Chapter Fourteen

Aanya pov

I woke up around 9p.m. at night in my bed alone with sore wrist….. I saw my wrist had red bruises and dishevelled saree on my body….. I went to bathroom and took shower changed my clothes…. I asked an maid to bring dinner to my room because I was not in mood to go out…… after few minutes maid bought my food I thanked her and had my dinner….. I was so exhausted both in my mind and body…. All I wanted to curl into the bed and sleep this night without disturbance…… I was on bed wide awake tears falling from my eyes why is this happening to me….. I cried  myself to sleep I don’t remember when I slept off…… next morning I woke up jerked from my bed looking around I sighed…. He didn’t came to my room last night thank god I let my breathe which I don’t know I was holding….. I went to the bathroom took bath and got ready in purple lehenga…..

Today is neha di wedding from the moment I woke up I am having this bad feeling something really bad is going to happen….. I was about to go to neha di room when aunty told me to check on the arrangements in mandap…. I went from there to mandap helped in arranging the mandap for few hours…. It was almost time for wedding I looked around to see gowri aunty tensedly talking to uncle and grandfather….. Soon they left the mandap went inside the mansion….. What is happening here I thought worriedly….. Where is the groom and neha di they are supposed to be here by now…. I saw the guest looking around tensed….. Something is definitely wrong I immediately went to neha di room…. When I entered the room I saw gowri aunty and nita aunty crying while my grandfather and my uncle sat in sofa quietly….. I looked around to see neha di but she was no were to be found……

The door of the room banged opened loudly I jumped in fear….. I saw raghav along with his dad walking inside furiously….. “Where the hell is she???” raghav said snarling….. I looked at my family confused did something happen to neha di I thought worriedly when I stood in the farthest corner of the room….. My aunties started crying more hearing raghav words…. “She ran away” I heard neha di father say I grasped in shock…. No way she can never ran away I clearly remember she was happy and excited to get married…… no something must have happened she would never ran away hell she is not even had an single boyfriend in her life….. I saw uncle give an letter to Raghav who read the letter and throw away it in anger…… “how fucking dare she ran away with her lover messing with me” raghav growled ragingly…. I almost screamed no but shut my mouth with my hand…..

There is no way neha di would ran away with her lover fucking hell when she doesn’t have one….. I looked around to see Noone noticed me except for an pair of grey eyes…. He looked at me with some evil smirk I stood there shivered….. I realised this is all his plan all along…… “no one fucking mess with singhania’s and get away easily” raghav dad said in cold tone….. “I don’t care you people find me an bride right now in your family or else I will fucking destroy your whole company” raghav snapped angrily and left the room….. “The whole media is out there waiting for the wedding you do know it will destroy both of our reputation” raghav dad said coldly and left while my uncles went away trying to convince him….. I stood there quietly even if I say something Noone will believe me…. Its his word against mine and definitely my own family will not believe me……

“Where we will find an girl now” I heard nita aunty said crying….. All the sudden gowri aunty turned to my direction looking at me…. She got up walked towards me I stood there nervously….. “You will marry him” gowri aunty said shocking me….. While nita aunty came and stood besides her…. “But bhabhi why her???” nita aunty said angrily….. “We don’t have any option if we didn’t find any girl the singhania’s will destroy us” gowri aunty said glaring at me… “nooo I won’t” I said angrily I will not marry that bastard hell even if he is the last man on earth….. “What did you said this is how you repay us for taking an trash like you in our family” nita aunty snarled at me….. I stood there with teary eyes whatever they say I won’t do it I will never ever fucking marry him….. I took an deep breathe looking at them “I won’t agree to this marriage” I said with blank face….. Nita aunty raised her hand to slap me when we heard an voice “do it aanya”…..

Please do vote and comment......