Chapter Sixty

Aanya pov

I sat in my cabin and closed the file kept it on the table sighing…… damn my dresses are getting really tight because of my pregnancy…… I will be entering my second trimester soon and I am really excited….. Raghav is still having morning sickness but not regularly…… its still weird for me to see him having morning sickness instead of me…… shaking my head I saw the time was almost around lunch….. I stood up from my seat and went to cafeteria for lunch……

after having lunch with Sarah and riya I got into the lift and reached my floor…… when the lift door opened I looked up and shocked seeing the person stood there…… “Arnav???” I said stunned looking at him standing infront of me with same stunned look visible in his face…… “aanya??? What are you doing here???” Arnav said looking at me…… “I work here arnav” I said still stunned seeing him after long time…… while I saw an smile broke in his face “how are you aanya???” He said smiling….. “I am good arnav how are you??” I said smiling at him……

“I just came back from New York last week” he said…….. “wow I never expected to see you here” he said making me frown…… when I remembered the last time I saw arnav was in the haldi function I didn’t see him in the wedding…… “I am really happy to see you here aanya” he said grinning widely….. “Last time I didn’t get to say goodbye to you in Jaipur I had to leave before the wedding because of work” he said looking at me……

“it’s alright arnav” I said smiling at him….. “You work for raghav damn that’s Great” he said making me tensed….. “You know I missed you in these past months” he said making me realise he didn’t know that I got married to Raghav…… I was about say something to arnav when I heard “love you came back from lunch soon” raghav said making me stiffened….. I saw raghav walking towards to me smiling while I saw the angry look in his eyes…… “sorry I couldn’t have lunch with you love” he said kissing my forehead while I felt his hand holding my waist…….

When I turned and saw arnav looking at us shock visible in his face…… “arnav let me introduce you to my wife aanya” raghav said smirking at arnav….. “Wife???” Arnav said looking stunned while I saw some sadness in his eyes….. “Yes” raghav said looking at arnav….. “Ohhh” arnav said looking at me while I stood there not knowing to what to do….. “Yeah and you know arnav we are pregnant” raghav said grinning widely and caressing my stomach….

I saw arnav still looking at me with pain and sadness while he took an deep breath masking his expressions….. “Congratulations raghav, aanya” he said looking at us blankly…… “thank you arnav” raghav said grinning widely….. “I should be get going raghav” arnav said walking to the lift….. While raghav pulled me to his cabin when we got inside he immediately pulled into an hug…… I felt his hot breath on my neck I stood there stunned….. While he continued to borrowing into my neck kissing softly and I heard him say mine…..

I pushed him away stood there glaring at him angrily…… “why did you did that????” I said looking at him while he came forward to hug me again…… “stop right there raghav and answer me” I said scowling at him….. “I didn’t do anything I just told him the truth” he said pouting at me…… I narrowed my eyes at him stood there folding my hands on my chest....... “What babydoll???” He said frowning at me then I saw him sigh…… “fine I don’t like him he has feelings for you” he said growling at the end…… “so you sent him away” I said as an statement……. “You’re mine babydoll I don’t like other men looking at you” he said gritting his teeth……

“so what?? are you going to do throw every men in this city out??” I said snapping at him….. “If its possible I would do that” I heard him mutter under his breath…..” Stop behaving like an over possessive beast raghav” I said glaring at him…… “marriage is an sacred vow and I respect that even it was forced raghav” I said turning around walking away……. I came back to my cabin and sat in my chair thinking what just happen….. I didn’t like this over possessive behavior raghav at all and he needs to stop doing that……. Every relationship is based on trust and loyalty you have on each other…… I want raghav to trust me rather than controlling my life if this relationship have to work……

By evening I sat in the car without talking to him while he drove his car…… I walked inside of our room when I heard him say “are you angry at me babydoll???”...... I turned around and sighed looking at him “no raghav I just disappointed” I said looking at him…… “why???” He said looking at me  stunned…. “Because you don’t trust me raghav” I said and saw him frown at my words…..

“If you did you wouldn’t try to control me or let your possessiveness control your actions” I continued…… “you need to trust each other in an relationship and let go of fear raghav” I said looking at his eyes…… “and for your kind information I don’t have any feelings for arnav I always saw him as an friend” I said and saw him still standing there frozen……. I stood there waiting for him to say something when he didn’t I went to the bathroom to get freshed……

Raghav pov

I stood there stunned while my mind kept on playing the each words she said to me…… her each words shook me to the core I wanted to say out loud to her that I trust her…… yet I couldn’t do that when I saw arnav talking aanya I let my jealousy take control of me…… it was only aanya who makes this side of mine to come out even if I tried to control it……  you need to trust each other in an relationship and let go of fear raghav I remembered her say……

while I felt my breathe knock out of me and wonder does that mean she is trying to give me an chance……. I felt my heart beating faster with an mere thought….. While I remembered her behaviour from past few weeks…… I wonder what made her behaviour like this did something happen I thought in my mind…… while I vowed I will prove to you that I trust you babydoll……. I promise I will make you fall for me babydoll……

Please do vote and comment........