Chapter Forty Six

Aanya pov

I never expected this news when I arrived for dinner I saw everyone looking so happy and excited…… I felt an pang in my heart knowing I am also pregnant yet I never mentioned it to everyone…… I already know Noone in this sachdev family care about me….. I also don’t want to hear there scornful words to hurt me….. I looked at neha di who sat there smiling uncomfortably when I remembered raghav words….

I really need to talk with her knowing  raghav and nivaan worked together…… I was chewing the food slowly not in the mood to have food…… “raghav beta we called you here because we wanted to discuss an important matter with you” gowri aunty said making me look at her….. I looked at my aunty who looked at me with an smirk which is definitely not good….. Something is wrong if I know better this two are planning something and to top it off shreya is here…..

“I know you married aanya to save the both family reputation” nita aunty said looking at Raghav….. Who is looking at everyone with is famous blank look….. “That’s why we wanted to say aanya is not right for you raghav beta” gowri aunty said making me look at her stunned….. While I felt raghav hold on my hand tightening….. “We knew the marriage happened in haste and aslo aanya not suitable for you” gowri aunty said….. “She didn’t even complete her high school studies” nita aunty interfered smirking at me……

I looked at her bored if only she knew I thought while I heard raghav gritting his teeth…… oh no something bad is going to happen at the dinner if they don’t shut there mouth when I heard……. “That’s why we all decided that you should divorce aanya and marry someone perfect for you” gowri aunty said….. While I looked at her stunned I knew they hate me but I didn’t knew they will stoop this low…..

Although they are trying ruin my life but unknowingly they are helping me here to get away from this beast…… I looked at my grandfather who stayed quiet not saying anything at all….. “Yes raghav beta you should marry  someone perfect  like shreya” nita aunty said while raghav stood up fuming…… “enough who the fuck you think you are to interfere in my life” raghav snarled at them…… “who the fucking hell gave you rights to disrespect my wife” raghav said angrily…….

“And Mrs. Nita sachdev my wife is an gold medalist from iit” raghav said making everyone grasp…… I looked at him stunned when he continued “she also works for an top company which you people didn’t bother to know” he said….. “Raghav beta we didn’t mean like” my uncle started to explain but cut off by Raghav…… “Noone disrespect my wife and you both even don’t know anything about her” raghav said glaring at my aunties…… “don’t fucking ever disrespect my wife or you won’t be liking the consequences” he snarled at them……

“Let’s go aanya” raghav said pulling my hand I looked at him stunned….. Somehow my heart felt warmth when he defended me from my family…… we were about to walk away but raghav stopped suddenly and turned around glaring at everyone….. “Ohhh by the aanya is pregnant with my child and we are so happy” he said making everyone grasp…..

I saw my aunties looking at me shocked while neha di looked at me with happiness…... Through out the ride Noone said any words while I stayed quiet thinking about what the hell just happened….. I walked into our room went to the bathroom to change and came out I didn’t saw raghav inside the room…… I was so tired and confused by Raghav behaviour I laid in the bed thinking of what just happened Soon I drifted to sleep……..

I woke up feeling hungry in the middle of the night…… I saw raghav sleeping next to me holding my waist tightly…… sighing I slowly removed his hand then got out from the bed I walked to the kitchen…… damn I didn’t eat dinner properly at sachdev mansion thanks to my aunties interfering…… now I am so hungry I opened the fridge and took some fruits out and started eating……

I was still feeling hungry and craving for something spicy so I looked at the cabinet….. I found an pasta pack I took it out so that I could prepare pasta…. I was searching for an pan to boil the pasta when I heard “what are you doing here baby doll??” ……

Please do vote and comment.......