Chapter Sixty Two

Aanya pov

To say lunch was awkward will be an understatement…… I looked around the table and saw all three mens glaring at each other without even saying an word…… while riya and I looked at them confused none of us even tried to start an conversation…… I waited for them to speak but Noone said any words getting on my nerve……. “That’s it stop glaring at each other all of you” I said scowling at them…… raghav, zayan and daksh looked at me stunned……. “Daksh I am sorry I didn’t tell you that I got married” I said looking at him…..

“And Raghav stop glaring at my best friend” I said glaring at Raghav…… “stop behaving like kids all of you grow up” I said growling in annoyance……” you are right I am sorry aanya” daksh said making me sigh…… “I am little sad and hurt that I missed my best friend wedding” daksh said smiling sadly…… “you are not the only one who missed her wedding” riya said muttering under her breath While all of us looked at her….. Riya looked at me and realised she said that loud while daksh frowned at her word…..

“What are you saying tigress??” daksh asked looking at riya while we heard an growl……  I turned and saw zayan sitting there with clenching his fist….. Something is definitely wrong with this guy and I have an feeling that it has something to do with riya….. “We will talk about this later daksh” riya said immediately changing the topic…… “where were you all this while daksh even too busy to call and text??” riya said glaring at him….. “Come down tigress I was in London all that time working” he said sighing…..

“And I am really sorry for not calling you guys” daksh said looking at me and riya….. “I just came back to Mumbai three days back to attend an conference” he said…… “I am really glad that I met you guys here” daksh said smiling…… we had our lunch while raghav and zayan didn’t spoke that much through the lunch…… I stood up from the chair and said “I am going to washroom I will be back”….. Riya also stood up and said “I am coming with you too”…. We walked to the washroom leaving the guys alone while I shot an glare at riya…..

Raghav pov

I sat in the restaurant glaring the person who sat in front of me…… all I wanted to do right now is to walk across this table and beat the shit out of this guy……. I glanced zayan who also mirrored my thoughts in his eyes…… when I came to the mall I didn’t expect to see my babydoll hugging an guy happily and smiling….. More importantly I didn’t expect to see her hugging her ex boyfriend happily…… How fucking dare he touch my babydoll I though gritting my teeth and clenching my fist trying to control my anger……

and that is becoming very hard now because right now aanya and riya went to washroom leaving us alone…… I am sorely tempted to beat this guy right now but I controlled myself choosing not to mess up my blooming relationship with aanya…… “I take it you didn’t like me” daksh said making me look at him…… I looked at him blankly not saying anything when he continued “listen raghav I don’t know if aanya said anything about me before”…… “aanya, riya and me we all three are best friends since college” he said keenly observing me……

we sat there silently for few minutes when I saw daksh taking an deep breathe…… “me and aanya dated before” he said making me furious…… “before you start beating me let me finish” he said….. “We three were very close friends in college and I always liked aanya a lot” he continued while I fisted my hand trying to control my rage…… “I suggested the idea about us dating to aanya and she agreed” he said while I growled in anger at him…… “we dated for few months then we realised we are better off being friends rather than an couple” he said taking an deep breathe……

“it was an stupid idea” he said sighing….. It is an stupid idea I thought fuming and wanting to kill this bastard…… “I told you about this because aanya is very important to me And I want her to be happy” he said looking at me……. “I take it you have met her family???” He said while i nodded my head…… “I never liked how they treated her and knowing aanya even if it hurt her she won’t say it out” he continued…..

“I care about them a lot so if you hurt aanya I will not hesitate to kill you” he said glaring back at me…… “I will never hurt my aanya ever” I said growling at him angrily…… I didn’t expect daksh to say this I can see truth in his eyes which only increased my guilt…… I saw aanya and riya walking towards our table looking curious at us….. “Everything is good??” aanya asked looking at us while I gave her an nod…… I paid the bill while we all came out of the mall….. As soon as we came out of the mall daksh got an call and left immediately…… “come on riya I will drop you” aanya said looking at her friend……

“it’s alright aanya I can take an cab” riya said while I saw zayan standing besides her…... “I can drop her if its no problem” zayan said calmly….. “No need I can go by myself” riya said scowling at zayan while I rolled my eyes knowing my friend its not possible…… “riya go with zayan he will drop you” aanya said frowning at her friend…… soon zayan and riya left in his car while we got into our car and drove back to home…….

Please do vote and comment.......