Chapter Thirteen

Aanya pov

I smelled the familiar scent which I have been getting used to from these past few days….. “Don’t you dare baby doll” he said throwing me on the floor….. I fell down scratching my elbows I looked at him shocked…… how the hell he is here while he should be in the function….. Why the fuck this people are noticing that the groom is not there I cursed my faith…… he bend down gripping my hair tightly “you shouldn’t have done that baby doll” he snarled at me while his eyes turned darker knowing he was raging in anger…… “I don’t give an shit about you” I snapped at him…. His eyes turned red in rage he slapped me hard on my cheeks…. I screamed in pain tears falling from my eyes…… he dragged me to the bed by my hair and threw me on the bed…..

He tied my hands in some rough rope I hissed in pain when he tightened the hold….. It was scratching my wrist badly while I looked at him pleading….. He walked away from the bed sat on the chair in the side of the bed looking at me calmly….. He stared at me for few minutes I realised it was calmness before the storm while I cried…… “please let me go” I pleaded him crying who looked at me without any emotions….. I jerked in the bed when I felt the vibration I looked at him who was holding the remote in his hand….. I felt the speed of the vibration increased while I moaned in the bed….. I was whimpering in the bed because of the vibration I am feeling in my core….. I was about to cum when he stopped it I groaned in disbelief….. I looked at him with my hooded eyes while he smirked at me I realised it going to be long punishment…..

“Please raghav please let me come” I pleaded looking at him my whole body is sensitive, hot and bothered…. While he smirked at me I don’t know how long it has been he continued his torture to me…. Every time when I was about to cum he stopped that fucking thing not letting me cum….. I pleaded at him not being able to take it anymore while he didn’t even said any word till now enjoying my misery…… my wrist is bruised due to the continuous wriggling and my saree is completely messed showing off my waist and rised till my knees….. When he again started that thing I pleaded him please raghav let me cum once….. He stood from the chair slowly walking towards me like an predator approaching his prey….. I shivered seeing the hungry, carnal lust and desire look in his eyes like he wanted to have his animalistic ways with me……

He sat on the bed slowly Tracing my left leg while I moaned…… he slowly traced my thighs rising the saree until his hand was near my panties….. In an single tuck he ripped my panties slowly Tracing my pussy…. All the sudden he pulled that vibrator of me I whimpered looking at him shocked….. “Only I have the rights to make you cum baby doll not those fucking things” he said growling…. He bend down kissed my wet pussy started sucking it while I moaned in pleasure…. I felt his tongue Tracing my core touching the opening….. “Fuckkkk” I moaned loudly when his tongue entered inside my pussy….. He fucked me with his tongue after few seconds I came hard I almost saw stars in pleasure…… while he sucked of my cum completely drinking it…..

I opened my eyes after few seconds and grasped seeing his face close to mine….. “So beautiful you look like an seductress when you cum baby doll” he said smashing his lips on mine…. I kissed him back while my mind still filled with the pleasure I had few seconds ago….. His tongue fought with mine for domaince in the end he won devouring me completely…… I could feel his hard on my hip I moaned when he grinded his hips on mine….. Fuckkkkkk I moaned pulling away from his kiss while he continued grind his hips….. I felt his fingers playing on my pussy while I felt knot forming in my stomach….. I was about to cum when he pulled his finger out smirking…… “say you are mine baby doll” he said smirking I looked at him shocked….. “Nooo” I said whimpering when his finger slowly Tracing my pussy…… “say it or you know what will I do” he said smirking evily slowly finger fucking me….. I looked at him with tears “I am yours” I said when he fingered me fast I came hard screaming his name……

Please do vote and comment.......