Chapter Fourty Three

Aanya pov

What in the fucking hell happen to my cabin I stood there shocked seeing my empty cabin…. I walked inside to see the whole cabin empty not even an single piece of furnitures….. I called Sarah immediately to my cabin to know what the heck happened…… after few minutes she came looking nervous “what happened to my cabin Sarah??” I asked angrily….. “Uhhhh your cabin is shifted to top floor” she said not looking at me….. I sighed realising for exactly happened I am going to definitely kill him…..

“Are you really married to Raghav singhania??” I heard Sarah ask nervously….. “Yes Sarah I am and why are you behaving like this I am still your colleague and friend” I said smiling….. “Wowww I can’t still believe what happened yesterday” she said smiling at me…. “After that you left you should have seen ishani face damn it was really funny” sarah said while I chuckled….. “But I thought Mr.singhania was getting married to only daughter of sachdev family” sarah asked nervously…..

“I am sorry its just I am curious I mean everyone in this office are curious” sarah said looking at me…. “Its ok Sarah I know” I said sighing…. “We heard about the bride changing all-over the media but I never knew it was you” she said….. “He was supposed to marry my elder cousin sister then she got kidnapped” I said thinking about what happened that day….. “Wait what???? Elder sister I thought there was only one girl child in sachdev family” she said…..

I explained her about me how being the part of sachdev family after that I went to the top floor…. I opened his cabin door without knocking I walked in fuming “how dare you change my cabin without my permission” I asked him angrily…… he stood up from his seat and walked towards me casually smirking at me…… “baby doll I am not going to let you out of my eyesight when you are pregnant” he said grabbing my waist…..

“You can’t do this” I said still stunned at his words…. “I can and I will also this is your punishment for trying to hide it” he said smashing his lips on mine….. He kissed me while I stood there shocked what the hell I tried to pull away from him but he didn’t let me…. He pulled away not before kissing my forehead “come I will show your new cabin” he said smirking and started walking….. He opened the next door to his cabin I walked in and saw my things kept there….

I grasped seeing the glass panel in the cabin what the hell he can clearly see me through the cabin…. I was so pissed off and annoyed “do you like it baby doll??” he asked grinning at me…. “Jerk” I cursed inwardly for doing this to me….. “there is an connecting door between our cabin which you can use it any time baby doll” he said pointing to some door….. Great glass wall now this stupid door I can’t even escape from him for an second now…..

He left me alone after showing my cabin I took an deep breathe controlling my anger….. I started doing my work by the end of the day I was fuming in angry…. I literally wanted to kill that asshole whole day he kept on bothering every two hours once…. And to top it off he kept sending fruit juice and snacks also making sure I finish those…… I was already tired and irritated because of his behaviour…… I stood from my chair picking the file and walked to the connecting door……

I need to give this file to him after that I can leave…… I opened the door and walking in when I saw raghav was reading some file keenly….. I stood there for few seconds still he didn’t seems to notice me while kept on reading…… I looked at the file only to realize it is some book….. I went near the table and placed the file loudly on the table….. While he looked at me startled and immediately tried to hide the book…… but to my luck I noticed the book cover before he hid it…..

What in the hell why he is reading an pregnancy book?? I looked at him stunned….. While he kept on looking at me tensed “I finished the file” I said blankly…. He nodded his head “give me 5 minutes baby doll then we can leave” he said while I nodded and left his cabin….. I came back to cabin still stunned and confused by his behaviour….. we went to home together in his car all I wanted to sleep right now…..

He didn’t bothered me that night so I slept peacefully…… next day I got ready for the doctor appointment  I took an leave from work….. I wore an palazzo and top and came down for breakfast…….. Today I was craving some south indian dosa so I asked Lakshmi ma to cook it….. I was happily eating those dosa when raghav came and sat in the dining table….. I kept on eating happily ignoring him I saw him looking at me amused….. “Stop looking at my daughter raghav let her eat” rajiv uncle said looking at him…..

I heard him mutter something under his Breathe I couldn’t understand what he was saying….. Then he started having some fruits irritated while rajiv uncle and lakshmi ma looked at him grinning….. After breakfast raghav drove us  to hospital for the appointment….. We waited in doctors cabin after few minutes dr. Anjali walked in and smiled seeing me….

“Hello aanya how are you dear??” Dr. Anjali asked smiling at me…. “I am good doctor” I said smiling back at her….. “I take it he is your husband???” She asked looking at Raghav while I nodded….. She looked at Raghav keenly observing him…. “Are you ready for ultrasound aanya??” she asked…. “Yes doctor” I said with nervous and excitement and looked at Raghav who had an blank face….

Please do vote and comment.......