Chapter 12

"He's crying," Jimin whispered to Lena.

"You two I swear," she grumbles.

"What?" He's honestly confused. What about them?

She walked over to him, pulling him away from the CEO's door, "you look at him like he's your everything. And he does as well. He looks at you like you are the sun, his sole source of sunshine and happiness. And you look at him like he's the moon, you appreciate all of the stages it goes through. You don't love the full moon anymore than the crescent moon."

His eyes squinted a bit, "what are you some romance writer now?"

"Shut up, go get your moon a treat and make him stop crying."

Jimin knocked on the door, "Yoongi?" He was bent down over his desk, his entire body shaking with sobs. Jimin ran over to him, wrapping his arms around him. "Yoongi, whatever it is it'll be okay. I'm here, for whatever you need. I'm here okay."

The poor man in his arms started sobbing harder, "that's the issue Jimin. This is all so fucked up. The man I love barely looks at me and then you."

Jimin flinched, pulling away. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I crossed so many boundaries with you. Please forgive me," he stood up and bowed even though Yoongi was still hiding in his arms. "I understand if you don't want to do this anymore, I've made you uncomfortable. If you want me to quit, I will. I can go back to the gym."

"No," Yoongi yelled. "Sorry, I didn't mean to shout at you." He angrily swiped his tears away, "Please don't go. You don't make me uncomfortable, far from it. I'm too comfortable with you and I'm afraid that it's going to upset you. Evan and I aren't doing great, at least I don't think we are."

"Then why are you having a baby? Isn't it to get married?"

"Yes, but if I want to keep the company I have to do it anyway. Two birds, one baby basically."

Jimin sat down in the chair across the desk, "do you actually want a baby?"

"I do, I want someone I can love and hold and take care of more than anything. Evan doesn't really let me do that, I want that."

Jimin frowned and Yooongi didn't like it, didn't like seeing him upset, even more when it was because of him. "Why are you with him? If you don't mind me asking."

"He found me when I was just an intern, he had no idea who I was and he was interested. No one ever paid attention to me unless they knew who I was, the next heir to the Min dynasty is a catch. So I was always wary, but he legit had no idea who I was or even Min International. I loved it, it was freeing in a way. To have someone love me for me."

"You act like you are so unloveable."

"But I must be," he whispered not wanting him to hear. "What's this?" He pointed towards the bag Jimin had sat on his desk.

"Oh, right. It's snack time."

Yoongi groaned, "you seriously have to stop calling it that." He just wanted to hear Jimin giggle that was all.

Evan was laying on Chance's bed panting, just trying to catch his breath. "So it's going well?"

He turned to look at his lover, "it is. As long as the test results come back positive he'll knock up that child and then we can get married. I stay his husband for a year and we get a fat payout and then we are set for life babe."

"You know when you told me about this plan five years ago, I thought it was insane. No one had ever seen him with anyone, let alone a guy. How did you even know he was gay?"

"I just knew, plus anyone that looks at him can see how lonely he is. He just wants someone to love, that's all."

Chance rolled over a bit, grabbed Evan and pulling him on top of his body, "I don't like my husband fucking another man."

"Well I guess it's a good thing that our marriage isn't legal since it was a shaman," he quipped back.

"Still, I know you fuck him and I don't like it."

"I know you don't," Evan said before he kissed him, "but this payday will be in the high high millions. So yes, I have to sleep with him. But here lately it hasn't been happening that much."

"Wouldn't it be easier to just have his baby? You are a carrier and if you weren't on birth control you'd easily get pregnant."

He glared at Chance a bit, "do you want to raise another man's baby? I don't even want kids, let alone to raise his. So no, this is better. Plus I have the house wired up, I can use them having sex to my advantage to get more money. It's not like he can prove that it was only when they were trying for a baby. So I can say he was cheating on me while we were married."

"You are a diabolical genius, this is why I married you."

Evan scoffed, "you married me because my dick was made to make you cum over and over."

Chance started to laugh, "you really hate bottoming for him don't you?"

"So fucking much," he grumbled, "if it wasn't for the fact that he abuses my prostate, I'd never cum. Plus I hate having to be prepped before going over. But I really just don't want him to touch me more than necessary."

Yoongi looked down at his phone, no one ever calls him this early, it's barely 6 in the morning. But when he saw it was Jimin he scrambled to answer it quickly, "hey is everything okay?"

"Yoongi," Jimin shouted in happiness. "The Dr called last night but I must not have heard it so they left a message. Everything is good to go, we can start trying whenever you want."

"Really? Oh my God Jimin I'm so happy, I can't believe this. Thank you, thank you so much."

Jimin giggled and it seriously warmed Yoongi's heart, "I haven't done anything yet silly."

"But you have, you really have. I'll see you in a bit okay?"

"Sure, sure. Today's menu is a breakfast burrito."

Yoongi chuckled, "no idea what that is, but it sounds good." Once he hung up he called Evan since he didn't come home last night.

"Hello?" Evan's voice was full of sleep and he was about to apologize for waking him when he heard another voice ask "who is it?"

"Are you with someone right now?" Yoongi felt like his heart stopped, he was so happy a few seconds ago and now he felt like crying.

"It's just Chance, we must have fallen asleep on the couch while we watched the movie last night. That explains the crick in my neck." He cleared his throat a bit, "why are you calling so early? I'm sorry I didn't come home like I said I was, but we went to have drinks at that new restaurant that had bottomless sangrias on Wednesdays. Then we came back to watch a movie, I was going to come home after but I guess I fell asleep."

"No it's fine," it wasn't but now was not the time for that discussion. "Jimin got a call from the Dr, everything is good to go. We can start trying as early as tomorrow after work."

"Really?" Evan shouted in happiness, "Yoongi this is so amazing. I'm so happy right now. A baby, this is, wow. I'll come pack up my stuff tonight so you can get the house ready."

"Oh so soon? But we still have tonight at least."

"Yoongi, you have to get his room ready and all of that. If I stay tonight, I'll just get in the way. We'll end up having sex and you won't get anything done, we need to save your sperm for the baby."

"I know," he sighed. "I'll let you get back to sleep. I'm almost to work anyway. Love you babe." But again Evan just hung up the phone and left Yoongi to his own devices.