

Yoongi chuckled a bit, "I would never let their paths cross if I can help it."

Poor Jimin was whining like he was dying and Lena was over it, "you are coming out to eat with us, get over it."

"But why can't Yoongi come with us?" He stomped his foot like a child and it made Lena roll her eyes.

"Because my little mochi, he is a CEO and he has been at home with you for over a month sexing you up as much as humanly possible. He's missed out on a few things. So come on," she groaned as she gently dragged him into her car.

Yoongi was pacing back and forth in his house waiting for Evan to show up, not a peep from him in over a month and it was like Evan didn't even care. All he cared about was if it worked or not and if Jimin was pregnant with a boy. Yoongi didn't tell him that it was a girl, but he did tell him that he was pregnant. Evan let himself in, like he owned the place. It reminded Yoongi that he's going to need to change the passcode.

"I'm here," Evan said as he walked into the house like he owned it. "So, are you still set on him living here while he's pregnant? If so it's fine, Chance said I can stay with him until the baby is born."

That caused the older to frown, he's okay with living away from his supposed boyfriend for months on end? "Evan we need to talk."

"Uh oh, that doesn't sound good at all." Evan looked scared, for once in his life.

"Sit down please," Yoongi gestured towards the couch. "This is going to be hard to say, but I think we want different things in life and I care about you enough to want you happy. I want you to be able to go out and do whatever it is that you want without having to worry about the grumpy grandpa at home."

"Yoongi, what are you saying?"

"Evan, our relationship has been in trouble for a while now. I think you've known this as well. I don't think you are ready to settle down, be a husband and a father and I don't want to be the reason you are trapped in a life you don't want. You are a great guy and you will make someone very very happy, that someone is just not me."

Evan didn't say anything, he just softly cried as he swayed back and forth on the couch, "I uh, guess I'll go pack my stuff up."

Yoongi stood up, "I packed most of it, but if there's anything else you want around here feel free to take it."

He nodded his head as he stood up, he grabbed a few framed pictures of the two, the glass sculpture of a dolphin that Yoongi bought him on their first date. He turned to look at Yoongi, "this is going to sound dumb, but do you remember that red tie I bought you?" Yoongi nodded his head, "can I possibly have it? And then can we have one last drink and I'll take my stuff and go?"

"Of course, I'll go grab it for you." Yoongi got up to retrieve the tie and Evan walked over to the bar, grabbing the crystal bottle that stored Yoongi's favorite whiskey. He poured a generous amount and then dropped the pill in it making sure it was completely dissolved. "Here," Yoongi said quietly as he handed him the red tie he bought for Yoongi the day he was appointed CEO.

Evan handed him the glass, holding his up, "to the memories we made, although we won't have anymore together, may we both end up happy. Cheers."

"Cheers," Yoongi replied before downing his glass. He helped Evan load everything up in the car he'd bought him not that long ago. He'd let him keep it, after all they did spend years together. He would be cutting off the credit cards though. Yoongi stumbled a bit, shaking his head. He felt weird, and hot all of a sudden. 

"Are you okay Yoongi?"

Yoongi looked at the man in front of him, he was all blurry but there was something familiar about him. "I don't feel so great."

Evan grinned, "here let me help you inside."

Yoongi pulled his arm away from the man roughly, "you are not Jiminie, Jiminie is mine, my baby."

Evan's eyes went dark in anger, he pushed Yoongi into the house and onto the couch. Ripping his pants down and his shirt open, "you are going to regret saying that to me."

Yoongi tried to fight, he tried his hardest. But his body was betraying him and when Evan slid down his cock he moaned loudly, his hips jumping up on their own. "No, no," Yoongi cried as he shook his head, "not Jiminie."

Once Yoongi came, Evan got up. He looked rough, but the way it was done, it would look like he was raped vs Yoongi, and that video is all he needs. So he left Yoongi there on the couch, his flaccid cock covered in his cum.