Chapter 35

"Dr you are sure I'm cleared, I'm fully healed?"

The Dr nodded his head, looking up from his clipboard. "Yes completely, I mean I wouldn't go singing in an opera or anything. But other than that, yes you are good to go."

Jimin snorted so loudly, "I promise I won't go sing in an opera," but on the inside, he was cringing a bit because he knew how loud he was when Yoongi was hitting that spot deep inside him. He packed Mira's bag and patiently waited for Jungkook to come get her. He'd have about an hour between Jungkook taking Mira and Yoongi getting home from work. 

Ever since they started their security business he only went to work two or three days a week, making sure to stay home with his babies as much as possible. And Jimin loved it, but not as much as Mira. He was obsessed with her dada, she wanted him to bathe her, him to feed her, he had to read her stories before bed and apparently he gave the best cuddles. Yoongi had rendered Jimin obsolete with his daughter and it made him want another little one to love on. 

In a few months Mira would be two, so it was the perfect time to start trying for another. But just in case, he did buy some condoms. He went to shower, he had to make sure he was thoroughly clean and smelling delicious. Then he grabbed one of Yoongi's button downs. It was the only outfit he hadn't tried yet, but maybe seeing Jimin in his clothes will make Yoongi horny enough to let go of his steel resolve.

Yoongi got home expecting to see his babies in the living room playing with cartoons or silly songs playing in the background. Instead it was quiet and dark, much like it used to be when he lived with Evan. His heart lurched a bit, he was so much happier now than he had ever been. "Jiminie, Mira, my babies are you home?"

Nothing, not a peep, he went to check her room first. Maybe she was down for a late afternoon nap, but she wasn't there either. So he made his way to him and Jimin's bedroom, and there taped to the door was a piece of paper. He pulled it down reading what it was and laughed, "oh baby, someone was really desperate for Sir's cock weren't they?" He chuckled to himself. He pushed the door open and there, standing at the end of the bed wearing one of Yoongi's shirts was the sexiest man Yoongi has ever seen in his life.

"Hi, welcome home," Jimin said before biting his bottom lip a bit. "I missed you."

He saw Jimin 5 hours ago, but he understands, they missed so much time together and they hated being apart. "I missed you too, where's Mira?"

Jimin sautered over to the older, sliding his hands up his broad chest to help him out of his suit jacket. "With Kook and Joon for the weekend." He looked down to the hand that was holding his Dr's note. "As you can see I'm cleared, so I want you to fuck me the entire weekend. I don't want your cock to leave my hole unless absolutely necessary. I want you to cum in me so much that I look pregnant." He leaned up on his tippy toes, "and if you want, maybe you could actually get me pregnant again."

Yoongi's body jolted a bit, his eyes going wide as he gasped in shock. "You want another baby with me?"

"Sir, I want so many babies with you. I want you to fuck me so much that I stay pregnant. Can you do that?"

His head nodded quickly, tears springing to his eyes. "I. I never thought I'd see you two again, now I get another chance and you actually want more babies with me. How did I get so lucky? I love you Jimin and I can't wait to marry you."

Jimin kissed his lips softly, tasting the coffee he must have had earlier. "If you get me pregnant this weekend, I'll marry you on Monday."

Yoongi growled, pulling Jimin flush against his body with as much force as he could muster, "don't tease me if you don't mean it."

The younger grinned pulling back and walking towards the bed as he slowly undid the buttons, revealing his body piece by piece. "I do mean it, get your cock in me and let me show you."

Never in Yoongi's life has he ever gotten undressed so quickly, his clothes were thrown all around the room as he picked the naked Jimin up and tossed him onto their bed. "By the time this weekend is over, you won't even be able to walk. I'm going to fuck you into the mattress so hard that you are going to become one."

"Promises, promises" Jimin cheeked as his hands went to Yoongi's cock. "I've worn a plug for you all day Sir."

Yoongi's head dropped down to the younger chest as he groaned, "you are such a fucking menace Jimin."

"And I want to get dicked down Sir, so either do it or watch me fuck my new dildo."

Jimin was flipped over onto his stomach, Yoongi's hand bruising on his hips as he pulled them up. The plug right there for all to see, Yoongi's long fingers reaching out to push and pull it just a bit. Jimin was moaning and moving his hips making Yoongi smirk at how desperate he was. "Hmm, I wonder if I can get you to cum from this alone. It's been a while since I've gotten to play with you."

The snort that left Jimin's lips was so condescending, "you may not have played with me in a long time, but I've played with myself a lot since I left. I had needs Yoongi and you weren't around."

Yoongi paused his movements, his eyebrows raised. "Are you telling me that you fucked yourself while living with two other men?"

"Sure did, but I thought about you the entire time if it makes you feel better."

Of course he'd say the perfect thing to descalate the situation. "Roll over and close your eyes, I want to do something we've never done before."

Jimin was intrigued, and as much he wanted to get railed, he also wanted to see what Yoongi was up to. He heard Yoongi digging around in their closet and as much as he wanted to look he didn't. As long as the night ended with Yoongi's cock deep inside him, he was fine with the rest. He heard Yoongi's feet padding across the rug towards the bed, before he felt it dip down a bit and Yoongi sat down on his thighs.

"Do you trust me?"

He didn't even take a second to think about it, "of course, you are my everything Yoongi and I love you."

"Good, I want to tie you up. Make you completely immobile. But I want to be honest, I learned how to do this to do with Evan. But he never let me do it, we tried for about 4 minutes before he cried and called red."

Jimin's head cocked to the side a bit, what the fuck could he be wanting to do when he ties me up? Does he want to whip me, "is, will it hurt?" He whispered.

"No, not at all. But it will make you 100% at my mercy. You will not be able to move at all, and once I have you in position I'm going to fuck you so hard and so long that you are going to pass out. If at anytime you want me to stop, say red. We are using the color light system Jiminie, are you okay with this?"

Was he? It sounded absolutely intriguing that's for sure, "if you promise it won't hurt then, yes I'm Green Sir." It took about 30 minutes for Yoongi to get all the ropes and knots exactly where he wanted them, but Jimin didn't even care. He could feel how happy Yoongi was to be doing this to him, not to mention he could feel how hard Yoongi was as well. Every time he brushed against him it made Jimin shiver with anticipation.