Chapter Fifty Six

Aanya pov

I stood there looking at Raghav’s red eyes before I could say an word raghav lifted me from the ground…. I let out an grasp stunned and wrapped my hands on his shoulder while he carried me in his arm…… he opened the door of our room and walked inside carrying me without saying an word….. He let go off and made me stand looking at me angrily…. In flash he pulled me to his chest and held my waist in the tight grip…..

“How dare you tried to run away from me babydoll??” He said in an dangerous cold tone…… I looked at stunned hearing his words “raghav” I started but he cut me off….. “You still didn’t get it that You can never ever fucking leave me babydoll” he said snarling at me and let me go….. “I dare you to pull that fucking stunt again babydoll and you will see the worst of me” he said looking at me…… “I will fucking destroy your family, your loving sister and your fucking friend life” he said threatening me….. I grasped in shock hearing his words and looked at him angrily…..

“If you ever think of leaving I will fucking do that babydoll I will” he said angrily……. “You know what your friend is going to suffer for the stunt you just pulled” he said coldly….. “I will make sure she won’t get an single job anywhere” he said but cut off by my slap…… I looked at him taking an deep breath trying to control my anger while he looked at me stunned….. “I am your wife raghav not someone who you can blackmail and threaten every time” I said snapping at him…. I was already angry on riya then here he is threatening me…..

I saw him still looking at me stunned while I glared at him fuming….. When he was about to open his mouth to say something I shut him off….. “Shut up don’t you dare say an single word and listen” I said fuming…… he closed his mouth without saying anything “did I tell you I was going to leave??? Did I??” I said scowling at him…… he shook his head negatively answering my question…. “Or do you fucking even know what exactly happened before you came” I said glaring at him….

He again shook his head still stunned “then stop fucking assuming things on your own you idiot” I said…… “get that fucking clear on your stupid brain and stop fucking threatening me around” I continued…. I was so annoyed of him assuming things on his own while he still kept on looking at me wide eyed…… “now go and bring some ice-cream for me I am craving” I said sitting in the bed sighing……. After few seconds I saw him still standing in the same spot staring at me…….

“What are you doing here still go and get ice-cream for me” I said scowling at him…… raghav stared at me for few seconds then shook his head and turned walking away…… I sighed after he left me alone thinking about what just happened now……. I could have left when riya came here but I couldn’t that not yet… I was going to tell riya about what rajiv uncle told me before that Raghav came and messed everything up…… ughhhh I really wanted to hit his head hard so that he would stop assuming things…..

I don’t know why I behaved like this with him blame it on pregnancy……. Because I decided to give raghav an chance…… maybe deep inside I want to feel love and happiness of being an part of family Which I never got when I was young….. The feeling of being unwanted which I felt in sachdev family did hurt me so much….

I may have said i don’t care about what they say but deep inside I always knew I did cared and I wanted to experience the same love and care which neha di got….. now I have no Idea how I am going to convince riya about this….. After few minutes I heard the door opening sound I saw raghav walking in with an bowl…… he gave the bowl to me I took it and started having it damn I was craving for some ice-cream from morning……

I was busy eating the yummy ice cream when I felt his eyes on me….. I turned and saw him still standing there looking at me curiously…… “what????” I said sighing at him while he shook his head negatively….. When I finished eating the ice cream he took the bowl from me…. “Do you want anything else??”raghav said…..

Raghav pov

I kept on looking at my babydoll completely confused by her behaviour……. What the fucking hell just happened here I thought in my mind….. “What are you doing here still go and get ice-cream for me” aanya said scowling at me…… I stared at her for few seconds then shook my head and turned walking away…… pregnancy makes women’s to do weird things I thought and went to the kitchen to get her ice cream……

when I came back home what I saw made me fume in rage…… I just wanted to kill that god damn women for trying to separate me from my babydoll…… I was stunned and angry when aanya slapped me but what got me shocked more was when I heard what she said next……  fuck in all this shit I forget about him I immediately shot him an text asking where he is…..

After few seconds I got an reply from him I took an deep breath and walked to our room with the ice cream bowl….. I gave her the bowl while she took it and started having it…… I looked at her curiously when I remembered what she said…. She never introduced herself as my wife for the first time I heard say that…… deep inside I felt guilty and ashamed about what she said…. I did blackmailed her and threatened too…..

I did all that in the fear of losing her even when I knew it was not right….. I was in deep thought when I heard voice…… “what????” She said sighing at me while i shook my head negatively….. I saw her finishing off the ice cream while I took the bowl from her and placed it in the table……. “Do you want anything else??” I said looking at her…… “no” she said shaking her head “take rest babydoll” I said and walked to my study still confused by her odd behaviour…..

Please do vote and comment.......