Chapter Twenty Six

Aanya pov

I look at his whole room in awe almost everything inside that room is in black and grey colour…. There was huge king size bed with black colour silk cover on it….. But what got my eyes is the photo of him and me together….. I don’t know when they took this photo in our wedding I look at the photo it was taken from the angle where we look like an newly married happy couple….. For god sake we got married before three weeks and he already has an huge photo hanging in his room….

When did he do that I thought angrily while I heard “do you like the room baby doll??” he said hugging me from the behind….. “Does it matter???” I asked him angrily like hell he would consider my opinion….. “Yes baby doll because this is going to be our room for the rest of our life” he said kissing my neck…. I grasped at his words trying to pull away from him….

“Come I want to show you something” he said pulling me towards some door….. He opened the door I walked in to see an huge closet which had both men and women clothes on both sides…… I looked at the womens clothes saw everything in my size but what got my eyes was the bag that kept in the corner….. Sighing thank god my things are here I went and opened my bag checking my things…… I still didn’t find my phone in it but my other things are there…..

“Where is my phone????” I asked him while he stood there leaning on the wall looking at me keenly….. He walked towards me stood Infront and took something out from his pocket….. I saw it was my phone I picked my phone from him immediately opening and checking it….. “Get some rest baby doll I have some work to do” he said grabbing my waist and pecked my lips….

After he left I took out my laptop and phone and sat in the sofa inside his room….. I checked my phone which had so many calls and texts mostly from my friends and work….. I called my friend riya immediately after few rings she picked the call and I heard her scream….. “Where the fuck have you been you bitch??” riya screamed loudly I pulled my phone away from my ears…..

God this women she didn’t even let me talk kept on screaming and cursing me for whole 10 minutes….. “Riya listen let me talk” I screamed at her I heard her sigh and taking an deep breathe…… “fine tell me what is happening there and what is this I am hearing from our boss that you got married”  riya said calmly…… “yes I am” riya I said rubbing my forehead what I heard her scream…… “will you let me finish” I snapped at her angrily and started explaining her about this sudden marriage…..

Riya is my best friend I known her from our boarding school days….. She also belongs to one of the reputated family from Mumbai….. We both went through thick and thins together we are more like soul sisters….. By the time I finish I didn’t heard her say anything “riya???” I asked her tensed….. “Why??? Why didn’t you tell this before??” riya said I could feel hurt in her voice….. “I am sorry riya so much happened I don’t know what to do” I said tears falling from my eyes….. “Stop those tears and I am coming to Mumbai I definitely going to kill that bastard” she said angrily….

“Noo don’t do something like that” I said tensed and continued “he still has neha di I don’t want to risk her life” I said trying to convince her…. In the end she agreed somewhat “are you sure you are not pregnant???” She asked making me tensed….. I scared I don’t know there might be chances that I am pregnant already I though….. “I don’t know riya but I will take an test tomorrow” I said tensed……

“Take care Aanya call me if you need anything and I meant it” she said while I smiled at her protectiveness….. “I will riya” I said cutting the call after that I called my boss explaining him everything….. Next few hours went so fast with me replying to the calls and mails….. I had dinner in the room alone I didn’t see him after he gave my phone…. I was feeling sleepy and headache so I took an hot shower and changed into my pj’s…. I took an pillow and blanket from the bed and placed in on the sofa….. When my head hit the pillow I slept off soon because of the tiredness and jet lag…..

Please do vote and comment.....