Chapter 20

Chasing after Jimin as he skipped around the zoo was exhausting. He had the enthusiasm of a five year old and the stamina of a ten year old on a sugar rush. But Yoongi didn't care, as long as Jimin was happy, that's all that mattered to him. "Come on Yoongi, I want to see the kitty cats."

Yoongi chuckled, the zoo had just gotten a mated black panther pair that recently gave birth to two cubs and Jimin was beyond excited to see them. Practically dragging Yoongi to the other side of the zoo just to see them. He slowed down when they got closer, "sir?" He asked with what Yoongi could only assume was him trying to be sexy. Let's not talk about how well it was working.

"Not here," he said with his teeth clenched. He was the older and the dominate of the two, so he needed to set the tone for their relationship. Let the younger know that he was in charge and that these little public displays weren't allowed unless he initiated them.

"But," he pouted, Yoongi quickly becoming aware that that pout was going to be his undoing. He linked their fingers together, his head resting on Yoongi's bicep and his other hand was gripping Yoongi's forearm tightly right above his watch. "I just wanted to ask a question, that was all."

"Oh? Then do let me hear it Baby."

"When we get back can I try sucking your cock? I've never done it before but I really wanna try, will you teach me how you like it?"

Yoongi is not a clumsy man, he can count on one hand the amount of times he's tripped or fallen in his life. But if you looked at him right now, you'd think that he just learned to walk yesterday with the amount of stumbling he just did. His head whipping around to look at the innocent wide eyes of the little devil on his arm. "You want to what?" He whispered shouted at him.

Jimin turned to him, getting up on his tippy toes so he could whipser into Yoongi's ear, his little tongue darting out and licking it softly. "I asked if I could suck your cock. I want to know what you sound like when my lips are wrapped around it, taking it as deep as I can. I want to know what you taste like when you cum and I want to know the sounds you make when I'm taking your instructions so well."

Is it possible to nut from just words and in the middle of a crowded zoo when you are a nearly 30 year old man that already had an orgasm today? He's not some new to sex teenager, that pops a boner with every stray dirty thought. He cleared his throat, pinching Jimin chin, his lips ghosting over Jimin's "oh baby you can suck my cock every single day if you want. As soon as we get home, it's yours."

That seemed to satisfy the younger, so he skipped off to run over to the fence that kept you for getting too close to the enclosure. He was bent over, try to see where the panthers were hiding. "I can't see them," Yoongi heard him whine. He walked over, intending to stand next to him so he could help him look, but as soon as he got close Jimin slid in front of him. So now Yoongi had him caged in his arms, Jimin's plump ass rubbing against the erection that just started  going down and Yoongi was at a loss for words.

"Jimin, be good or I'm going to spank you when we get home."

He moaned, low in his throat where only Yoongi could hear. "But I like the sound of that."

Ah, so he's a brat. Should have known he wasn't wholly innocent. "Well," his voice deepened as he nipped at Jimin's neck, "then I'll handcuff you to the bed, edge you until you are crying for me and then, I'll pleasure myself in front of you and go to sleep, leaving you unsatisfied all night and unable to touch me or yourself."

He whipped around, pouting again but this time Yoongi wasn't going to fall for it. "Please don't, I'll be good Sir. I want to touch you." Tears were forming in his eyes, but Yoongi wasn't sure how real they were.

"Then be good," he growled. Yoongi wanted nothing more than to drag him home and fuck his throat, but he couldn't. Jimin had never been to the zoo before and he'll be damned if he didn't ensure that Jimin got to see every single animal this zoo had to offer. By the time they got to the car Jimin was practically dead on his feet. Yoongi was exhausted too, not one for walking for hours on end and chasing after someone with endless energy. But before they even got out of the parking lot Jimin was already fast asleep. "So much for you sucking my cock when we get home," he chuckled.

Jimin was still asleep when they got home, so Yoongi carried him in to his room. "Baby, you need to get cleaned up. You are all sweaty."

"No," he whined as he gripped onto Yoongi tightly. "Too sleepy."

Bath it is Yoongi thought. It took some maneuvering to get them undressed and into the tub together. But he managed, he had a very sleepy Jimin on his lap as he soaped him up and cleaned away the days grime. Jimin was fast asleep by the time they were both clean, the cold water swirling around them. He dried them off and didn't even bother getting them dressed. There was no point and he was too tired to even care.

Yoongi's hips jumped up, seeking more of the warm heat from his dream. Fuck this feels amazing, too good to even wake up. But it felt a little too good, too real. His hands moved down, fisting hair, he heard a loud moan, vibrating around his cock and his eyes shot open. There slightly under the blanket was a tuff of redhair in Yoongi's fist, "fuck baby, don't stop."

Jimin garbled some nonsense but didn't stop, he started bobbing his head up and down faster taking as much of Yoongi's cock as he could. "Use your hand too baby," Yoongi groaned. And boy did Jimin take instructions so well. "My balls, suck and play with them too baby." Jimin popped off the cock with a loud smack and a giggle. His tongue licking over Yoongi's left nut before taking it in his mouth, his hand never stopping it's work on the cock in front of him.

"Oh fuck," he grunted, "back to my cock, baby. I want you to swallow everything and if you do I'll give you a reward." Yoongi looked at the younger as his eyes sparkled, he grinned at him. "You like that don't you, being rewarded?" Jimin nodded his head, his lips wrapping around Yoongi's shaft. He fisted his hair and held Jimin in place as he pumped up into his mouth.

Like a good boy Jimin did exactly what Yoongi told him to, when he was done he licked Yoongi completely free of cum and then opened his mouth to show Yoongi that it was all gone. He crawled onto his lap, wiggling a bit. "Did I do good Sir?"

"You did great baby, so great. Such a good boy."

He clapped his hands in excitement, "what's my reward?"

"What do you want?"

"Can you fuck me now?"

Yoongi groaned as he pushed his head back into the pillow, this horny little cutie is for sure going to kill him. "Tonight, I will fuck you tonight. For now, I'm going to finger you until you can't cum anymore and I will swallow every single one of your orgasms. Then I want you to wear a plug all day, keeping you nice and stretched. But it's a different kind of plug, this one vibrates. But you aren't allowed to cum. Once we leave this room, you can't cum again until I am inside you. Can you do that?"

He pouted, his finger drawing little circles on Yoongi's chest, "but I can cum as many times as I want before we leave this room?"

The older chuckled, pulling Jimin down to kiss him. "I want you to cum so many times that you pass out so I can make you breakfast in bed."