Chapter 31

Yoongi has never been more scared in his life, he's sitting on a couch being glared at by this massive man. He's holding his daughter that he just met less than an hour ago and he can hear the love of his life yelling at Jungkook from a room in the back. "If you are here to harm either of them, I just want you to know that I can kill you easily and make it look like an accident or a death by natural causes."

"Didn't you swear to do no harm?"

The big man shrugs, "the Hippocratic oath won't stop me from protecting the people I care about."

Jungkook sighed as he walked back into the living room, "he'll be out in a minute."

"Is everything okay?"

Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows at Yoongi, "oh everything is peachy, he's just mad because he thinks he doesn't look at good as he used to. He still has some baby weight on him and I woke him up so his hair is a mess and his face is puffy."

"I bet he's still beautiful," Yoongi mused.

It didn't take him long to come out, and Yoongi was right. Jimin was still a vision, yes he wasn't as small as he used to be, but he had curves that were to die for. He was always sex on legs, but now he was absolutely sinful. "Hi," Jimin was being all shy and it made Yoongi's heart flutter.

"Hi baby, I missed you so much."

Jimin blushed bright red, "I see that Mira is already taken with you, not surprised really. But I should put her down."

"Can I come? I know I have no right, I. I just want to see where she sleeps, I missed everything Jimin and I know it's my fault but."

"Yoongi, it's fine. Follow me," Yoongi got up and followed the smaller male, it was a tiny bedroom, much like the one Jimin stayed in at the gym. But now there was the addition of a crib in the corner. "It's not much, but it's home."

"It's beautiful baby, you did a great job." Jimin reached for Mira and Yoongi reluctantly handed her over, "I finished the nursery, back home. I did it as best as I could from what you told me you wanted."

That made Jimin pause, "why would you do that if you didn't want us anymore?"

"Baby," he whispered as he walked towards Jimin, the poor thing looked seconds away from tears. "That video was forced on me, Evan threatened to kill you and Mira. My only hope was to do what he wanted and get you somewhere safely. But you ran and hid yourself so well." Yoongi reached for him slowly, giving him ample time to pull away if needed. But he didn't, he leaned into Yoongi, wanting him to get closer, faster. "I'm so proud of you, you kept our daughter safe."

"Sir," he sobbed into Yoongi's chest. "I was so scared, I thought you were going to make me abort her and I couldn't do that. Yoongi, I loved her so much and she wasn't even born yet."

"I know baby, I did too. I just wanted to protect you two, Evan is crazy. He has video of that night and he's telling everyone that I raped him. That I got drunk and crashed the car and killed his baby. But I would never do that."

Jimin nodded his head, "I know. I never believed it."

"Tomorrow I'm going to go to jail, they are going to put me away for something I didn't do."

"What do you mean? He drugged you and raped you," Jimin was outraged but still trying to be quiet.

"Jimin," he sighed and Jimin let out a little distressed whine, "baby, if I don't bring you to court tomorrow then I'll be thrown in jail for statutory rape."

"I don't get it, he's of age, clearly. You guys met when he was what, like 22?"

"Not him Jimin, you. Evan has video of that day we went shopping and you and I got a little frisky in my car."

Jimin frowned, confusion all over his face, "but that was like when I was 3 or 4 months pregnant. So how is that statutory rape?"

"The time stamp on it, puts it to where you were underage at the time. The judge gave me a week to find you and bring you back. But I gave up, resigned to my fate."

Jimin started smacking Yoongi's chest, "you are such an idiot. What about the company, huh? Did you think about your employees at all?"

"Baby, I am not going to put you and Mira in danger. You going to that court is putting you back in Evan's crosshairs. You might have ran from me, but you managed to hide from him too. That was the main reason I wasn't too keen on finding you. If you could hide from Jin, then you could hide from Evan."

It took hours, hours of them talking and even arguing. Yoongi didn't want Jimin anywhere near the courthouse and he was willing to go to jail to keep Jimin safe. It took Joon and Jungkook saying that they'd be there and the first sign of trouble they'd run. "I miss Lena and Enzo, I never contacted them because I didn't want to risk Jin tracing it. I want them to meet their niece."

It broke Yoongi's heart, it was his fault that Jimin had to run from his found family. He's just thankful that he found these two and they've been here for him the entire time. Helping with Mira and everything that Jimin needed. "Fine, we'll go. I don't like it, but I won't hide anything from you again."

"I actually have a question," everyone looked towards Jungkook who was poking the inside of his cheek. "Some things just aren't making sense. Like you said that you never told anyone outside your immediate friend group you were having a girl since you didn't want your father to find out. Then how did Evan know? Plus how does he have video of the assault? Wasn't he in your living room?"

Both Yoongi and Jimin's jaws dropped, how could they not have thought of that earlier. "He's watching us. That's why he brought the drugs, he knew that I was going to break up with him. That's how he figured out the new door code and that I wasn't going to actually marry him. He was watching us the entire fucking time." Yoongi stood up, "I'm going to kill him. The judge even asked him about it and Evan started crying. I was so out of it that it never even occurred to me that he was recording me."

"Well don't do that or you really will go to jail. If he has cameras in your house maybe your hacker friend can find the real video, the unedited one."

"Joon, you are a genius. I have to call my lawyer and Jin."

Twenty minutes later Jin was on a mission and Yoongi's lawyer was on speaker speaking to everyone in the room. "I have some concerns about Evan."

"Don't we all," Yoongi scoffed.

Hobi snorted, he's known Yoongi since college so when he called begging for a lawyer he wasn't going to say no. "When the judge asked about the video Evan broke down so the judge dropped it. But I want to have a Dr that we know check Evan over. What if he was lying about the baby?"

Yoongi knew the baby wasn't his, but regardless he was so upset that Evan could do something to hurt his baby. "What do you mean? I already told you that there's no way that baby was mine."

"That's not what I'm talking about Yoongi," Hobi countered.

Jimin gasped, "Oh my God Hobi you are a genius."

"Could someone tell the clueless people here?"

Joon looked at his little brother, "he was close to delivery right?" When Yoongi nodded his head, "as a male there's only one way to deliver a full term baby, stillborn or not. He'd have to have a c-section, there would be stretch marks etc. A quick visual would tell us immediately if he was actually pregnant."