Chapter Fifty Three

Aanya pov

I walked to his room pissed off by what he did….. When I couldn’t open any of the guestrooms I asked lakshmi ma why all the rooms are locked….. I was shocked when she told me raghav told her to lock every room…… hearing this I was fuming in anger that bastard here I thought he was guilty about what he did….. I went to his room opened the door banging and saw him sitting in the sofa…… “you?? Why did you locked the guestrooms??” I said glaring at him……

“you shouldn’t be stressing yourself babydoll it’s not good for the baby” he said standing up from the sofa…. I took an deep breath trying to control my anger while he stood Infront of me….. “You are not sleeping anywhere other than this room” he said calmly….. “I am not sleeping In the same bed with you” I said scowling at him….. He frowned hearing my words while I walked away from him to the bed….. I took the pillow and the blanket placed it in the floor….

“What are you doing babydoll??” he said looking at me…… instead of answering him I laid down in the floor and covered myself with the blanket……. After few minutes I felt him pull my blanket while I tugged it back from him….. He tried to pull my blanket few times while I held the blanket tightly and glared at him angrily…… “let me sleep” I said covering my head with the blanket…… I sighed in relief when didn’t pull my blanket which was short lived…..

“Ahhh” I screamed When he lifted me from the floor all the sudden and placing me in the bed softly….. “What the hell are you doing???” I said angrily looking at him…… “you are not sleeping in the floor babydoll” he said while I cut him off…. “I am not sleeping in the bed with you” I said scowling at him….. Before I could get up from the bed he leaned towards me while I backed away…… “you are sleeping in the bed babydoll” he said softly….. I was about to shout at him but shut my mouth when I heard him say “I will sleep on the floor”…..

I looked at him stunned after hearing what he said…. While he kissed my forehead softly saying “good night babydoll” and laid in the floor where I laid before…… I kept on looking at him without blinking my eyes what the hell just happened now….. I sat in the bed confused by his odd behaviour when I heard “don’t think too much babydoll just sleep” he said….. While I saw his eyes still closed I glared at him annoyed and laid in the bed huffing……

I was sleeping peacefully which got disturbed by someone groaning and cursing….. I opened my eyes irritated by the sound only to see Raghav groaning and massaging his neck and back….. I can clearly see that he didn’t slept well in the floor and hurt his neck and back…… for some reasons I felt guilty seeing him in pain….. I shook my head clearing those thoughts it’s his fault if he didn’t locked those room none of this would have happen…..

I went to the balcony stood there breathing the fresh air thinking why did I felt guilty…… he deserved that and much more for what he did to me…. I shook my head clearly being pregnant messes with my emotions….. After sometime I went back inside the room and took bath did my morning routine…… when I came out of the closet I saw raghav sitting in the sofa with my breakfast…… sighing I went there sat in the sofa started eating my breakfast……

when I finished my breakfast he gave me my pills I took them….. “take rest babydoll I have some work I will be back soon” he said bend down and kissed my forehead…… I frowned at his odd behaviour while he left to work…. Next two days went fast  I had complete rest while raghav still continued to behaved weirdly…… he still slept on the floor to my surprise I was half expecting to find him in the bed in the middle of the night…..

yesterday riya called me and I told her about everything happened in these few days…… when I finished she was fuming in rage and told me she is coming to Mumbai to get me out of here….. Before I could say anything to her she cut my call angrily….. after that I tried calling her many times but she didn’t picked any of my calls…. I took an deep breathe looking at the garden then stood up and walked back inside…… raghav still kept all the rooms locked to my annoyance…..

I was about to go to his room when I heard “aanya beta??” rajiv uncle said…… I turned around and saw him standing there looking at me concerned “yes uncle” I said….. “There is something I need tell to you aanya” he said while I nodded my head….. I followed him to his study when I walked inside his study I was stunned seeing an huge portrait of an women……. I stood there looking at the beautiful women with an black eyes…… “that is my wife Damyanti Raghav’s mother” he said making me stunned…… I never saw rajiv uncle or anyone talk about Raghav’s mother…… all I knew she died when raghav was an little boy and nothing more……

Please do vote and comment............