Chapter Fifty One

Aanya pov

I looked up and saw raghav walking inside carrying an tray….. I felt anger rising inside me when I saw him while last night events flashed in my eyes…… I looked away from him not wanting to see his face I clenched my hand trying to control my rage…… when I heard “you must be hungry aanya I brought you food” he said making me grit my teeth….. I felt his hand touch my shoulder while I shrugged his hand moving away from him……

“aanya?? Babydoll??” He called me I didn’t looked at his direction and stayed quiet……. I don’t have anything to say to him at all I wanted him to leave me alone right now…… I heard him sigh then I saw an tray placed infront of me…… “eat babydoll” he said looking at me while I waited for him to leave the room…… few minutes passed I still felt his eyes on me I took an deep breath looking at the food I felt hungry….. I started eating the food slowly knowing he won’t leave until I eat…… when I finished the food he took the tray and gave me some pills….. I took them and laid in the bed closing my eyes…..

“Take rest babydoll” he said then I heard the door opening sound I sighed after few minutes I slept off…… I woke up when I felt someone caressing my head…… I opened my eyes which was met with an certain grey eyes looking at me….. I looked at his grey eyes which held guilt and some unknown emotions…. I looked away from him realising I was staring at his eyes for some time……. I sat straight turning away and took an step down slowly trying to stand up……

all the sudden I felt my head spinning while I felt him holding me from falling off…… I stayed still for few seconds until I felt better then tried to pull away from him…… yet he held me tightly and I felt him lift me from the ground…… I stayed still while he carried me to the bathroom and placed me down softly and walked out…… I stood in front of the mirror looking at my red eyes and swollen face….. I washed my face after few minutes I came out and saw him standing outside….. When he saw me he came forward while I took an step away from him holding the wall….

Before I could take an another step he got hold of me and lifted me from the ground…… I tried to push him away while he carried me to the bed placed me softly in the bed….. By evening I got discharged from the hospital I sat in his car looking at the window remembering what doctor said…… the mere thought of losing my baby feels like someone stabbing my heart…… I don’t want anything to happen to my baby I thought while I touched my stomach protectively…..

I was in deep thought when I heard “babydoll??” Raghav say…… I opened my eyes to see we have reached singhania mansion and saw raghav looking at me concernly…… I let out an sigh looking away from him and opened the door getting out slowly….. I was taking each steps slowly when I heard “let me help you aanya” raghav said….. I looked at his eyes which is filled with worry, guilt and love????..... Am I imagining things I looked away confused while he lifted me and carried me inside……. Walking inside I saw rajiv uncle and lakshmi ma looking at me concernly…..

Raghav carried me inside to his room and placed me in the bed….. While rajiv uncle and lakshmi ma came inside “how are you feeling beta??” rajiv uncle asked concernly…… “I am feeling fine uncle” I said smiling softly…… “you shouldn’t be stressing yourself too much beta it’s not good for the baby” lakshmi ma said softly caressing my head…… “you almost gave me an heart attack beta” rajiv uncle said giving me an fake angry glare….. “From now onwards you are going to take complete rest” rajiv uncle continued….. “and I am going to make your favorite dish” lakshmi ma said making me smile……

soon they left me alone while raghav also went away making release the breathe I was holding off….. I took an bath and changed my dress came out of the bathroom….. When I walked to the bed but stopped in the middle by seeing the photo of our wedding…… just by looking at that picture I left so many emotions going through me but mostly I felt anger, rage and injustice…… I felt like I couldn’t breathe in this room memories flashed infront of my eyes…… I was about to walk to the door when I heard the door open and saw lakshmi ma walking inside the room with my food…..

“Come beta you must be hungry” she said placing the tray in the table…… I walked to the table and sat down started eating the food slowly……. Lakshmi ma sat besides me while I finished my dinner and placed the cutlery in the plate….. “Aanya beta” she said taking my hand and holding it in her hand….. “Marriage life can be hard sometimes beta” she continued…..“There is nothing that can’t be solved you two just have to communicate and try to understand each other” she said caressing my cheeks…..

“But you should be more careful now that you are carrying an life inside” she said softly…… I looked at her blankly not knowing how can I explain to her about my situation when she believes raghav and I love each other…..  She left me alone making me think about what she said..... I felt like I was in complex maze not knowing the way to the exit….. I took an deep breathe looking at the room I just knew one thing right now I can’t stay in the same room with him……

Please do vote and comment........