Bonus Chapter 39

"I want to make a bet with you."

"Well hello to you too," Yoongi chuckled.

Jin snorted, "no time, we have to be quick. Yes or no. This is high stakes here."

"What's in it for me?"

"Whatever you want."

Yoongi thought for a moment. "There's really nothing that you can offer me that I can't just buy myself. I mean you work for me and I have to admit, I do make more money than you do."

Jin snorted in an affronted way that only Jin can quite pull off. "Excuse you, I know exactly how much you have in your bank account thank you very much. I hacked that shit the first day I met you and when I get bored I move money around."

The younger rolled his eyes, of course he did that sounds exactly like something Jin would do. "Naturally. So what is it that you could even offer me?"

"Well for one, I could give you your sex tapes. Lord knows I have enough of them to start up m.."

"Yeah yeah, start your own porn website. I've heard the threats for years now. Get to the bet, I'm intrigued."

"I know you and you have to know that Jimin is pregnant by now."

Yoongi snorted, "I was just waiting for him to tell me. I figured he'd do something cute with Mira, some announcement or something. But he hasn't said anything yet and I'm dying to so I was going to bring it up tonight, why?"

"You can't," Jin all but screamed.

"Uhh care to share with the rest of the class there?"

Jin took a deep breath, he didn't have long. The others would start to wonder where he was, he told them he just had to run out to his car really fast. "Look Jimin is going to announce he's pregnant but in a subtle way to make you say it first. But you can't crack, you have to make him come out and say it first. That's the bet."

"This sounds like a dumbass bet."

"Look if you can't do it, just say it. It's cool if you can't."

"I didn't say that," Yoongi snapped back, "fine, I'll do it but you better come up with something else besides our porn collection because as big of a game as you talk, I know you'd never do that to Jimin."

And he was right, Jin would never do that to Jimin. He loved the little firecracker too much. "Fine, deal. I have to go otherwise they'll miss me."

That night when Yoongi got home tears started to fill his eyes when he saw Mira's onesie but he didn't say a word. He just started on dinner and acted like it was nothing. He saw the confusion in Jimin's eyes but he played it off. He also acted like it was normal when Jimin went down on him in the shower like his dick was the magical remedy he needed to survive.

He also didn't say anything when he woke up to Jimin riding him at 3 am or when Jimin was throwing up at 6 am. When he made scrambled eggs and suddenly Jimin hated them for the first time in their entire time together he shrugged his shoulder and went to make him toast and a fried egg. He could do this, he'll roll with any changes like it's nothing.

"I don't get it," Jimin huffed as he sat down on the chair next to Enzo.

"Do you need the emotional support titties? Because you know they are always here for you," he held his arms out and Jimin crawled into his lap grumbling about how that was the dumbest name ever but he still rubbed his face back and forth on them making Lena gag a bit.

"He's literally the most observant man on the planet, I don't understand. I switched my part like an inch and he stopped his morning walk into the office before he had his coffee and looked at me and said 'I like it, your hair, it's pretty.' We'd been working together for like four days. Def not long enough for him to notice something like that."

Jimin turned his head to look at Lena, "that's what I'm saying, he notices everything. Mira was wearing a fucking onesie that announced it to the world and nothing. Did he suddenly forget how to read?"

Jungkook dropped his fork and groaned, "he did not, I'm going to kill him." He pulled out his phone, "I know he's there with you and you can't say anything so just grunt if I'm right. Did that dickhead make you play some sort of game to where you have to pretend to not notice what everyone knows what is actually going on?"

Yoongi grunted as he looked at Jin who was busy giving the presentation to a company they were hoping to get the business for. "Nailed it Kook, I can't lose to him."

"Got it, I'll handle it."

"Kook," he tried.

"Don't fret, I know how to handle Seokjin." Kook hung up the phone, "so we all know Jin and how evil he can be. He is playing some fucking game with Yoongi and that's why Yoongi hasn't said shit. Jimin you are going to have to come out and just tell him you are pregnant. I found it weird that Jin was insistent on making Yoongi say it first. How it was cute, because yeah it is but he was kinda, idk weirdly obsessed about it."

Jimin's eyes went wide, "oh my god," then he started to laugh so hard that if Enzo didn't have a decent grip on him he would have gone tumbling over. "I would kill him if I didn't find this so fucking funny. Like why would Yoongi even agree to this?"

"Those two are strange," Lena hummed, "Yoongi lost a bet to him years ago and still to this day it makes him cringe when he thinks about it. He won't even tell me what it was about or what he had to do. But it was terrible according to his dramatic ass."

"So I should tell him tonight?"

Jungkook shrugged, "well you can, or you can torture him for a while longer. He knows you are, he just can't say it first, you have to. So technically you can just keep going along like you are if you want."

Jimin smiled for a bit, "maybe for just a bit longer, at least until the appointments start kicking in."

Enzo slapped his back affectionately, "that's my boy."

A/N thanks for getting this to 50k, I love you chaos goblins so so much...