Chapter Sixty Three

Aanya pov

I sat in my chair sighing in my cabin two months had passed since I met daksh in the shopping mall…… right now I am five months pregnant and my baby bump is clearly visible now……. I caressed my baby bump smiling and stretched my legs….. My feet are swollen and its paining a lot now a days due to pregnancy cramps…… I was about to stand and walk an little when my phone went off…… “ughhh” I sighed and picked my phone I saw it was from raghav…… I picked his call “come to my cabin babydoll” he said and cut the call…..

“Annoying idoit” I muttered under my breathe and stood up from the chair walking to his cabin……. I opened the connecting door between our cabin and walked inside only to see Raghav standing near the table…… “why did you called raghav????” I said looking at him….. “Come here babydoll” he said while I walked towards him…… when I walked near him “sit on the sofa babydoll” he said while I frowned…… I sat in the sofa confused when I heard “sit comfortably babydoll” he said looking at me……

I sat there taking an deep breathe when raghav kneeled down in front of me and pulled my swollen feet…… “what are you doing raghav???” I said grasped and trying to pull away my foot….. “shhhh relax babydoll” he said and started massaging my feet while I sighed in relief…… I let out an moan when he kept on massaging my feet damn it feels so nice I thought…… raghav kept on massaging my feet while I started to relax and slowly drifted to sleep……

I woke up from the sleep when I heard someone talking…… I opened my eyes and saw raghav sitting beside me with my feet in his lap and working on his laptop……. Looking at him I realised I am in his cabin then i remembered i feel asleep while raghav massaging my feet…… why does he look so handsome even in side angle I thought staring at Raghav who has is full concentration on his laptop…….

While I remembered our conversation that day after meeting daksh…… I walked inside his room while raghav followed behind me…… seeing daksh after long time I was so happy in admidst of all things I forgot to contact daksh……. Daksh, riya and I were so close in our college days we used have so much fun…….

It was daksh who taught me to ride the bike in college….. While an smile formed in my lips remembering the time we used to race and pranked on riya……. Shaking my head i saw raghav looking at me somewhat nervous……. Through the whole car ride raghav didn’t even utter an single word while seeing him and daksh it brought back the memories of those horrible nights……

“aren’t you going to ask who is daksh raghav??” I said while anger rised in my blood…… he stood there without saying an single word while I continued “then let me tell you who he is”…… “he is the same man who I had an relationship with” I said snarling at him…… “he is the same man because of him you abused me all those nights” I said looking at him…….

I saw him stood there without moving an inch “aren’t you going to hit me raghav for talking with my ex boyfriend??” I said chuckling bitterly…….. “What happened aren’t you going to say anything or threaten me huhh???” I said coldly……. I went near him and pulled his shirt collar angrily “don’t tell me you are out of words” I said gritting my teeth…….

I kept on glaring at him for few minutes still he stood there without saying an word….. I let go of his collar in frustration and turned around walking away…… “I am sorry babydoll” I heard him say while I stood there without looking at him…… I shook my head clearing my memory lane and tried to sit up pulling my feet from his lap….. Because of the movement he turned and saw me “you are awake” he said looking at me while I nodded my head…….

“Here drink this” he said holding an glass of water for me….. I took the glass and drank the water…… “you need to take more rest babydoll” he said while I scowled at him….. “I am fine raghav” I said glaring at him when I heard….. “No you are not your feet is swollen and you are feeling cramps now a days” he said glaring me back….. “Its normal to feel those for an pregnant women” I said rolling my eyes….. While I remembered I caught him reading pregnancy books lot of times in these past months…….

I heard him sigh looking at me while I stood up and said “I am going back to work”….. I walked towards the door but stopped and turned around and looked at him…… “thank you for the massage raghav” I said looking at him……. “There is no need to say that babydoll I will always take care of you” he said smiling at me…..

Raghav pov

I looked up and saw my babydoll fast asleep while I kept on massaging her feet…… I took an pillow placing it under her head making her lay down in the sofa comfortably…… I looked at her stomach and saw her visible baby bump making me smile in pride…… seeing her womb swollen with my child makes me feel so happy…… I touched her bump softly caressing her stomach trying to feel our baby……

I sighed looking at her even though I didn’t like her working with her being pregnant…… I already know if I say anything about this she will be angry on me which I don’t want right now in our relationship……… I sat in the sofa with my laptop and placed her feet on my lap massaging softly and started doing my work.……. I was checking an important deal when I felt an gaze on me……

I sat there continuing my work knowing it was my babydoll who is staring at me…… I waited few minutes for her to say something while she tried to sit up making me look at her……. By evening I drove us back to our home later on we had our dinner and slept off….. I woke up due the continuous ringing of my phone I saw aanya sleeping in the bed hugging the pillow peacefully….. I picked my phone from the table cursing who the fuck calling me in the early morning….. I frowned seeing the number and attended the call only to be shocked by hearing what other person on the phone said…….

Please do vote and comment.......