Chapter Ten

Aanya pov

I turned around looking at him with fear how the fuck he came and stood beside me…. I didn’t even heard any single sound while he took an step forward to me…. I looked at him shocked taking an step back while he continued to step forward until I hit the dressing table….. He grabbed my neck suddenly pulling me to his hard chest….. “Seems like you didn’t learnt your lesson last night” he said dangerously calm…. I stayed quiet without saying any answer while he tightened his hold on my neck…. “Fucking answer me baby doll” he snarled at me….. “I didn’t do anything” I said groaning while trying to pull his hand from my neck….. I saw his eyes turned darker while he let go of my neck smirking evily….. “You didn’t do anything baby doll but I am going to do” he said dragging me to the bathroom….

I stood in the shower while he turned the water on Looking at me….. I felt the cold water falling from the shower wetting my lehenga…. He removed his shirt in swift move throwing it away on the floor….. I stood there in fear of what he is going to do today…. Fuck I shouldn’t have danced with arnav I thought for an second but I can’t let this bastard to control my life no matter what…… he pulled the pin which was holding my bun letting my hair fall down….. He gripped my hair tightly I shivered in the cold water….. “Why can’t you listen to me baby doll  he said gritting his teeth…..” I won’t ever fucking listen to you never” I snapped at him…. His eyes turned darker smashed his lips on mine kissing me hard and rough with anger…..

I tried to push him away but he held my hands in single hold untied my blouse tucking it of my shoulder….. He peppered wet kisses on my neck and shoulder while I felt his hand Tracing my waist pulling my skirt string….. I grasped when he untied my skirt letting it pool under my foot….. He let go of my hands pulling my blouse away I stood there in front of him in my panties while my hands covering my breast…… “so beautiful” he said smashing his lips on mine kissing me….. He lifted me from the ground by holding my thighs slamming me on the wall…. I groaned in pain due to the force my back hit the wall….. I could feel his hard manhood near my core while he continued to kiss me devouring me…… he started grinding his hip on my core making me moan loudly……

I whimpered when he kneaded my breast harshly pinching my nipple….. I could feel the knots forming in my stomach… I came hard screaming his name while he kissed me nipping my lips in between his teeth…… he let me down I stood there tears falling from my eyes When he went out of shower….. After few seconds he walked in naked I grasped in shock tried to ran away from there…… he grabbed my waist slammed me in the wall “let me go” I said trying to push him away…… “no baby doll” he growled at me angrily…… he ripped my panties off I screamed thrashing at him while he slapped me hard….. He grabbed my neck kissing my jaw “shh baby doll let’s get you cleaned” he said letting my neck go…. I stood there quietly when he applied soap on my body slowly massaging my breast….

What did I ever did to deserve this letting myself abused and molested by an monster…… he took my hand placing the soap in mine I looked at him stunned when he brought my hands near his chest slowly applying the soap…. I tried hard to pull away but he didn’t let me I could feel his hard chest muscles under my hand…. This man here is an beast an monster he never let me touch before always tied my hand….. I am sure he can kill me easily with those well built muscles…… after that so called bath he left me standing alone and came after few minutes carrying an towel…. He slowly wrapped my body in towel I looked at him thinking how softly he is handling me now…. He is the same man who slapped me hard, choked me to death but now why this softness….. He is scaring me now very badly what this devil planning to do to me……

Raghav pov

The moment I saw her dancing with the bastard arnav all I saw was red…… I wanted to kill that bastard with my bare hands for touching my doll…. What angered me more was that she let him touch her even it was some fucking dancing…… tomorrow is the haldi function and the day after tomorrow is the wedding…… I don’t want any problem with my perfect plan especially with my wild baby doll…. now I have to get rid that arnav so that he won’t be an fucking obstacle to my plan….. I sat in my study drinking my whiskey I left aanya’s room after she got fell asleep…… here I am trying as much as I can to control my anger every fucking time but she always does something to tick me off….. After what I did to her yesterday still she talked with that bastard and even danced with him….. I made few calls to get rid of that arnav then I went to my room….. I laid in my bed thinking about the ways to punish my baby doll while an evil smirked formed in my lips…..

Please do vote and comment......