Chapter Three

Aanya pov

“Please don’t you are my brother in law you are going to marry my sister please” I pleaded him…. While he tied my both hands to bed with his tie….. I tried to pull my hand but he tightened the tie on my hand….. After tieing my hand he looked at my body with lust…. No I can’t let this happen I screamed louder hoping someone will here me….. “Don’t waste your energy babydoll you might need that when I fuck you so hard and long” he said chuckling…. I stopped my scream looked at him with fear “this whole room is sound proofed” he said grinning….. Now I realised he made sure I get this room fucking hell god help me…. “Now lets begin” he said smashing his lips on mine….. I closed my mouth tightly not letting him in while he nipped my lips…. I felt an hand knead my right breast so hard I grasped loudly….. Taking this chance he let his tongue roam in my mouth devouring me…..

His hands kneaded my breast making me moan loudly…. He started to kiss my jaw and neck continued to shoulder….. His touches making my body respond with desire while my mind is clouded with lust….. Fuck I cursed loudly I felt him bite near my collarbone so hard….. He moved his lips to mine this time I kissed back I don’t know what I am doing my body is responding to him….. Pulling away from my lips “very good babydoll” he said smirking…. I looked at him with hate and disgust….. He tucked my tshirt down making my lace bra visible to him…. “Nooo” I grasped loudly while he roamed his hand on my breast touching softly…… he kneaded my breast harshly making me moan in pain…. While he bite and kissed my both breast continously….. I felt an hand Tracing my waist, hip tucking my shorts…..

I grasped stunned when I felt his hand on my core….. He looked up from my breast smirking slowly started to trace my core…. I whimpered on his touch “so wet babydoll wet for me” he said his voice full of lust and desire…… tears starting to fell from my eyes I didn’t want to loose my virginity like this…. I wanted to give my virtue to the person who I fall in love not to some bastard…. Ahhhh I screamed when he inserted is finger inside my core….. “Scream babydoll scream my name when I make you come” he said hoarsely…… he moved his finger slowly in and out making me moan out loud while his other hand kneaded my breast…… I felt him give wet kisses on my stomach when he fingered me fast….. I was almost on the edge I could feel something tightened he fingered me faster….. I screamed coming down when I heard him say “start counting babydoll I want you to remember how many times I made you come” he said pulling his finger out and licking my juice….

I woke up sore remembering how many times he finger fucked me last night and made me come….. He made me come three more times after that… I walked to bathroom stood in front of the mirror I saw my upper chest filled with marks till my waist to hips and thighs….that fucking bastard I don’t know what fuck is wrong with my body responding to his touch…… I cried in shower scrubbed of his touch from my body…. Deep down I was glad he didn’t took my virginity but I don’t know how far long I have until he did that….. I wore an high neck kurti hiding those marks went down to breakfast….. After having breakfast neha di dragged me to her room gave me an white Anarkali set asked me wear it….. “Why do I have it wear it???” I asked her grumpily….. “Because we are going out to see palace and going to do some shopping” she said excitedly…

Looking at her face she doesn’t know what her so called fiance did to me last night….. I don’t want her to be broken even if i say anything Noone will believe me…. I already know how much this family hate and loathe me…. I went to my room got ready in the white suit which had deep boat neck to my bad…. I covered those bruises with concealer and braided my hair….. After getting ready I walked down I saw my aunties looking at me with shock which turned into disgust….. “You are looking so beautiful Aanya” di said looking at me….. We got into the car and drove to the destination I didn’t see him in the morning when I had breakfast…. We all reached the palace neha di accompanied me looking around happily….. I was having an least interest but for her I started looking around the palace…. After few minutes she left me alone when her mom called her…. I was walking on to some corridor went I felt someone pulled my hand into the room……

Please do vote and comment.....