Chapter Thirty

Aanya pov

I stood there smirking inwardly while he kept looking at me from head to toe…. I cleared my throat pulling him out of daze “what the fuck are you wearing??” he said fuming in anger….. “You told me get ready for party so I did” I said giving my innocent look….. he stalked towards me angrily grabbing my waist pulling me closer to him…. “You did this on purpose didn’t you baby doll???” he said gritting his teeth…..

“Yes I don’t want to go that party with you” I said looking at him…. I saw his eyes turned darker while he smirked evily “Ohh you are baby doll you are” he said leaning close to my ears….. “Its time to show the world that you are mine baby doll” he whispered in my ears I shivered looking at him…. Pulling away from me not before pecking my lips “lets go” he said grabbing my waist…..

Throughout the ride I didn’t say an single word to him but I felt him look at me time to time…… after thirty minutes we reached the party I saw the whole paparazzi outside….. He came and opened my door I came out holding his hands while we walked inside him holding me tightly…. I could hear the questions coming from paparazzi he didn’t bother to answer it…..

We entered the hall I saw everyone looking at us while women’s glared at me….. Great way to start the party I thought in my mind taking an deep breath….. He introduced me to his partners and clients as his wife I gave them fake plastered smile…. He introduced me to one of his partner and his wife who glared at me…. “So she is the unwanted granddaughter of sachdev family” she said smirking at me….

I gave her an smirk not giving shit about her words while I felt him  tightened his hold….. “She is not even beautiful as neha I heard she did not even finished high school” she said smirking at me….. Bloody fucking bitch before I could say anything I heard “you are wrong mrs. Agarwal my wife is an gold medalist from IIT and she works for an international company” raghav said….

I looked at him stunned how did he know about this I thought while I saw Mrs.agarwal face ashens hearing this….. "My wife is smart, kind and independent women not like some women who lives off on her fourth husband money” he said gritting his teeth….. He pulled me walking away I kept looking at him confused why he is behaving like he care for me…..

I saw neha di with nivaan in the party while we walked towards them…. Di saw me her face brightened with smile I hugged happily…. “You are looking beautiful di” I said looking at her wearing beautiful golden dress….. “No you are looking more beautiful aanya” she said while I blushed little….. Nivaan and Raghav left us to talk while they went to talk with some men’s…..

I pulled her to the corner looking at her “why did you lied di??” I asked looking at her….. She panicked for an second “what are you talking about aanya??” she said tensed….. “We both need to talk about something and we will but not here” I said looking straight at her….. “You are hiding something from me” I said while she looked scared…. “Don’t worry di nothing will happen to you” I said assuring her….

“Look at these sisters bonding happily” I heard an loud shrill voice…. I turned to see three women standing In front of us glaring at neha di and me….. “Look at yourself raghav and nivaan will get tired of you and they will throw you away” one of the women said smirking….. “Just because they married you two doesn’t mean anything so stay away from our men’s” she said glaring at us…..

Before I could answer I felt neha di pull me away but we were stopped by those bitches…. “Look at you running away bitch your fake innocent look won’t work with nivaan” the one in blue dress said looking at di…. I looked at di who’s eyes held tears “listen clear bitches one word against my di I will fuck up your fake plastic face” I snarled at her….. “Look who is threatening some fucking fat bitch I am sure raghav must be tired of now” the other one said…..

“Ohh atleast I am real not like you three who are all made up plastic barbie wannabees” I said smirking at them….. “You bitch” she screamed raising her hand to slap me before she could I held her hand in tight grip….. “Listen you whores don’t ever fucking mess with me and my di” I said twisting her wrist while she screamed in pain….. “What is happening here??” I heard raghav say while that bitch started fake crying “ohhh raghav look at her she is hitting me” she said making me roll my eyes….

I saw nivaan came and held neha di waist protectively….. I felt raghav holding my waist “its ok darling let her hand go” he said softly….. I let her go looking at her “raghav see those women” she started but cut off by him…. “Listen here whores never fucking come near our women’s or  we will fucking kill your fake plastic faces” raghav snarled at them…. I saw them shiver and ran away I looked at di who stood there quietly while nivaan glaring at those women…..

Please do vote and comment........